The Combat Jack Show Thread

Wax was the only real redeemable portion of TBI when I listened in like 2016. Reminded me of Dallas Penn when he would bug the **** out on Combat Jack.

Yep

Wax probably the funniest unintentionally funny dude there is . Wish he had a pod with somebody other than the L’Oréal chick , she’s annoying as hell

I like Wax, but not enough to listen to L'Oreal's voice or Alt Right Andy

Joe being happy about Kwame saying positive things about him. :lol: Shocked he didn't lead with that.

and I'm glad they called out Joe on the Cole ****. Dude is 36. Not 26, 36. He didn't try out, he was given a spot. The player acknowledged there was some positive in him being there, but it was taking a spot from someone who actually deserved to be there. And Cole doing it at album roll out time with a basketball Puma looks suspect.

and Rick Ross made no ****in sense. That's their livelihood and how they feed their families.

That discussion was frustrating with Joe, doesn't concede anything just switches the goalpost to try and make you look stupid, if that doesn't work then let's switch topics completely.

When he was trying to talk about why you can’t post an ex. Ish was like **** is your argument, you can do it. Joe didn’t even know what he was arguing anymore.

Puff and JLo single, I don’t know what the hell he was talking about.

He should've just killed himself b4 he did this. I know he thought about it.

Joe knew that seed he planted. I think the boy got fake abs :smh: How you lean like that w/ a cubby mans tummy & a bird chest? And Pusha implied there'd be a "surgical summer". ahat ahat does Aubrey have fake abs?
1622514543261.png

huh?

He went to an HBCU

He was talking about it when Donovan Mitchell had it on in game one saying he wanted one. It was cool to me, because he actually went to an HBCU. Just like in February when every Wednesday they visited a black college.
Oh, don’t take what I’m saying any deeper than the optics of it. It looks silly to me, on him, on that show.

The 1st dude is shaped very similar to Drake. I don't think Joe was joking. The last 2 months proved a lot of his jokes don't be jokes

This is a credible plastic surgeon. Aubrey really purchased abs:

IMG_66E5177FDF03-1.jpeg

DC posted that video & that Drake beat was playing, then I thought about what Joe said about Drake going to Dr. Miami.

He should've just killed himself b4 he did this. I know he thought about it.

Joe knew that seed he planted. I think the boy got fake abs :smh: How you lean like that w/ a cubby mans tummy & a bird chest? And Pusha implied there'd be a "surgical summer". ahat ahat does Aubrey have fake abs?
1622514543261.png

Him and French on this BS :lol:

It's impossible to have abs with a saggy bird chest. _'s walking around lookin like them girls with the big fake *** but no thighs.

huh?

He went to an HBCU

He was talking about it when Donovan Mitchell had it on in game one saying he wanted one. It was cool to me, because he actually went to an HBCU. Just like in February when every Wednesday they visited a black college.

fair point

it is a fire jacket

Back
Top Bottom