The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's never a "bad time" for a woman to speak out against sexual harassment, imo
This chick had 3 months to come out but come out after Rory and mal response.... yeah keep it pushing MA - cam voice...
Her fans and supporters have literally been begging her for an explanation for a while. It’s not an easy thing to just pop out and say what the issue is when it can potentially harm her career. Glad she finally let it out, not about to shame women for not speaking up immediately. :lol:

He told the ladies they don’t dress sexy enough?! For a podcast that’s meant to be LISTENED to? And the same ***** that used to wear beaters every podcast episode? :rofl:

Your own clips page choosing to disassociate with you and putting out a “statement” is wild.

This some rogue account **** :rofl:

Olivia definitely sounds traumatized in that vid but other than already knowing Joe is unprofessional and a creep from the few minutes I skipped around and watched I ain't thinking Joe will get cancelled.

This some rogue account **** :rofl:

Olivia definitely sounds traumatized in that vid but other than already knowing Joe is unprofessional and a creep from the few minutes I skipped around and watched I ain't thinking Joe will get cancelled.

Not for nothing but what does that say about our culture/ us?

I understand this is accusatory but we (and maybe I'm just speaking for myself) let Kells slide for a long *** time.

There's been an uptick in the protect black women/ black people movement in the last couple of years.

Where do his actions fit in?

Not for nothing but what does that say about our culture/ us?

I understand this is accusatory but we (and maybe I'm just speaking for myself) let Kells slide for a long *** time.

There's been an uptick in the protect black women/ black people movement in the last couple of years.

Where do his actions fit in?
There needs to be a board. There neess to be a scale to these things.

There's actual predators out there then there's misunderstandings then there's bad acts.

If Joe did something like this while working for Complex or Revolt he'd get checked for it but he's running his own thing at the JBN and there aint no human resources (a nasty ***** like Mal would let all that slide).

If this were ran by this Joe would be fined or suspended, forced to go to a sexual harassment class and he'd be back to work in a week. Instead Olivia felt forced to quit. In a traditional business setting she would sue on top of that.

The whole reason cancel culture started was cuz predators were getting away with this for decades, victims were ignored, and the these dude saw no consequences. So fans got loud and started using social media and there money to hurt perpetrators.

Something like this shouldn't be left up to ppl who only have the most extreme recourse to use. So it's really hard to say.

I don't think it says anything about us cuz really we aint suppose to be the ones in charge of this not do we have the appropriate solutions to it.

Its not like listeners are all gonna band together and decide not to listen to the pod for a month to hurt Joe's pockets.

But I dunno one thing part of cancel culture is that a lot of companies are quick to back the punishment of certain ppl committing certain bad acts so maybe cashapp cancels their deal or patreon does.

Lol that would be dumbest move in the world for Joe. He got too many wild accusations out there.

Charla could literally gather all those women and create a Surviving R. Kelly type doc if Joe played that card.

Lol that would be dumbest move in the world for Joe. He got too many wild accusations out there.

Charla could literally gather all those women and create a Surviving R. Kelly type doc if Joe played that card.
Yeah but I don't think Joe raped anybody.

That's some mutually assured destruction if they go that route.

Yeah, but this was one episode, and that shooting down her ideas was overall?

Is she putting two and two together about Joe wanting me, so that's why my other two co-host didn't like my ideas.

I don't know, IMO that needlessly puts them in it when they can just say nah, your ideas suck. IMO she should have just talked about what happen and how she felt. Like how Mal put Consequence in it. It was unnecessary and puts the other two on the defensive.

At the beginning when she mentions Joe first mentioning on air that he been wanting to **** her one the girls consigned that he’s been saying that privately. That was Olivia’s fist time hearing about it. She also said there was a group text and Mandy was running back and telling Joe what was being said in the chat.

So at least one of the girls knew Joe was feeling her and it’s possible her ideas were being shot down before this incident and she was able to put 2 & 2 together afterwards.

Last edited:
He's going to survive by saying he was joking. And he is new to ownership. I was trying to create content.

but I don't even joke around like that, I know how things are taken out of context, can be twisted or misconstrued. Misread your intent.

His situation is more problematic, because he doesn't have a HR to oversee things.

Some people don't need ownership and employees. Your power makes you a kid in a candy store.

The problem with you saying you were joking is it can progress and it could be really testing.

Pretty much, if you still listen to Joe, you sort of overlook things in terms of entertainment anyway. Dudes always been scummy and problematic.

I don't even joke around like that

Some people don't need ownership and employees. Your power makes you a kid in a candy store.

The problem with you saying you were joking is it can progress and it could be really testing.

This, especially the bold part.

I had a dude help me out with a wild formula in excel the other day and I jokingly told him you're a beautiful man.

I clearly got a wife kid all that **** but I immediately let dude know, "yo homie I was joking and it aint like that".

He knew it was nothing sexual but I don't even play like that with dudes. I'm definitely not taking those chances with a chick. I'm not bout joke my way out a bag.

1621279337456.gif

Lol fam u should've seen how much work I was putting into this formula. Spent like an hour trying to figure it out that dude fixed it in 2 mins.

Granted I'm good at excel but I learned all that **** on the job so there's tons of people that are better lol.

I couldve said you're a beautiful man no homo but I work for a very white company and that for sure would've iniated some HR ****.

Back
Top Bottom