The Combat Jack Show Thread

It ain't just NT pretty much outside of industry people, people don't view Swizz on the same level as Tim, Pharrell, etc. He had some classics in the late 90's but after that his beats got bad. He built some good relationships and people always talk about how he's helped them with business and stuff like that. I think that's where people appreciate him most because as a producer he's not on THAT level.

He's not viewed on that level...... except by the people it really matters too :lol: what are we really talking about here. Getting the stamp of approval from every great producer & artist while having hits in three different decades>>>>>>the critiques from the internet

He's not viewed on that level...... except by the people it really matters too :lol: what are we really talking about here. Getting the stamp of approval from every great producer & artist while having hits in three different decades>>>>>>the critiques from the internet

I know you seen that clip where Busta was getting fake hype off one his beats. :lol:

Joe's an idiot :rofl: Atheist Muslim :rofl:

Aye Man salute to you and anyone else posting the Patreon clips. Dude think he gon kill off the OG vibe of the show and make us pay for the scraps? Loosen that Amiri cap buckle champ.

Bro the ****** that get praised in here vs the ones that get ****ted on is insane :lol:

I know NT does this thing where they take their opinions and completely erase all facts & history.... But Swizz has produced on albums for damn near every legend in hiphop/R&B, you could dislike the beats all you want... he's w/o question a legend & viewed as such by his peers, that isn't a debatable thing :lol:

He's "Fake" because he has an issue with Justin Timberlake??? ya'll acting like he said he was gonna put money on his head :lol:, you can be about positivity and still not rock with everyone.

His vibe got worse the more he got drunk :lol:

He kept saying it like 5 times making it awkward for Timbo who obviously still cool wit homie (like Verzuz is the million man march or some **** :lol:) and then told Timbo he spared em from getting robbed. :lol:

1:49:13

What type time dude on? :lol:

Swizz a legend because when he connects he CONNECTS but he do got a lot of wack **** to be getting spicy wit ******* TIMBALAND like that :lol:

man looks like majin buu
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.24.18 PM.jpg

Mal moves funny

So he's going to listen to every episode or listen to what people are telling him and then respond.
Elliott posted the clip of Joe talking about the skit. Mal said sucka in the comments.

Joe tryna celebrate them after airing them out and ****ting on them is wild. :rofl:

Something about Mealy Mal waking up and choosing to wear trucker hats at 40 just doesn't sit well with me

Elliott posted the clip of Joe talking about the skit. Mal said sucka in the comments.

Joe tryna celebrate them after airing them out and ****ting on them is wild. :rofl:

Instead Joe should be subbing them like they do 🤷‍♂️

If you expect someone not to talk about something, you shouldn't be

Back
Top Bottom