The Combat Jack Show Thread

He saying it in jokes but Kwame think Matt Barnes cute lowkey, yo be talking out his hair and looks too much from one man to another :lol:

In one joint I seen he straight up said he has a hatred for light skin ****** that stems from being called dark and ugly...and that him and his brothers used to go even harder on light skin ****** during fights :lol: :smh:

He saying it in jokes but Kwame think Matt Barnes cute lowkey, yo be talking out his hair and looks too much from one man to another :lol:

#perkvibez

Double aunt Andre don't ask me how

In one joint I seen he straight up said he has a hatred for light skin ****** that stems from being called dark and ugly...and that him and his brothers used to go even harder on light skin ****** during fights :lol: :smh:

Kwame was on the 11-12 GSW team.

CD6710B9-5A1D-45DB-9F9A-27102C8BB985.jpeg

I’m sure #30 took some unusually hard fouls in practice :lol:

Bruh in one of them joints he said they used to trick the lightskin ****** into being the one that crashed out “wanna be down *** ******” :lol:

A lightskin ***** took his ***** in elementary Or sum and he never looked back :lol:

Throwing allegations around? Why do you care?

I told your little ****** *** to learn the details of his case, before you prance around proclaiming his innocence because his sweet lispy *** has downplayed and lied about the incident for years. Then your little moist *** got butt hurt and refused. And now your ***** *** is butt hurt because you believed in him.

Maybe the pedophile will get you a Brilliant Idiots shirt for your loyal support.

#PREACH

Idk for some reason Charlamagne so protected even with all the dirt that he have that would ruin others who done less lol. Sick world man

Correct me if I'm wrong...but wasn't Trinidad running one of the biggest sneaker boutiques in Atlanta before All Gold Everything? I think the shoe/fashion **** was always his end game.
He was working at the store downtown, but yea yo been plugged in to fashion for a min…He’s in that and the acting world these days

Back
Top Bottom