The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’m using a burner because I choose not to automatically side with the let’s burn joe to the ground crew :lol:... this ain’t the first time he had something wild against him, yet most of ya still listened to the podcast after all the other wild stuff.
You came in here quoting Ak too so you gotta be trolling. :lol:

He really should have just tried to start growing by getting Ice and Ish going. It always seemed odd to me that he just tried to make the female version of the podcast.

That's crazy Joe tried to get ahead of this by having Rosa bust it open on the show. Did he think that would prove he's not a weirdo? :lol:

It's a reason he keeps going for strippers/vixens/desperate latinas. That thirsty/creep **** works with them because they basically in the sex industry. Any women that something going for herself, that's classy she ain't tryna be around that, especially when you just getting to know her. All that creep behavior and "I'm smarter than you" rants he be going on ain't working with confident women.

Some will listen still, some will jump ship. Joe's had some wild **** attached to his name over the years, but it's going to hit a little different when there are visuals and audio associated with what's being said about dude.

Some will listen still, some will jump ship. Joe's had some wild **** attached to his name over the years, but it's going to hit a little different when there are visuals and audio associated with what's being said about dude.
The pod is such a part of my Wednesday and Sunday routine. I can't front it will be hard to change that habit.

However Joe has a couple of things working against him. He has gotten some extremely bad press over the last couple of days and the pod is basically being revamped with new co-host.

I like ice and ish but if we're already giving new people a chance I can see it being easier for another pod to come in and take that spot.

Eh people like trolling Joe so he won’t be able to tweet or do lives without people throwing it in his face all the time. The die hards will always be there but you need more than them to grow.
As long as they watch the #s will remain high and they watch just so they can troll him more

I'm pretty sure he'll be fine unless he's actually committed a crime or violated somebody.

The loss of viewership won’t be dramatic. His subscriber count barely moved on YT

The pod is such a part of my Wednesday and Sunday routine. I can't front it will be hard to change that habit.

However Joe has a couple of things working against him. He has gotten some extremely bad press over the last couple of days and the pod is basically being revamped with new co-host.

I like ice and ish but if we're already giving new people a chance I can see it being easier for another pod to come in and take that spot.

I feel you. But it’s a lot of good podcasts out there that will fill my Wednesday and Saturday listening slots. Ish and Ice on the pod were always just “aight” to me. But to be fair, the jbp as a whole has just been “aight” to me for about a year now. It is interesting now that we’re getting some context as to the issues going on behind the scenes that could’ve contributed to the decline in quality though.

don’t like listening to these two lol but I want to see they response to all this...

Maybe I'm just a chauvinist pig but give me a ******* break. I can't help but roll my eyes at how surface and superficial this is. :lol: :sick:

Does anyone have genuine conversations anymore?

EDIT: This respectable woman just used 'multitude' in a sentence.:rofl:

Maybe I'm just a chauvinist pig but give me a ****ing break. I can't help but roll my eyes at how surface and superficial this is. :lol: :sick:

Nope lol, everyone a victim and everyone need therapy on air... get with the 2020/2021 times :lol:

I’m 20 mins into the show and idk if I can go any further but I’m trying my best lol.

That's crazy Joe tried to get ahead of this by having Rosa bust it open on the show. Did he think that would prove he's not a weirdo? :lol:

It's a reason he keeps going for strippers/vixens/desperate latinas. That thirsty/creep **** works with them because they basically in the sex industry. Any women that something going for herself, that's classy she ain't tryna be around that, especially when you just getting to know her. All that creep behavior and "I'm smarter than you" rants he be going on ain't working with confident women.
The ***** 40 and stay trying to wife 23 year olds. Of course he a creep lol

Maybe I'm just a chauvinist pig but give me a ****ing break. I can't help but roll my eyes at how surface and superficial this is. :lol: :sick:

EDIT: This respectable woman just used 'multitude' in a sentence.:rofl:

They Juelzin after throwing multiple shots at Liv the past 3 months

This was just last week :lol:

Liv bounced after Ep 19 for reference

Back
Top Bottom