The Combat Jack Show Thread

1621139729219.png

It's as simple as Joe didn't want to show them accounting cuz his ego has him thinking he built this himself

I guess the $400k hole had zero to do with that :rofl: Thats felony embezzlement fam.

Pretty obvious Joe been spending freely out that expense account. Why take profits and pay taxes/child support when u can just charge it to the business card.

I guess the $400k hole had zero to do with that :rofl: Thats felony embezzlement fam.
They even said they not accusing Joe of stealing that or think he did.

They put that mistake all on w/e firm did their accounting.

Pretty obvious Joe been spending freely out that expense account. Why take profits and pay taxes/child support when u can just charge it to the business card.
I mean sure you can think he committed felony embezzlement but none of that got anything to do with Joe had this planned all along to get them to quit or make them breach their contracts so he can fire them.

You're thinking way too hard about something simple and clear as day.

And if you actually do think he stole 400k then there definitely wasn't a plan. Its as simple as he stole and he's covering it up and will go as far as letting them go.

They even said they not accusing Joe of stealing that or think he did.

They put that mistake all on w/e firm did their accounting.

I mean sure you can think he committed felony embezzlement but none of that got anything to do with Joe had this planned all along to get them to quit or make them breach their contracts so he can fire them.

You're thinking way too hard about something simple and clear as day.

And if you actually do think he stole 400k then there definitely wasn't a plan. Its as simple as he stole and he's covering it up and will go as far as letting them go.

Well lets be honest, Joe isnt smart enough to engage in accounting fraud all by himself :lol: If anything its Ian behind all this. I dont see how any reputable accounting firm sends out statements to their client with $400k missing. That just doesn't happen. And they called out the "error" and never received an updated/corrected statement. This was over a year ago. If this was all on the accounting firm, that firm should have been fired immediately and a full audit done. Cause the vast majority of a missing $400k would have been going to Joe. He didnt seem to care and in fact got upset whenever it was brought up. Its all highly suspect.

That was a dif user said Joe had all this planned, not me. I do think he didnt want to pay rory and mal the % they agreed upon once big amounts started coming in and may have tried to instigate them stepping off. More likely, someone (ian) has been in his ear, putting batteries in his back.

Thats crazy they sent another excel sheet after all that and then straight up said they not coming off the Spotify accounting :lol:

I guess it make sense they didnt show up the next day if they were tryna figure out how to proceed

You're looking way too deep in to this :lol:

Being a narcissist and a sociopath doesn't make you some well thought out long term planner.

It's as simple as Joe didn't want to show them accounting cuz his ego has him thinking he built this himself, that frustration built up, he stopped treating them as friends and more like ungrateful employees, then on top of that he doesn't have their back when dudes like Ak go at them.

Then he lies or creates certain narratives to make them look bad.

The end.

You don't really need to be all that well thought out tho.

According to mal and Rory he basically was telling them, "ice and ish could do your job for half the price" on the next contract your gunna be salaried employees ect ect

You don't need to be master mind, just a lack of shame and zero empathy. :lol:

According to mal and Rory he basically was telling them, "ice and ish could do your job for half the price" on the next contract your gunna be salaried employees ect ect

That's not really a plan

That's just a direct reaction to Joe being annoyed or fed up with them dudes asking for accounting and not wanting to show them.

I don't think he was plotting anything.

Rory straight up said when he first started being on the pod and had a lunch with a dude that mentioned a possible Tidal deal Joe started yelling and barking on him basically saying where do you get off talking about my **** when all Rory was doing was bringing a possible offer to him. That was 6 or 7 years ago :lol:

Joe has been territorial about the pod from the jump. He always saw Rory and Mal as employees. The entire time he went on rants about creators rights he wasn't including Rory and Mal in that group. He reconfirmed that on the Wed pod by saying Rory isn't a creator.

Joe wasn't trying to get rid of them. He just thought he could keep treating them that way and they would keep taking it.

Mal even admits part of it is on them for letting that **** slide for years. The **** finally bubbled over is all. Basically seems like the pod was doomed to fail cuz Joe never saw them as partners and in his eyes he's right cuz the pod was just as good with Ish and Ice.

