The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe bringing up J&J did make think of how folks got their babies decked out in their products but won't take the vaccine for themselves :lol:

An nda should mean little to nothing to a guy who’s stated on multiple occasions that he doesn’t give a **** about contracts.
True except for the part when Spotify would actually sue him and they'd be in the right to do so.

That whole I don't give a **** about a contract is **** he says with his ****** like Mal and Crook. Spotify gonna laugh him in to a lawsuit with that stance.

It'd be incredibly stupid if Joe did break that. I can only see him take that route when he's ready to burn it all down

I get what you’re saying. My thing is a record label would have him hemmed up in court also. Same rhetoric applies imo. Seems like dude selectively decides when he wants to honor a contract based on what he stands to gain or lose.

I get what you’re saying. My thing is a record label would have him hemmed up in court also. Same rhetoric applies imo. Seems like dude selectively decides when he wants to honor a contract based on what he stands to gain or lose.
That's pretty much right.

Joe didn't care before (in his music career) cuz he was in a position where he didn't own anything and was always getting jerked. I understand why Mal brought up Joe telling Crook **** the deal and Crook is like well **** there aint nothing to talk about.

Joe is now in a situation where he's in charge, he's getting offered the big contracts, and he's totally responsible. So now that he's successful he's picking and choosing not to say **** it.

Before he could say **** a contract and walk away from the situation. Now doing that just means a lot more.

I don't doubt there's an NDA, but usually in that case everyone under the employ of that contractor is bound by the NDA as well. Been in those situations where the whole company knows but then there's an NDA and every working adult understood that. Does it leak sometimes? Sure but for the most part people are grown enough to understand the potential consequences. He could have divulged the details or in the very least the scenario around it to help them understand. He's invoking it because he knows it scares people off from asking questions. Not saying he's hiding anything, but those actions make you look like you are when he could have squashed that concern easily.

I guess I missed a couple of days worth of Kwame Brown

How did he got form Gil and Matt Barnes to Stephen A and Chatty?

He's been holding in 20 years of rage.

Finally listening and it’s wild he’s saying it took a stranger to realize he failed. Months of turmoil not copping to any wrongdoing and Kevin Hart is the one to make you realize you failed? :lol: Buddy really only respects the opinion of cats he looks up to and are more successful then him.

Joe is delusional in his own world :lol:

Let’s see how ctg try to spin this, he always tip toes round those allegations

Joe at the ene breaking down Cole’s punching the clock was dope, song is hard af

Back
Top Bottom