The Combat Jack Show Thread

Can't front the Rory and Mal vid/ announcement kinda made my day. Felt like 2 of my old friends getting a new job and hopefully a bigger/ more equitable bag.

Kinda surprised to see such discontent over those two. Last week it seemed like a lot of this thread was kinda Team Rory and Mal. Not even saying there has to be a team but clearly there is/ was some wrongdoing on Joe's behalf.

I'm personally happy to at least see someone give these dudes a chance. Even if it fizzles out they deserve the ****, they were a big part of the JBP and they are deserving of at least a chance to do something on their own.

The short was good and I like seeing them lean into their on air personalities, even the references to the ******* that happened last week we're pretty cool.

I know Joe is probably mad and sad at the same damn time. He created his own competitors (even if they aren't on the same level yet), and more people are aware of his *******.

Say what you will about Joe I've stood by him (as a fan) through a lot of bs. He lost respect from me because of the way he fell out with his homies. Maybe he earns It back maybe he doesn't, all I know is he made a way for me to give other shows a chance, and for now that's bad for him and his numbers.

He rapped about it :lol:

We've seen the after effects of getting punched in the eye, getting dumped in Time Square, Consequence, adderall Drake rant and the Raqi ****.

and that's off the top of my head

I remember that Raqi woman being on the show a few times, idk what happen w/ them. That other stuff you mentioned is nowhere near comparable to what he did to "his guys" that we watched build that brand up together. He literally made up a false world about them. That's slander/defamation of character. They could legit sue him.

Joe oozed passion while spewing hours of lies to make them believable. Anyone who never listened podcast prior will think that that's what R&M was like & they weren't Like he really tried to dead "his dudes". He's really looks wild evil and mentally ill.

Ppl saw him wild out & shamelessly lie the way he did & ppl are gonna be skeptical of explaining & denial of past allegations against him. Didn't Cyn file a lawsuit against him or something for abuse? If so think that may even where the narrative of him engaging in beastiality came from. I wouldn't be surprised if he really jerked off his dog now.

He's Alonzo to a great deal of his (former) audience:

I remember that Raqi woman being on the show a few times, idk what happen w/ them. That other stuff you mentioned is nowhere near comparable to what he did to "his guys" that we watched build that brand up together. He literally made up a false world about them. That's slander/defamation of character. They could legit sue him.

Joe oozed passion while spewing hours of lies to make them believable. Anyone who never listened podcast prior will think that that's what R&M was like & they weren't Like he really tried to dead "his dudes". He's really looks wild evil and mentally ill.

Ppl saw him wild out & shamelessly lie the way he did & ppl are gonna be skeptical of explaining & denial of past allegations against him. Didn't Cyn file a lawsuit against him or something for abuse? If so think that may even where the narrative of him engaging in beastiality came from. I wouldn't be surprised if he really jerked off his dog now.

He's Alonzo to a great deal of his (former) audience:

He's been accused multiple times of being abusive and you're talking about mistreatment of grown *** men. ****s *** backwards :lol:

That **** is like being done with Floyd because he's stooped to fighting Logan Paul

He's been accused multiple times of being abusive and you're talking about mistreatment of grown *** men. ****s *** backwards :lol:

That **** is like being done with Floyd because he's stooped to fighting Logan Paul
Ppl listened to R&M for hours on end every week. A small margin of those listeners same ppl masterbated to Ester Baxter pics like 5mins & went on w/ their lives. They didn't care about her enough to see if she was telling the truth.

Ppl ain't watching Joe's reality shows or buying his music. They're listening to him on podcast w/ his "friends". Him & Parks destroyed that facade when they released that episode.

People simply are more offended that he screwed over his guys than they ever would be that he did anything to a woman—sad as that is.

1. People don’t believe the women unless there is just undeniable proof.

2. Guys can logically see why a woman would be mistreated, but don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t hold their guys down.

Good for Rory and Mal though.

:lol:

They probably should go for a show in the vein of Dave and Atlanta.

:lol: @ being more mad @ Joe for screwing over dudes than abusing women.

everything's great.
ezgif-6-6bf77f39b9e3.gif

I thought JBP was great on Wed, the park discussion was hilarious. Ice and Ish just know how to talk and will push back on Joe, where Rory & Mal would not really do much.

Joe thinking he Thanos, like we said. All he had to do was Wait it out, lay low, and now all the heat on ctg

You (and that subreddit) want it to fail so bad :lol:.

Actually...that subreddit was one of THE MOST dickriding forums on all the web before the Spotify fallout. Joe could fart in a cup and it would be 100 ****** in there Juelz-ing about how that fart is going to benefit "creators" and is fighting against "the machine".

I thought JBP was great on Wed, the park discussion was hilarious. Ice and Ish just know how to talk and will push back on Joe, where Rory & Mal would not really do much.

Joe thinking he Thanos, like we said. All he had to do was Wait it out, lay low, and now all the heat on ctg

People act like they seemed all buddy buddy and the pods were entertaining over the past year. I wasn't even finishing them.

So Joe, Ice, and Pakrs quiet online until Joe sexual harassment **** blow over? :rofl:

and he said the obvious about Charlamagne and Kwame Brown :lol:

Back
Top Bottom