The Combat Jack Show Thread

??

They literally said that joe told them that.

They said Joe told them next contract you guys are going on a salary.

They said Joe said I can ice and ish for half of one of you.

You can say you don't believe them but they weren't inferring anything, they claim joe told them this stuff.

I missed that

Yah I def don't agree.
knowing how narcissistic personality types like joe operate I think there's totally a chance this was premeditated.

Joe I'm sure will abuse ice and ish and blow up his relationship with them eventually.

unless they are yes me like parks lol.

I think all of us realize the quality had fallen the past two years.

You could see Joe's frustration with asking them to share or wondering why they didn't listen to a project or watch a show.

So yeah, I could see this as Ice and Ish worked out and that horrible reunion episode and him secretly being happy about all of this. That's why I say Ice and Ish took their leverage away, because if it was Savon and Parks, it would have been a wrap.

But I keep saying, Joe survived jerking dogs, being punched in the eye and beating women, this is light work. This only adds to his and his shows popularity. You have Kevin Hart, one of the biggest dudes in Hollywood talking about him. I find that weird as ****.

I think all of us realize the quality had fallen the past two years.

You could see Joe's frustration with asking them to share or wondering why they didn't listen to a project or watch a show.

So yeah, I could see this as Ice and Ish worked out and that horrible reunion episode and him secretly being happy about all of this. That's why I say Ice and Ish took their leverage away, because if it was Savon and Parks, it would have been a wrap.

But I keep saying, Joe survived jerking dogs, being punched in the eye and beating women, this is light work. This only adds to his and his shows popularity. You have Kevin Hart, one of the biggest dudes in Hollywood talking about him. I find that weird as ****.

yah im not saying joe won't continue his podcast or continue to make money, im sure he will.
he's talented, he's just also insane. :lol:

Kev thing is not weird at all to me, Joe been ****ting on Kev for a minute,
didn't Joe laugh and make joke when Kev was in the hospital and say his car accident was fake? :lol:

tbh Kev was pretty diplomatic, i figure he was gonna really roast Joe.
Kev just basically stated the obvious.

At the end of the day the truth can be pretty clear cut if lawyers get involved. If Rory & Mal truly signed a percentage based agreement, and the contract stipulates that they see the accounting quarterly, and Joe failed to provide them with the numbers, he's in breach of contract. If Rory & Mal decide to go the litigation route and what they're saying is the truth, seems like an open and shut case to me.

And if they litigated and won, and the truth came out during litigation that Joe & co. were being shiesty with the money I feel like that has to damage his brand moving forward. Everything he's been talking about on his soapbox about transparency and creators etc. looks stupid as ****.

But from the looks of it they're more concerned with Joe slandering their character and the respect factor than getting the money they're owed, so I guess this is just gonna stay some he say she say ****

1621186003507.png

I didn't even know Kev had a podcast. Has dude ever taken a break publicly to the point you miss seeing or hearing Kevin Hart? I guess it's a double edged sword of being replaced.

But he's 100% right
Yeah it's on sirius and it's actually funny because his boys really roast him. They don't get too deep because like he said if it gets to that point it's an off air discussion, but you can tell when they have real beef. That and Earthquake's show, only thing I miss about sirius. Thought about getting the cheap deals they have sometimes but it's too annoying to cancel, like a nightmare.

Parks slurping Joe is even worse after that video. Mal and Rory operating as part owners, Parks been an employee for the whole network. Of course parks gonna stay on his knees. He should have stayed quiet. Especially if what they said about giving their first Patreon checks to parks and them off the strength of them complaining.

All that "hahahahha I got paid" only to find out it was because the dudes he's joking broke bread. I understand him and Joe were frustrated by the no show but they really showed themselves to the world.

Yah I def don't agree.
knowing how narcissistic personality types like joe operate I think there's totally a chance this was premeditated.

unless they are yes me like parks lol.
It cant be premeditated when Joe's stance was always you guys are employees.

It's only until Rory's attitude started affecting the pod and his chemistry with Joe that he was like yo you should take a week off and come back with the right energy cuz he started rewatching the pod and watching reaction vids on youtube to the pod.

Before any serious problems when they kept letting **** slide, Joe straight up told them after this contract is up I'm putting you on a salary :lol: These are all signs Joe saw and treated them as employees and this been his behavior the whole time and he thought there was no problem other than during this entire time he refused to show them accounting.

To me it seems more like Joe thought he could have things be this way indefinitely. Mal saying they let this go on for so long points to them having problems for over 2 years. It was on them. There's nothing premeditated about Joe noticing the pod was suffering and wanting Rory to act right again.

Joe I'm sure will abuse ice and ish and blow up his relationship with them eventually.
Again that prediction isn't a sign of Joe's narcissism and sociopathy meaning he had some premeditated plan.

That's just a pattern and consequence of his behavior.

If Ice and Ish as employees end up having different problems with egotistical Joe it'll be after another good run and he'll cycle through another pair of friends.

If we step back and look at how Joe has got down since he's started being a reality/social media star this isn't surprising. Running friends off like he ran his girlfriends away.

Last edited:
:lol: Funny I think back to his "smoking in the bathroom" rant and I completely understood that, having a bit of leeway for creatives and their eccentricities only to find he has no such patience of his own.

Exactly, so you’re saying a professional accounting firm knowingly committed those crimes. Which is something that Rory and Mal themselves aren’t even saying and are adamant that they don’t think money is stolen. And we also don’t know what the contract says w/r/t an audit. Dudes aren’t agreeing to a IRS audit via a contract :lol:. I’m a corporate lawyer, the audit would’ve likely been handled by a third party accounting firm who they both agreed on who hadn’t dealt with the accounting previously.

I think you misunderstood. Im saying the accounting firm DIDN'T have any knowledge of the internal financials, they were given the numbers and simply formatted them into a proper income statement without investigating the accuracy. Theres nothing illegal there, firms do it all the time. If they want these numbers verified they would have to have requested an audit, which is something more in depth than simply preparing a financial statement. An IRS audit was just an example of the legality of an audit. Of course the IRS themselves isnt going to do the audit. Rory and mal requested the audit be done by a third party firm and it was never done.

The more I think about it tho, Joe probably just had them sign a bad deal from the beggining that allows him to move money around like that. For example, if he signed a $20 million deal with cashapp for the JBN, it could be up to Joes discretion how much of that $20 million he allocates to the JBPs revenue and how much goes to the other shows on the network. Maybe thats why they felt it was missing because he allocated deal money away from the JBP and into the other shows where there was no profit sharing agreement. Could be why he keeps saying they dont know whats in their contract and that the money isnt missing.

You weren't talking to me ***** *** mutha****a

You came in running with your hands on your hips finger wagging like that little kool aid sweet boy marikomorose marikomorose (no subliminals *****), when nobody has taken Joe's side. Everyone has said all of them ****ed things up.
Why are do you want me to be bi/gay so bad? You don't have chance.
Stress got him looking like Wish Jim Jones
Good.

Back
Top Bottom