The Combat Jack Show Thread

“Abuse is abuse no matter who does it”

That’s 100% factual. The reality of that situation, though, is that practically no one talks about the spitting, hitting, or the throwing of keys that preceded this moment. Not justifying CB by any means, because he was wildin’ tf out with his reaction. However, folks ought to keep the same energy if they’re attempting to be object. Men shouldn’t hit women and women shouldn’t hit men. That’s the reality that folks don’t acknowledge.

Speaking of abuse, I came across this.

First time I recall seeing this pic

In 2020 it would be entirely different

The main reason CB still has a career is because women find him attractive. With Chris it’s “it’s been so long, why are y’all still bringing this up” and all sorts of excuses, but they want Tory out the paint like a MF.

CBs album after that fight did poor. He lost a lot of fans and support. What saved him was he came out with some smashes the next time. That mixtape with Tyga and FAME album had people forgetting what he did.

CBs album after that fight did poor. He lost a lot of fans and support. What saved him was he came out with some smashes the next time. That mixtape with Tyga and FAME album had people forgetting what he did.
I didn’t really like anything
until look at me now Came out
Since then I’ve liked loyal and back to sleep
When back to sleep come on
Wife know What time it is
The p getting beat up

No one here said that though
Haven’t seen anyone say that
So what’s ur point in saying that

I'm saying, look at her face.

How many times do you think he punched her in the face?

I don't see boxers looking like that after fights.

I don’t know how many times
I wasn’t there
So I’m not gonna speculate
We both agree hitting is wrong
Both men and women
So what else are u trying to say
or accomplish
Through our back and forth here???

Ironically you hear “whip____ like Ike Turner” year after year in songs. People been using the Ike Turner punchline for almost 30 years. It’s groupthink at this point. Bottom line. KEEP YOUR HANDS, SALIVA, UTENSILS, etc to yourself! Stop touching people

really bruh? She could’ve been tagging and sticking him with licks too. They were in a car. I can’t believe you posted this. What if she was gouging him in the eye or scratching him, like man please.

we equating bodily damage to the strength of only one individual. Rihanna is a big woman. She’s every bit of 5’10”. You think he had her down for the count and was still just teeing off on her? I Disagree

always somebody with no life
not anything of substance owned in their name
always throwing shade at someone else
not calling YOU out specifically
im just sayin

:lol: at saying all that in response to him and then saying “not you tho”

Joe having the best luck of his career right now. Bruh got shaderoom women on his side regarding this whole situation . He need to chill tho. Long *** rants in the last 3 episodes is enough.

Back
Top Bottom