The Combat Jack Show Thread

I see ****** are falling for Joe's **** again :lol:

I implore everyone to WATCH that Tahiry video again and listen carefully to what she said. What Joe is right about is that SHE WAS NOT CLEAR who broke her nose. Her wording wasn't the most articulate but what she said is she got her nose broken in a situation that he got her in...and then he "hit me in that nose". Joe is on VIDEO in an interview from 10 years ago from Angela Yee where he describes the very same incident and clearly state he mushed her in her broken nose. Joe picked the EASIEST part of her statement to attack and ran with it. He didn't even address what she said about her ribs (that he rapped about) or dragging her by her ankles.

That pod was a huge L yesterday. He could have took the "we both was wildin but I own my part in it" route but he literally took a half hour to tell us "she hit me too and she's lying" and warmed it up with an intro of Mal walking back his Tory Lanez stance to shoot Joe some bail.

Nevertheless...bro it's multiple women and multiple stories about Joe and we knew all of this long before this week. Time to call a spade a spade.

Joe Budden is a piece of ****. It's ok to like the podcast and still admit that :lol::smh:

I see ****** are falling for Joe's **** again :lol:

I implore everyone to WATCH that Tahiry video again and listen carefully to what she said. What Joe is right about is that SHE WAS NOT CLEAR who broke her nose. Her wording wasn't the most articulate but what she said is she got her nose broken in a situation that he got her in...and then he "hit me in that nose". Joe is on VIDEO in an interview from 10 years ago from Angela Yee where he describes the very same incident and clearly state he mushed her in her broken nose. Joe picked the EASIEST part of her statement to attack and ran with it. He didn't even address what she said about her ribs (that he rapped about) or dragging her by her ankles.

That pod was a huge L yesterday. He could have took the "we both was wildin but I own my part in it" route but he literally took a half hour to tell us "she hit me too" and warmed it with an intro of Mal walking back his Tory Lanez stance to shoot Joe some bail

Nevertheless...bro it's multiple women and multiple stories about Joe and we knew all of this long before this week. Time to call a spade a spade.

Joe Budden is a piece of ****. It's ok to like the podcast and still admit that :lol::smh:

Where is this Angela Yee interview?

Man the Joe Budden TV days. I used to watch all those videos. I remember JoeBudden.com or whatever his site was he used to be on. INTERNET SOLDIERS! Hahahahahaha, **** brings me back.

Paying for Spotify is pretty wild.

Imagine a ***** sitting Indian style on a pregnant stomach. A sicko like that is capable of doing anything

Exactly why people shouldn't jump to conclusions and take sides. When it comes to relationships and people's feelings they'll tell one side, leave some **** out.

I pray I never find myself in this predicament.

No matter how much you may change from it you will never be able to move on from it. Not saying Joe has changed, but damn if I wouldn't be upset to keep getting dragged years after the fact on my birthday of all days.

I get the **** away from any girl that tries to jump in my face or hit you with that "if you touch me....". Nope, all them girls know is drama.

Joe picked the EASIEST part of her statement to attack and ran with it. He didn't even address what she said about her ribs (that he rapped about) or dragging her by her ankles.

Man I be calling this type **** out too and still somehow fell for the finesse :smh::lol:

The headlines say she said Joe broke her nose, she didn't say that, but Joe cleverly honed in on that because it's easy to disprove

After re-watching, yeah she says Joe hit her in the nose after it was already broken, which he already admitted to doing in the past, then he completely sidestepped the other ****, one of which he also already admitting to doing in the past, like you said :smh:

Bruh outta ******* pocket with these politician tricks :stoneface:

Man I be calling this type **** out too and still somehow fell for the finesse :smh::lol:

The headlines say she said Joe broke her nose, she didn't say that, but Joe cleverly honed in on that because it's easy to disprove

After re-watching, yeah she says Joe hit her in the nose after it was already broken, which he already admitted to doing in the past, then he completely sidestepped the other ****, one of which he also already admitting to doing in the past, like you said :smh:

Bruh outta ****ing pocket with these politician tricks :stoneface:

Look at how effective it is though. The manipulation has people thinking Joe vindicated himself somehow.

wavycrocket wavycrocket just said..."it's easier for ****** to react than to critical think" just a minute ago and I swear that **** is LAW right now.

Moments like these are when i wish a ***** like Tax was still around to call this **** out and be ready for whatever energy that returns :lol:

Look at how effective it is though. The manipulation has people thinking Joe vindicated himself somehow.

wavycrocket wavycrocket just said..."it's easier for ****** to react than to critical think" just a minute ago and I swear that **** is LAW right now.

Moments like these are when i wish a ***** like Tax was still around to call this **** out and be ready for whatever energy that returns :lol:
Tax knew Joe was on some bs, but he couldn't articulate it. Both them were really. Man was trolling Joe the whole episode & Joe flipped it :rofl:

edit:

Last edited:
Just a few days ago ya'll were legal consultants now ya'll wondering why Joe ain't come out on a public podcast and directly say yea i beat Tahiry's *** back in the day

I don't think anyone thinks Joe vindicated himself.

I think most people think they were abusive towards each other.

Back
Top Bottom