The Combat Jack Show Thread

Let’s see how ctg try to spin this, he always tip toes round those allegations

Joe at the ene breaking down Cole’s punching the clock was dope, song is hard af

He’ll do the same thing he’s always done. Say that he was found not guilty of the charges, say he’s spoken about the matter a few times (which he has), and wish the best for the alleged victim. Not here to say what’s true or what’s false about that case, but the rape stuff doesn’t stick to dude. Maybe he really didn’t do it, maybe he’s got “those people” backing him to make sure it stays a nonstory. Who knows.

Chatty has always downplayed it, because of what he actually pled too.

It's what Turkey69 did. It allows you to talk about what's on your record instead of what you were accused of.

He’s spoke it 1,000 times . Last year somebody paid her or something to try to bring it back up (Wendy Williams husband maybe?)

I doubt kwame being on a promo run makes him say anything more lol

kind of crazy he was cleared on DNA and Not charge with rape but people still call him guilty cause they don’t like him lol

He’s spoke it 1,000 times . Last year somebody paid her or something to try to bring it back up (Wendy Williams husband maybe?)

kind of crazy he was cleared on DNA and Not charge with rape but people still call him guilty cause they don’t like him lol

Yeah. It’s been a while since I heard his version of events, but from what I remember it was the dna that got him cleared.

Have you heard her version of things?

:rofl:

20DC6FFE-F11A-4ADA-B203-15B6DD9EBC28.jpeg

He said they were contracts for hire, and that's the way he's always looked at it.

Dude has a mortgage/rent and a marriage to pay for. The show must go on.

Have you heard her version of things?

naw just think it’s weird people define people as guilty / innocent based based on who they do or don’t like, like somebody mentioned yesterday .

for instance I believe yesterday you were one of the people who said Joe accuser came out because of timing in something we all seen and heard he was guilty of (eventhough this happened this year lol) and was caping hard for joe

but in this instance because you don’t seem to care for charlemagne , you’re more on the women’s side in a 20 year old case In which the courts and dna found him innocent of lol

naw just think it’s weird people define people as guilty / innocent based based on who they do or don’t like, like somebody mentioned yesterday .

for instance I believe yesterday you were one of the people who said Joe accuser came out because of timing in something we all seen and heard he was guilty of (eventhough this happened this year lol) and was caping hard for joe

but in this instance because you don’t seem to care for charlemagne , you’re more on the women’s side in a 20 year old case In which the courts and dna found him innocent of lol

I think you should hear both sides before determining guilt and innocence.

He pled to a lesser charge because of evidence and if I recall she didn't want to testify. He wasn't found innocent. That doesn't mean he was innocent.

So before running around screaming someone was innocent, you might want to learn more about the case.

Her side of things are out there and also the details of that night are out there, including her age and his.

I think you should hear both sides before determining guilt and innocence.

He pled to a lesser charge because of evidence and if I recall she didn't want to testify. He wasn't found innocent. That doesn't mean he was innocent.

So before running around screaming someone was innocent, you might want to learn more about the case.

Her side of things are out there and also the details of that night are out there, including her age and his.

Not running around “screaming” anything lol.

Fam he wasn’t found guilty. If that’s not being found innocent idk what is 😂

You going to ignore the part about why you cape so hard for joe who is also a piece of **** that’s been in similar situations multiple times (allegedly) ?

going off allegations they both pieces of **** fam lol. I just don’t get how Wednesday a woman’s testimony doesn’t matter to you cause it’s about joe

but Thursday you telling me to go pull some case files about something dude wasn’t found guilty of 😂😂😂

Not running around “screaming” anything lol.

Fam he wasn’t found guilty. If that’s not being found innocent idk what is 😂

You going to ignore the part about why you cape so hard for joe who is also a piece of **** that’s been in similar situations multiple times (allegedly) ?

going off allegations they both pieces of **** fam lol. I just don’t get how Wednesday a woman’s testimony doesn’t matter to you cause it’s about joe

but Thursday you telling me to go pull some case files about something dude wasn’t found guilty of 😂😂😂

When have a caped for Joe? Please show me. I just don't make excuses for grown men who take being yelled at and demeaned. I've said from the beginning that's their friend and what they allow. And I've said numerous times Joe is what we have always known.

Chatty has a charge on his record, he was not found innocent. If he was found innocent he would have never been on probation. You keep typing, but don't even know the facts.

At worst, Charlamagne got an underage girl inebriated and they raped her

At best, Charlamagne allowed, instigated and overlooked someone to have sex with an underage girl that they knew was underage.

That's innocent to you Figured it out Figured it out

Yeah his story has remained consistent since the 1st he's told it. That one and the one he likes to tell annually about him getting his *** whooped then telling his father he fell down some steps, and laughed & cried himself to sleep about it. I love that story & am almost always in tears when he tells it :lol:

I don’t remember the details but I remember when a lot of info came out, even after hearing CTG speak on it, he sounded guilty as hell to me.

Parks sounds like he’s happy with the money he’s making, why would he jeopardize that and risk losing it? He’s knew Joe years before he knew the other two so I’m not understanding why there’s any confusion. He definitely could have toned it down that day.

Back
Top Bottom