The Combat Jack Show Thread

9AB9B605-22B0-4FB6-ACA9-9939E69CD75D.jpeg

Tax would be eating right now with all the quarantine bozo behavior going on in the world

CTG doing a show and being homies with a racist white boy is still funny to me.

That's why I can't take him but so serious.

After hearing their conversations every week on the show, it took people complaining and commenting for him to address it and realize something was wrong the **** Andrew was saying. Especially being he's not articulate and sharp enough to even counter.

That might go down as the biggest **** up in hip hop media. All over nothing.

Will never understand why people respect him like that. He spent most of his time hating on a lame and killing his friend over nothing. He's where he's supposed to be. How you going to shoot somebody that pulls up on you.

With the advent of covid, it’s probably slowed down the court proceedings, but by the looks of things, ****’s not going to work out for Tax.

Over Troy Ave who is literally out here grasping at straws to maintain some modicum of relevancy.

Homie is going to go out sad on this one. :smh:

Wish all my ****** in the hood would smarten up and realize you don’t get anything from the streets. That money you make on the block will be seized. That car you’re pushing to impress folks will be seized. Your physical being will be seized. The rep you had will be forgotten. You don’t win playing that game.

Last edited:
Dis dude BEEN wilding

:rofl:

The organization Black Americans for Life is urging blacks to protest BMG Entertainment, the parent group of Usher's record label, LaFace, over the lyrics on an Usher remix by rapper Joe Budden that advocate violence against pregnant women. On the remix of "Confessions," Budden rhymes, "Pray that she abort that/ If she's talkin' bout keepin' it/ One hit to the stomach/ She's leakin' it." The group is also requesting that the remix be pulled immediately.

How you going to shoot somebody that pulls up on you.

I don't agree with how Tax handled it but if he let Troy and co. just stomp him out like it was probably inevitably leading to his image would have never recovered :lol:

Now granted his digestive system may never recover from jailhouse ramen noodle spreads and honey buns but still. :lol: Troy IMO caused that situation

I don't agree with how Tax handled it but if he let Troy and co. just stomp him out like it was probably inevitably leading to his image would have never recovered :lol:

Now granted his digestive system may never recover from jailhouse ramen noodle spreads and honey buns but still. :lol: Troy IMO caused that situation
A stomp out
By a group of people won’t harm ur rep
U was jumped
Anyone who actually has had a fight
Would understand that
Now if Troy stepped to tax solo
And tax lost that fight
Then maybe
But ain’t nobody losing credibility over getting jumped

A stomp out
By a group of people won’t harm ur rep
U was jumped
Anyone who actually has had a fight
Would understand that
Now if Troy stepped to tax solo
And tax lost that fight
Then maybe
But ain’t nobody losing credibility over getting jumped

On sum RNS yeah sometimes u just gotta take that L

But you know how Troy would have ran that into the ground if he got that off :lol:

But then again, Tax reacted how he reacted and here we are so he'd probably take that L in hindsight.

Lowkey bruh was sliding though :rofl:

Someone skim thru these and see if he bring up him being on the remix :lol:

Bruh
We don’t really care about this
Just let this one specific topic die
Folks have said waaaaay worse on a record
No one holds Robert deniro
To wgat he said and does on screen
So why joe on a record

but Robert deniro don’t really be shooting ****** :lol:

And I can't kill Mal's reasoning for still being cool with Joe despite the accusations. If they lived together, been around women a lot and he's never seen any sign of that type of ****. You don't know 100% for a fact either way. All you can go by is what you've seen.

He looked stupid saying that about Tory prior, considering that was a couple of episodes earlier and not their last episode. As if everyone doesn't know he did it, so he wouldn't look stupid and like a hypocrite excusing Joe. This is why you shouldn't ever go so extreme in their position, because you'll quickly contradict yourself. As if he already didn't with Fab.

and I hate the way Mal talks about his "young boys" as if his corny *** is some sort of OG

With the advent of covid, it’s probably slowed down the court proceedings, but by the looks of things, ****’s not going to work out for Tax.

Over Troy Ave who is literally out here grasping at straws to maintain some modicum of relevancy.

Homie is going to go out sad on this one. :smh:

Wish all my ****** in the hood would smarten us and realize you don’t get anything from the streets. That money you make on the block will be seized. That car you’re pushing to impress folks will be seized. Your physical being will be seized. The rep you had will be forgotten. You don’t win playing that game.

That's what kills me over Tax.

Troy Ave? Tax should have let him kill himself. His last life line was Manolo's song anyway.

Now he's doing anything possible to get people to care about his music.

Back
Top Bottom