The Combat Jack Show Thread

When have a caped for Joe? Please show me. I just don't make excuses for grown men who take being yelled at and demeaned. I've said from the beginning that's their friend and what they allow. And I've said numerous times Joe is what we have always known.

Chatty has a charge on his record, he was not found innocent. If he was found innocent he would have never been on probation. You keep typing, but don't even know the facts.

This is now the 3rd time you've been accused of caping for Joe in here. At some point you gotta take note of how ur coming off.

Ice dress like **** but I love seeing the Questions all the time.

I didn’t know Rory met with Tidal while Joe was meeting with Tidal. That’s nasty, I would have fired him over that.

Joe talking way too much about leadership and Kevin Hart.

I was dying when he said you don’t like watermelon? I have failed you.

Last edited:
naw just think it’s weird people define people as guilty / innocent based based on who they do or don’t like, like somebody mentioned yesterday .

for instance I believe yesterday you were one of the people who said Joe accuser came out because of timing in something we all seen and heard he was guilty of (eventhough this happened this year lol) and was caping hard for joe

but in this instance because you don’t seem to care for charlemagne , you’re more on the women’s side in a 20 year old case In which the courts and dna found him innocent of lol
This is like saying R. Kelly was found not guilty so that means he didn't have sex with that underage girl.

:rofl:

20DC6FFE-F11A-4ADA-B203-15B6DD9EBC28.jpeg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Listened BI and it was nothing but shots as we saw coming. CTG really ended up being right on everything he said about jbp

You have sex and party with 15 year olds, huh? I'm sure R Kelly is your favorite singer, right?

From the dude who used to joke about Bill Cosbying chicks alcohol because he was freaky

lmaooooooo chill sweetheart, can't be in your feelings throwing allegations around like that to many people you don't know.

lmaooooooo chill sweetheart, can't be in your feelings throwing allegations around like that to many people you don't know.

Throwing allegations around? Why do you care?

I told your little ****** *** to learn the details of his case, before you prance around proclaiming his innocence because his sweet lispy *** has downplayed and lied about the incident for years. Then your little moist *** got butt hurt and refused. And now your ***** *** is butt hurt because you believed in him.

Maybe the pedophile will get you a Brilliant Idiots shirt for your loyal support.

1. Dude was 22 not 20, so no he wasn't too young to buy alcohol
2. Dude had a warrant, he didn't just happen to go to the station to accept responsibility
3. Dude was on probation for a couple of years not a couple of months
4. Dude wasn't found innocent, he pled to a lesser charge. The DNA wasn't conclusive and she didn't want to testify.

How the **** do you just happen to get that wrong unless it's intentional?

And that's why he's been trying to scrub the internet and have his lawyers go after Choke and Star, and using his friends in the industry so popular sites won't cover the ****.

Dude was 22 partying with a 15 year old, who he knew was 15 giving her alcohol. The town is small as ****, so he knew her age. Of course he was taking care of her. The same dude who used to joke about getting chicks drunk and giving them Spanish fly.

Back
Top Bottom