The Combat Jack Show Thread

Somebody did this.

5C968AE1-9209-4EA2-93BF-9E8E0B9EA120.jpeg

:lol:

Them rants about them not being worth nothing to Joe started hitting home over time

One day Joe will have to realize that you just don’t have to talk about everything. He’d be better off if he just **** at times. This will pass, everyone will move forward and enjoy the new pod.
It's cuz he watched the Rory and Mal response and feels a type of way. He's seeing viewers reactions and feeling a type of way.

If it's one thing Joe keeps up to date with is fan rumors, backlash, and narratives about him. The whole pod does it and bring it up on the pod to address.

He cant just be quiet. Aint in him with his ego and want to be liked and keep being successful. Aint no pod dropping Sunday so he does what he use to do before that, go on social media and try to change the narrative. Thing is that keeps him as the news topic.

If he just ignored that and pod with Ice and Ish this week like nothing things would sooner go the way he wants it.

:rofl:

The evidence was there all along.

Its clear half of Rory's emails is about the accounting and Joe annoyed by it. Joe straight up telling them the #s never gonna be the real ones :lol: Fudge expenses.

Smear campaign. They don't want creators to win :smh:
Her timing of the full story isn't great but realistically we knew something was up when shorty left and I believe this has been alluded to before.

If he made her uncomfortable and dude's name is hot on the streets why not just tell her side of the story?

I'm a big Budden fan since like 02 or 03 (whenever Pump it Up came out), but I'm no Stan. Joe been called out for doing a lot of foul **** and let's not pretend like this seems like something he wouldn't do.

What's sucks is this is the same guy that will say publically "Protect Black Women" yet we've heard several stories of him doing the opposite.

When you combine that with his treatment of his "friends" it makes homie look like sociopath for real.

I like Joe and I've been happy to see him win these last couple of years but it's clear that homie still needs help. Not sure if all this makes any real impact on his current endeavors but I'm willing to bet he loses a lil steam. Fans can only support but so much bs.

Joe was kinda being Joe unfortunately he the head of a network now.

He made several jokes while recording about how he been wanted to **** shorty.

She makes it clear her and Joe never had any previous dealings and she never reached out to him on the side etc. So he basically was just talking to an employee (not a friend) like that.

They edited out a lot of Joe's wild talk but the evidence is probably still in the vid.

Joe requested to give all the chicks hugs on cam to clear any tension but he was swaying his hips when he hugged her.

Joe made it a bit toxic for shorty to work for his network/ her pod because he made it clear she was the baddest/ sexy one so the other chicks would shoot down her ideas etc outta spite.

Yeah, I heard something along the lines of why she left. Joe is a creep, can't do that in 2021 and even put that out there.

Her timing is suspect, because it's obvious this is her way of getting back at him and the other two. I didn't get he constant need to bring up her daughter. I guess it elicits more sympathy, but it makes it seem less sincere for me.

Joe is going to say he was trying to make a good podcast, and that's why he did it with all these people around and he wasn't serious.

I didn't get the random shot, about how they didn't listen to her ideas. I thought she left right after? Shot at them so if they respond?

Joe is going to have to add another therapist or two to the roster.

Well tomorrows/Wednesdays pod should be interesting.

Joe was kinda being Joe unfortunately he the head of a network now.

He made several jokes while recording about how he been wanted to **** shorty.

She makes it clear her and Joe never had any previous dealings and she never reached out to him on the side etc. So he basically was just talking to an employee (not a friend) like that.

They edited out a lot of Joe's wild talk but the evidence is probably still in the vid.

Joe requested to give all the chicks hugs on cam to clear any tension but he was swaying his hips when he hugged her.

Joe made it a bit toxic for shorty to work for his network/ her pod because he made it clear she was the baddest/ sexy one so the other chicks would shoot down her ideas etc outta spite.
What an idiot.

Joe might have to get in the lab after this.

It would be smarter for my guy to take a month off. Let people miss him. Make amends with the guys and come back stronger/ smarter.

Joe been trying to work his way through a lot of bs, and while the fans appreciate it, it forces him to have to address issues in real time (while feelings are still a role in his decisions).

That live yesterday was very telling.

Yeah, I heard something along the lines of why she left. Joe is a creep, can't do that in 2021 and even put that out there.

Her timing is suspect, because it's obvious this is her way of getting back at him and the other two. I didn't get he constant need to bring up her daughter. I guess it elicits more sympathy, but it makes it seem less sincere for me.

Joe is going to say he was trying to make a good podcast, and that's why he did it with all these people around and he wasn't serious.

I didn't get the random shot, about how they didn't listen to her ideas. I thought she left right after? Shot at them so if they respond?

Joe is going to have to add another therapist or two to the roster.

Well tomorrows/Wednesdays pod should be interesting.
She said that Joe said something to the effect of y'all other two don't dress sexy enough and Olivia holding y'all down.

It's kinda divisive and I can see how that would split the locker room. Especially on a women's pod.

She said that Joe said something to the effect of y'all other two don't dress sexy enough and Olivia holding y'all down.

It's kinda divisive and I can see how that would split the locker room. Especially on a women's pod.

Yeah, but this was one episode, and that shooting down her ideas was overall?

Is she putting two and two together about Joe wanting me, so that's why my other two co-host didn't like my ideas.

I don't know, IMO that needlessly puts them in it when they can just say nah, your ideas suck. IMO she should have just talked about what happen and how she felt. Like how Mal put Consequence in it. It was unnecessary and puts the other two on the defensive.

Yeah, but this was one episode, and that shooting down her ideas was overall?

Is she putting two and two together about Joe wanting me, so that's why my other two co-host didn't like my ideas.

I don't know, IMO that needlessly puts them in it when they can just say nah, your ideas suck. IMO she should have just talked about what happen and how she felt. Like how Mal put Consequence in it. It was unnecessary and puts the other two on the defensive.
I totally see your point. I have to assume he made that comment before. Which is probably wild since Joe is running a company with no meetings lol. ****** just show up record and dip.

Sounds like an ideal setup for creatives but any successful biz has to have structure.

Looking back all that Joe Vs CTG talk and CTG really washed Joe as the media guy. Even though he goes the corporate partnership route and not indie its clearly working out for him.

Welp.

This has been known for a min, her timing to finally tell her story is calculated as hell but hey that’s this industry so I don’t blame her.

wild tho because nobody in that situation looks good because after she left dudes had a whole podcast making hr jokes, making light of the situation. All that “protect black women, we love and believe you” **** he be trying to kick always sounded nasty coming from him.

Back
Top Bottom