The Combat Jack Show Thread

Only way it works without a constant guest is if they get Biggs to be the third host :lol:

Biggs def not doing no podcast lol

I could see him and Bo (Hip Hop) being involved in some background capacity tho

I'm sure Mal and Rory both will be leveraging all of the connections and relationships they have :lol:

Edit: **** throw Wayno on there he from the Roc tree :lol:

Biggs def not doing no podcast lol

I could see him and Bo (Hip Hop) being involved in some background capacity tho

I'm sure Mal and Rory both will be leveraging all of the connections and relationships they have :lol:

Edit: **** throw Wayno on there he from the Roc tree :lol:

Actually... it would be dope as hell to get Mal and Wayno to have those conversations. Wayno lowkey been one of the better voices on hip hop topics over these past 2 or 3 years. Wouldn’t be mad at it.

Only way it works without a constant guest is if they get Biggs to be the third host :lol:
They would have to get a really good host. Mal or Rory has nothing to talk about. It’ll start off getting views for curiosity but would taper off really quick if it was just them two

Not listening to the whole thing, but from what I heard I didn't have a problem with what Bridget and Mandi said.

The only thing I will say they made it a little about themselves and how they've been treated and their struggles. I'm sure that won't go over well.

What's wild is rory/mal Did their pod at Ctg folks weezy/alex media studios 😂,

I think if they got wayno, it could be ok but don’t think I would listen, anytime Joe would leave the room, it was struggggglllleeeee for them to talk.

Biggs still in those Rooms, Joe Wanna be in, wonder if that cause him some issues going forward?

Joe should just go full heel and being AK on pod or do another weekly show with him. I wouldnt be a fan but they would do insane numbers.

What's wild is rory/mal Did their pod at Ctg folks weezy/alex media studios 😂,

I think if they got wayno, it could be ok but don’t think I would listen, anytime Joe would leave the room, it was struggggglllleeeee for them to talk.

Biggs still in those Rooms, Joe Wanna be in, wonder if that cause him some issues going forward?

Joe should just go full heel and being AK on pod or do another weekly show with him. I wouldnt be a fan but they would do insane numbers.
Wayno been doing his dolo up there too, they should do a test run.

Back
Top Bottom