The Combat Jack Show Thread

Swizz kinda grew into this wack producer and kinda wack dude overall in his old age. Zone zone zone.

I hate how fake he is. Like how he will do the I love anybody act, then passively aggressively hates. Like the way he was towards Justin, then later he'll act like everything is fine and he loves everyone.

I started looking at him funny when he went on his public campaign going around lying about the Harvard business school class as if it was something real, and not something they offer to anyone who has the money and is willing to pay.

I really think it's because they probably tried to get Justin to do a Versus, and Swizz assumed he would because of Timb. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted him against Usher and he declined.

That's why Swizz is talking this culture talk and has beef.

but he wouldn't do that at Dre.

Justin Timberlake has been a outed culture vulture since 2004. Don’t start calling him one in 2021 b/c he didn’t want to come on your platform. Swizz a funny in the light lookin dude.

I think he's partly mad because people don't see him the same genius that Timb is. I like his beats, but even X didn't want to do Ruff Ryder's anthem.

I think he's partly mad because people don't see him the same genius that Timb is. I like his beats, but even X didn't want to do Ruff Ryder's anthem.
Just looked it up. I was wondering if X ever talked about why he wrote the song like that, and of course he did :lol:

Bro the ****** that get praised in here vs the ones that get ****ted on is insane :lol:

I know NT does this thing where they take their opinions and completely erase all facts & history.... But Swizz has produced on albums for damn near every legend in hiphop/R&B, you could dislike the beats all you want... he's w/o question a legend & viewed as such by his peers, that isn't a debatable thing :lol:

He's "Fake" because he has an issue with Justin Timberlake??? ya'll acting like he said he was gonna put money on his head :lol:, you can be about positivity and still not rock with everyone.

He's "Fake" because he has an issue with Justin Timberlake??? ya'll acting like he said he was gonna put money on his head :lol:, you can be about positivity and still not rock with everyone.

Yes, people are allowed to have opinions that don't agree with yours.

And the fake part is feeling that way, and then smiling in his face when you see him.

And you also can be fake and a fraud and the whole positivity thing could be an act and phony.

It ain't just NT pretty much outside of industry people, people don't view Swizz on the same level as Tim, Pharrell, etc. He had some classics in the late 90's but after that his beats got bad. He built some good relationships and people always talk about how he's helped them with business and stuff like that. I think that's where people appreciate him most because as a producer he's not on THAT level.

I really think it's because they probably tried to get Justin to do a Versus, and Swizz assumed he would because of Timb. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted him against Usher and he declined.

That's why Swizz is talking this culture talk and has beef.

but he wouldn't do that at Dre.

think I missed this. Something happen with him and JT at the verzuz or social media or ?

think I missed this. Something happen with him and JT at the verzuz or social media or ?

He made a couple of comments during the battle salty for not supporting black culture, Versus.

an example of the phoniness.

It was because Timb was playing him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom