The Combat Jack Show Thread

Quick question about the Olivia Dope situation. Did the other cohosts of the show speak on her departure? Did they voice disappointment in her leaving, or how Joe acted, etc? Or was it just kind of brushed to the side and treated like a no story?

Last edited:
Quick question about the Olivia Dope situation. Did the other cohosts of the show speak on her departure? Did they voice disappointment in her leaving, or how Joe acted, etc? Or was it just kind of brushed tk the side and treated like a no story?
They didn’t say or do much. They’re every bit as wrong as he is.

That’s wild. It seems like people stick around to be yes men/women to Joe so long as the money is coming in. It’s nasty when you look at how things go down over at that network.

Quick question about the Olivia Dope situation. Did the other cohosts of the show speak on her departure? Did they voice disappointment in her leaving, or how Joe acted, etc? Or was it just kind of brushed to the side and treated like a no story?
They kind of brushed it off. Spoke about it for like 20 seconds and moved on
Yeah and then a few episodes after that were like “we’re gonna be here regardless, you don’t have to listen” type ****.

Def want a Rory and Mal pod,

bu I think they need another co-host someone as irrational as Joe,but like not a total psychopath. :lol:
just to break up the too cool for school vibe mal falls into

They would just always need a guest lol

1621304731435.png

Last edited:
When Rory’s homie had those accusations and they spent an hr calling him a predator and nasty. I’m surprised ol boy hasn’t came out of hiding or whatever taking jabs.

Joe knew how that girl felt when she left and he decided to have a podcast with Rosa Acosta joking around teaching them “how to approach women” and making HR jokes. Buddy is crazy.

She never really said why she got from around Joe, but I guess she’ll be telling her story soon as well.

another person he was "cool" with who he no longer messes with, or they no longer mess with him. She suddenly just vanished from Revolt. It seems to be a pattern.

Not that I liked her, chick was annoying, and is a result of what happens when black women spend too much time on social media.

Rory and Mal would work but they'd probably need a staff and agenda etc vs freeform.

People would listen initially, and then stop

Neither have the personality to carry a show

I don’t think they liked her much either. That played somewhat of a role as well.

I listened to parts of a couple of shows and the three of them didn't have chemistry together, and you could tell they didn't really know her. She was sort of just there.

I would listen to it without that element, but im just spitballing on what the best possible version would be.
The best possible version you're describing is the JB pod though :lol:

This "someone as irrational as Joe but not a psychopath" would have to be super charismatic to win listeners over if he's a complete nobody like Rory and Mal were. If not nobody is gonna take it seriously if he's just as loud and wild and arrogant as Joe.

I give it a weeks top, everyone gonna be team joe again... can’t wait for this week pod and the pods the week after and so fourth.
Most likely.

Especially the way headlines go. All Joe needs is for somebody else to do some wild **** within the culture to give him something to talk about.

It's basically Joe got the heat off of him in most of his previous scandals and back then he was promoting them for publicity.

Yo what’s up with you? Who burner account is this? :lol:

I’m using a burner because I choose not to automatically side with the let’s burn joe to the ground crew :lol:... this ain’t the first time he had something wild against him, yet most of ya still listened to the podcast after all the other wild stuff.

Most likely.

Especially the way headlines go. All Joe needs is for somebody else to do some wild **** within the culture to give him something to talk about.

It's basically Joe got the heat off of him in most of his previous scandals and back then he was promoting them for publicity.
Eh people like trolling Joe so he won’t be able to tweet or do lives without people throwing it in his face all the time. The die hards will always be there but you need more than them to grow.

Back
Top Bottom