The Combat Jack Show Thread

yah im not saying joe won't continue his podcast or continue to make money, im sure he will.
he's talented, he's just also insane. :lol:

Kev thing is not weird at all to me, Joe been ****ting on Kev for a minute,
didn't Joe laugh and make joke when Kev was in the hospital and say his car accident was fake? :lol:

tbh Kev was pretty diplomatic, i figure he was gonna really roast Joe.
Kev just basically stated the obvious.

I find Kev weird, because he punches down to people not on his level and he's a sensitive comedian. Like when he was upset about Michael Blackson's jokes. When Tyrese was going at The Rock. The Rock didn't even respond.

Parks slurping Joe is even worse after that video. Mal and Rory operating as part owners, Parks been an employee for the whole network. Of course parks gonna stay on his knees. He should have stayed quiet. Especially if what they said about giving their first Patreon checks to parks and them off the strength of them complaining.

But Mal and Rory weren't owners. Owners don't get fired. They get bought out. They were employees also.

I'm listening to Drink Champs and Nore sure knows how to start things off.

Joe said Pun didn't get the street earlier, because of the abuse allegations

And he's upset that the allegations have pretty much blocked all things Pun.

Hard for me to say what Liza shouldn't have talked about or included as someone who was being abused.

Cons ain’t like that stray he caught lol

Like I said there was a lot in this response that didnt need to be said :lol: Just to get off a shot back at Joe.

If they had a percentage based contract can they not just sue? Seems like they want the bread, so go get it.
All Mal kept repeating was if it gets to the point he has to sue or audit he's just gonna walk away.

And they kept saying they don't believe or even said Joe stole from them.

So they not even gonna pursue it. They let the issue fester for years. They don't really want w/e cut of that money.

I can only see them suing out of pettiness after Joe retaliates with something wild disrespectful.

Pretty simple he was hidding the books so they didnt know if their contract was being fulfilled.
Joe just gaslighted them and telling them about how they werent nothing without him.

Last edited:
I don't know why they keep saying it ain't about the money. **** that, damn near everything is about money. Once the money came in Joe went left, every time they asked about contracts or accounting Joe would get weird. The whole reason he told Mal it's none of his business and his "y'all are my employees" attitude, the root of it is the money.

I don't know why they keep saying it ain't about the money. **** that, damn near everything is about money. Once the money came in Joe went left, every time they asked about contracts or accounting Joe would get weird. The whole reason he told Mal it's none of his business and his "y'all are my employees" attitude, the root of it is the money.
I look at it like how ppl say "all white people are racist." Yeah you may not home the racist views yourself, but you at the very least profit from racism indirectly making u racist. So w/ them it probably isn't about "the money", but moreso the trust & respect factor that the money rooted towards.

Bro gaslighting and talking down to the fans now after fumbling the live yesterday :lol: :smh:

He also says he was in over his head after the Spotify deal and didnt know how much it cost to run a business cause he never had any money before lol

giphy.gif

Pathetic.

They keep on saying it's not about money but the whole **** is about Joe being shady with the books. What is it then?
I kinda get what they're trying to say, like it wasn't about the money till it was about the money. Like if I ask for basic *** accounting with nothing behind it and you jump to being angry and disrespectful everytime now there's greater emphasis on that scenario.

Bro gaslighting and talking down to the fans now after fumbling the live yesterday :lol: :smh:

He also says he was in over his head after the Spotify deal and didnt know how much it cost to run a business cause he never had any money before lol

:lol:Of course i'm paying taxes on a million, **** this ***** talking bout?

Back
Top Bottom