The Combat Jack Show Thread

Oddly enough, I think a pod network created with him and CTG could somehow work. They both have relationships with different content creators in different fields, and I’d imagine they could get some tech guys involved to create an app for distribution. Right about now where folks are big on supporting Black, I could see them amassing an audience slowly but surely.

But they both cut from the same cloth when it comes to thinking they know more than anyone else in the room. Both of them would benefit greatly from shutting up and allowing input from others.

The more & more i read people's reaction to this the more & more i realize that people's comprehension skills are solely lacking... there's ****** STILL talking about PTO days & negotiating :lol: . The ability to see the larger picture is really lost on ****** man

Negative press dropping when it's time to sign a deal...

Let me find out these media companies are taking cues from NBA/NFL franchises :lol:

Definitely interesting timing for this to drop especially considering Joe & his issues with women (or anything else for that matter) has been well documented.

The more & more i read people's reaction to this the more & more i realize that people's comprehension skills are solely lacking... there's ****** STILL talking about PTO days & negotiating :lol: . The ability to see the larger picture is really lost on ****** man
People listen to things on a surface level but Joe also doesn’t explain things well. He makes good points but goes on too many tangents, jumbling the point he’s trying to make

Joe might be Teflon lol. I see the shade room posted it and it’s got 9000 comments and all the top comments are from women blaming Tahiry, wild.

Timing is funny, but I remember the energy when CTG got his HBO deal and ChokeNoJoke dropped that doc about CTG’s sexual allegations. ****** wanted CTG held accountable and out the paint :lol:

He’s made it this far, so he’ll be straight. Like people been saying he’s rapped about the **** before, but he’s never admitted guilt on the pod, always uses the charges were dropped as a way to absolve himself.

Definitely interesting timing for this to drop especially considering Joe & his issues with women (or anything else for that matter) has been well documented.

Same thing with Choke trying to bring up his accuser again after it's announced he's getting a show on Comedy Central

Not to even get caught in the rumors but somebody in them comments said CTG executive produces the pod Tahiry went on :lol: I doubt that it, but if true that’s wild.

Budden and CTG got that weird Drake/Kanye relationship. Going from bros to foes over and over again. Dudes will probably get a check and host some virtual year end wrap show together. Even tho Joe shoulda peeped from jump how CTG was moving when Joe started popping,

I was wondering what was the cause of this

Ak sort of killed Rory and Mal

00:00 Will Charlamagne tha god and Joe Budden beef?
02:29 AK wonders how Mal & Rory can give opinions on other people's deal
06:54 Mal & Rory are Joe's employees, discussing Joe's deal with Spotify, not their own
09:29 AK attacks Mal
11:55 AK attacks Rory
13:55 AK explains genesis of his issue with Rory & Mal
15:26 AK calls out Rory for taking money from complex, after Joe had claimed they were racist
19:32 AK calls out Rory & Mall for ever discussing his business
21:56 AK references Rory's recent 'I don’t constantly mention my resume in this business' tweet
24:43 AK view on Joe Buddens attack on Charlamagne

People listen to things on a surface level but Joe also doesn’t explain things well. He makes good points but goes on too many tangents, jumbling the point he’s trying to make

I Agree in the overall sense but these past two podcast have been pretty clear, hell the last one was in response to many of the questions people asked.

People just seem to love to nitpick dumb ****, Ignore the clear answers to their questions & continue with the narrative they would like

Joe: I Took the Spotify deal because i like what they offered & trusted the people i went into business with. Things changed drastically with the company over two years & they are asking for more ownership w/o giving proper compensation. So i'm taking this as a learning experience that i will apply to my business going forward.... but i wanted to give ya'll a heads up on how there moving & trying to establish predatory norms in podcasting.

People: You idiot just go independent:emoji_speaking_head: , you begging white people for a deal, you should get a better team around you to negotiate PTO & bonuses.....

people will literally ignore what he said in order to push their narrative, this is the same as Kanye saying the fashion world which we make hot is really racist, they are withholding access & knowledge from anyone not in their small circle......... & ****** telling him to screenprint T-shirts. Jay creating his own streaming service & giving other artist ownership in it as well & ****** upset because the artist are "already rich".

EVERYTIME a ***** tries to shake up something in a predominately white industry that thrives off black culture.... it's their own kind who downplay & bash it. The **** is tiring at this point.

He clearly trying to take a page out of the 69 manual. He stopped all the talk when Gibbs kept saying he’d beat his *** but now wanna challenge Meek and Mal to boxing matches :lol:

I refuse to click anything AK related so the time stamps up there are enough. What Mal say that got this ***** wanting to box him for a mill?
Nothing really. He’s just taking advantage of what’s going on with them and Spotify . Mal takes his shots when Ak is brought up but that’s every blue moon

Folks still watch ES? Not even being funny.

Seems like I legit haven’t heard anything about this show in years.

I stopped when Joe left. Wayno cool but the show is trash now. I know the numbers are way down

Folks still watch ES? Not even being funny.

Seems like I legit haven’t heard anything about this show in years.

Seems like they have a built in following, they get a decent viewing.

Wasn’t he literally just defending her with the Vado stuff? :lol:

Birds will be birds.

He was, but looking at that clip she didn't like when he said she will fight a man.

The only thing I question is I don't think she's some innocent mild mannered sweet girl. I don't believe in hitting women. But she tried to say it was an editing issue with Vado with the apples. Exactly how does one edit throwing apples at someone? Besides being wild disrespectful that **** can hurt.

Crazy thing is when he said she would fight a man , I don’t think he meant as her being the aggressor , at least I didn’t take it that way. If I remember correctly Thought he was saying it as in she would defend herself .

Also I thought they had a good relationship and were cool now .... I don’t want to say when somebody should speak on abuse but this is foul , corny and obvious what’s going on smh

00:00 Will Charlamagne tha god and Joe Budden beef?
02:29 AK wonders how Mal & Rory can give opinions on other people's deal
06:54 Mal & Rory are Joe's employees, discussing Joe's deal with Spotify, not their own
09:29 AK attacks Mal
11:55 AK attacks Rory
13:55 AK explains genesis of his issue with Rory & Mal
15:26 AK calls out Rory for taking money from complex, after Joe had claimed they were racist
19:32 AK calls out Rory & Mall for ever discussing his business
21:56 AK references Rory's recent 'I don’t constantly mention my resume in this business' tweet
24:43 AK view on Joe Buddens attack on Charlamagne

Last time I clicked play on a emotional AK rant I was highly entertained

Due to the fact Mal annoys me more than him I think I'll press play

Especially after hearing Mal lead off the show with all this big boy **** on the last episode

Dude talking like he Rosa Parks and refused to sit in the back of the bus

Thread is getting nasty. Disappointed in y'all.

I didn't watch the Tahiry interview. If she said Joe did it, then Joe should be getting killed right now. Timing has nothing to do with any of this. You don't know what's going on in her life. Joe's new podcast home doesn't matter when it comes to this.

That episode of Vado putting his hands on her neck just aired and on the show they talk about her past and being hit by men. I'm sure she's getting asked about it daily and it's just coming out.

With that said, I'm not watching her interview but Joe's had these allegations for over a decade now with multiple women.

Back
Top Bottom