The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe having the best luck of his career right now. Bruh got shaderoom women on his side regarding this whole situation . He need to chill tho. Long *** rants in the last 3 episodes is enough.

I hope he do another one on the Tahiry Conspiracy Spotify trying to execute :lol:

Lowkey the rants are the best parts. :lol: When the other three are silent for like 2-5 minutes straight that man is in his bag lol

Speaking of abuse, I came across this.

First time I recall seeing this pic

In 2020 it would be entirely different

People so inconsistent. Just pick whichever side the crowd is going. I'm good with the mindset that I can listen to somebody's music and not condone what they do in their personal life but when people get on that "cancelled" tip it's like ok where do draw the line with your "canceling"? Because it's a long list of people you shouldn't be listening to if you taking that road.

People so inconsistent. Just pick whichever side the crowd is going. I'm good with the mindset that I can listen to somebody's music and not condone what they do in their personal life but when people get on that "cancelled" tip it's like ok where do draw the line with your "canceling"? Because it's a long list of people you shouldn't be listening to if you taking that road.
im a be honest
depends on what exactly they did
and how good the music is

Oprah gon try and get our forgiveness by coming out in support for reparations or something ultra black

tenor.gif

are we surprised

:lol: Joe mentioning how many times she hit him or pulled knives like that doesn't imply he did something first.

I think it was more so using the stereotype of latinos having tempers and being aggressive

I think there's some truth in both what Joe and Tahiry said and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

And I do think Covid might have affected things and Tahiry might need money, which makes sense since Joe said she just got a house. I went to her page recently and it threw me off, because it's like all ads and only fans.

really bruh? She could’ve been tagging and sticking him with licks too. They were in a car. I can’t believe you posted this. What if she was gouging him in the eye or scratching him, like man please.

we equating bodily damage to the strength of only one individual. Rihanna is a big woman. She’s every bit of 5’10”. You think he had her down for the count and was still just teeing off on her? I Disagree

:stoneface:

I guess I need to watch the Tahiry interview over, because IMO she did make it seem like Joe broke her nose

She said he broke my nose, pushed me down the stairs....

They were abusive to each other

really bruh? She could’ve been tagging and sticking him with licks too. They were in a car. I can’t believe you posted this. What if she was gouging him in the eye or scratching him, like man please.

we equating bodily damage to the strength of only one individual. Rihanna is a big woman. She’s every bit of 5’10”. You think he had her down for the count and was still just teeing off on her? I Disagree

I've seen some chicks start **** with dudes but you talking like Rih Rih got Layla Ali hands. Chris a cold sucka that. I always felt like that. There's blatant evidence in this case. Whatever happened, he lost his f'n mind and the way the girl Karruchi talk about him, she had to get a restraining order. He on some coward **** when it comes to women.

Supposedly that night, she went through his phone and that’s when they started fighting. She threw his car keys out the window. Started poking him and grabbing his nuts. I think the report said she was spitting on him or biting him, I can’t remember. She set it off and acted crazy. Now clearly CB went too far and it should have never happened but the point is women gotta stop touching men.

Same **** with Tahiry, I bet Joe did do that or hit her before. She’s crazy and probably provoked that ****.

Men should never hit women BUT women should never hit men.

Supposedly that night, she went through his phone and that’s when they started fighting. She threw his car keys out the window. Started poking him and grabbing his nuts. I think the report said she was spitting on him or biting him, I can’t remember. She set it off and acted crazy. Now clearly CB went too far and it should have never happened but the point is women gotta stop touching men.

Same **** with Tahiry, I bet Joe did do that or hit her before. She’s crazy and probably provoked that ****.

Men should never hit women BUT women should never hit men.

And I get that. One good bop to the head will end that. He used that as a excuse to beat her *** over and over.

I saw so many of these takes today...and had NO IDEA there were so many who have PAID subscriptions on Spotify just to listen to the podcast.

It's free w/ ads. If you've been paying a subscription to Spotify for no sole purpose other than to listen to Joe Budden without ads you're a ******* loser. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom