The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's never a "bad time" for a woman to speak out against sexual harassment, imo

People are making excuses for DeShaun Watson and his 20+ allegations, because it occurred after him wanting out of Houston.

Unfortunately timing does matter.

1605508177064.png

This is a he did that **** pic if there's ever been one

Definitely looks like the creepy old man sliding in 20 year old DM's asking to lick their feet

Yeah, I heard something along the lines of why she left. Joe is a creep, can't do that in 2021 and even put that out there.

Her timing is suspect, because it's obvious this is her way of getting back at him and the other two. I didn't get he constant need to bring up her daughter. I guess it elicits more sympathy, but it makes it seem less sincere for me.

Joe is going to say he was trying to make a good podcast, and that's why he did it with all these people around and he wasn't serious.

I didn't get the random shot, about how they didn't listen to her ideas. I thought she left right after? Shot at them so if they respond?

Joe is going to have to add another therapist or two to the roster.

Well tomorrows/Wednesdays pod should be interesting.
At this point I feel like this is gonna make the pod funnier.

This is bringing back the feeling when Joe was getting in to a new beef every other week and was dropping diss tracks rapidly :lol:

Gonna be the wild balancing act.

Last edited:
People are making excuses for DeShaun Watson and his 20+ allegations, because it occurred after him wanting out of Houston.

Unfortunately timing does matter.
I'm almost willing to bet the League/ the team was just stepping on those allegations until dude got "outta line".

Once he began pissing off his handlers they let the flood gates open and bam.

If homie was really giving it up like they say in the media there's no way no one didn't bring this to the attention of the team earlier. I'm sure those women were incentived to stay quiet unt the team told them not to.

I wonder who sent the hit, that cornball from breakfast club, Rory or was it mal, by telling his big brother, we need to try to bring him down fully :lol:

Joe need to humble himself and stay in therapy. All of it will pass but people won’t give him unlimited chances.

I totally see your point. I have to assume he made that comment before. Which is probably wild since Joe is running a company with no meetings lol. ****** just show up record and dip.

Sounds like an ideal setup for creatives but any successful biz has to have structure.

Looking back all that Joe Vs CTG talk and CTG really washed Joe as the media guy. Even though he goes the corporate partnership route and not indie its clearly working out for him.
CTH is only washing him cuz he doesnt want to be a boss.

When you're in charge, own, and running it day to day its more of a headache. Which Joe is finding out now.

What’s the opposite of finesse? This dude was stealing money from his cohosts and then telling them how he was stealing money from them on air. Then he goes on his employee’s podcast and sexually harrases her on air/camera. Edits stuff out and leaves the worst part where he’s physically harassing her. They need to write a book on him to show entrepreneurs how not to ruin a successful business. Grade-A doofus. Is he still planning on filming his own documentary? He should add a whole episode on this alone.

Back
Top Bottom