The Combat Jack Show Thread

Its crazy , I never in my life heard of these people or this podcast .

i thought the Karen Civil joint was Joe’s only other pod so far

So these chicks were being shady to the Olivia Dope shorty since she left their podcast, and today they’re doing recorded a therapy podcast saying they always wanted to create a safe haven for Black women.

Son got the women on his network coming to his defense by using mental health, therapy, and the “we’ve known Joe longer than her so we understand when he’s putting on a show when the lights are on,” excuse.

People recognize this as the performative bs that it is, right? :lol:

This **** is sick.

I feel you. But it’s a lot of good podcasts out there that will fill my Wednesday and Saturday listening slots. Ish and Ice on the pod were always just “aight” to me. But to be fair, the jbp as a whole has just been “aight” to me for about a year now. It is interesting now that we’re getting some context as to the issues going on behind the scenes that could’ve contributed to the decline in quality though.

I don't see it lasting long period. The "ish and ice restored the feeling crowd" are primarily the "friends of the show" type of ******.

So these chicks were being shady to the Olivia Dope shorty since she left their podcast, and today they’re doing recorded a therapy podcast saying they always wanted to create a safe haven for Black women.

Son got the women on his network coming to his defense by using mental health, therapy, and the “we’ve known Joe longer than her so we understand when he’s putting on a show when the lights are on,” excuse.

People recognize this as the performative bs that it is, right? :lol:

This **** is sick.
Exactly why I can't take most of these broads serious.

Morals and principles go out the window QUICK when the bag is involved

Exactly why I can't take most of these broads serious.

Morals and principles go out the window QUICK when the bag is involved
Even more nuts is Bridget speaking up for women in numerous episodes, just to be quiet when it’s Joe. :lol:

I wouldn't even say that.

You treat friends different from strangers and have a different relationship.

They know Joe. They barely know her. You know and side with your friend. Are you going to side with a guy, just because he's male, even though you barely know him?

That also applies to Joe. Joe might joke around with his friends. Olivia wasn't that, she was his employee.

That "I knew the guy longer and I barely know the woman" stuff goes out the window because they started the diatribe with "we always wanted to create a safe haven for women." Does that safe haven only apply to the women they know? :lol:

Call a spade a spade. This is an instance of Black women, who have spoken up about the importance of protecting Black women, not protecting a fellow Black woman.

It's laughable the way they're attempting to save face.

Last edited:
Ok so I’m 25 minutes into that pod, and they apologizing but talking slick but defending joe but making it about their hurt. Like when you argue with your girl and both of ya know you right.

And the way Mandi keep saying nobody knows her is interesting. Like she said it 10 times since it started. Mandi might be on Joe type of time too. :smh:

Trey cousin was in the IG comments talking about she remember Joe putting hands on Trey moms and then jumping out of a window because he didn't want the fade from her uncle :lol: :smh:
Dude has a history...
F3E8BA7B-ED40-4C66-B5A0-923C06E7B5F7.jpeg

Wearing funny hats and sitting on pregnant woman’s stomachs :smh:

Joe is literally a villain for that ****. Remember when everybody was wondering who Esther was from that Petey Pablo video? A dime, one of the best video girl cameos of all time. Joe bagged her and beat the **** out of her. This mutha****a is a monster.

Esther’s own home girl came out and said Esther made that **** up. I think a few rappers came out and mentioned how crazy she was.

And y’all gotta stop talking about goofball Taxstone. Got the break of a lifetime and blew it. Had multiple shots and wanted to be a bozo. Seeeee yaaaaaa

Last edited:
Joe is literally a villain for that ****. Remember when everybody was wondering who Esther was from that Petey Pablo video? A dime, one of the best video girl cameos of all time. Joe bagged her and beat the **** out of her. This mutha****a is a monster.
Didn't it come out that she lied?

Back
Top Bottom