:lol: So then the accounting firm was complicit? That’s a huge reach.

I can put made up numbers in an excel sheet and pay an accounting firm to draw up an income statement if thats all I want. It doesnt legitimize anything on there. Hence the audit, which would involve investigation line by line of all the revenue and expenses. Audits are used for court cases and the IRS. Income statements are for informational purposes only.

I can put made up numbers in an excel sheet and pay an accounting firm to draw up an income statement if thats all I want. It doesnt legitimize anything on there. Hence the audit, which would involve investigation line by line of all the revenue and expenses. Audits are used for court cases and the IRS. Income statements are for informational purposes only.
Exactly, so you’re saying a professional accounting firm knowingly committed those crimes. Which is something that Rory and Mal themselves aren’t even saying and are adamant that they don’t think money is stolen. And we also don’t know what the contract says w/r/t an audit. Dudes aren’t agreeing to a IRS audit via a contract :lol:. I’m a corporate lawyer, the audit would’ve likely been handled by a third party accounting firm who they both agreed on who hadn’t dealt with the accounting previously.

A 400k mistake or missing makes them all look bad. Just the sound of it. Mal should've never put a number on it.

:lol: @ anybody that believes its really unaccounted for.

Joe is the kind of guy that needs to **** on someone, ANYONE so that he can feel like he's above them. I think it comes from all those years of being Hip Hop's Slapping post and the butt of all those Worldstar Jokes. He knows he can't erase those embarrassing moments so now he has to go above and beyond embarrassing other people to throw the scent off himself. Notice how he always has to pay for chicks attention and even then the money can't keep em and they always dip lol, He's just too annoying and unbearable.

Notice how he always has to pay for chicks attention and even then the money can't keep em and they always dip lol, He's just too annoying and unbearable.
I don't know about Joe paying for chicks, at least not ones he's in relationships with, but he always sabotages **** with a girlfriend. Its his MO, no matter how long they're together.

Joe never said that to them. They hadn't been talking.

That was them thinking, because Joe wanted them under contract, and them putting two and two together.

And it's also a way to throw a wedge between Joe and Ish/Ice, because they know the show will be fine without them.

That's why Mal tried to be coy with the those dudes have issues too. Meanwhile Joe and Ish have brought up how they didn't speak and had problems multiple times. Hell, on Saturday's pod.

It was, I have no problems with Ish and Ice, but I do have a problem with being replaced, so I'm going to try and **** it up. It's the same thing Charlamagne and Ak did.

Joe never said that to them. They hadn't been talking.

??

They literally said that joe told them that.

They said Joe told them next contract you guys are going on a salary.

They said Joe said I can ice and ish for half of one of you.

You can say you don't believe them but they weren't inferring anything, they claim joe told them this stuff.

That's not really a plan

That's just a direct reaction to Joe being annoyed or fed up with them dudes asking for accounting and not wanting to show them.

I don't think he was plotting anything.

Rory straight up said when he first started being on the pod and had a lunch with a dude that mentioned a possible Tidal deal Joe started yelling and barking on him basically saying where do you get off talking about my **** when all Rory was doing was bringing a possible offer to him. That was 6 or 7 years ago :lol:

Joe has been territorial about the pod from the jump. He always saw Rory and Mal as employees. The entire time he went on rants about creators rights he wasn't including Rory and Mal in that group. He reconfirmed that on the Wed pod by saying Rory isn't a creator.

Joe wasn't trying to get rid of them. He just thought he could keep treating them that way and they would keep taking it.

Mal even admits part of it is on them for letting that **** slide for years. The **** finally bubbled over is all. Basically seems like the pod was doomed to fail cuz Joe never saw them as partners and in his eyes he's right cuz the pod was just as good with Ish and Ice.

Yah I def don't agree.
knowing how narcissistic personality types like joe operate I think there's totally a chance this was premeditated.

Joe I'm sure will abuse ice and ish and blow up his relationship with them eventually.

unless they are yes me like parks lol.

Back
Top Bottom