The Combat Jack Show Thread

So he thinks the people that have been on YouTube and probably followed him to Spotify, are gonna follow him to Facebook? Or how does that work? :lol:
I think he thinks anybody who wants to watch the pod will follow it wherever it will go.

Whoever listens to the show is going to keep listening to what they been listening on regardless.

I actually liked doing both, syncing the audio up with youtube, added to the comedy and gave a full experience.
Down bad :lol:

Apparently he said on a recent pod that the visual numbers are down but the listenership is up because he has a older base now and they prefer audio as opposed to watching, who knows

Them comments prolly getting to him too :lol: Joe the type to search his name and see what ppl talking about. He definitely on the reddit

edit: I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a deal with Facebook for the video since he in business w them now

Yeah, Ish was taking the comment section to heart and Joe was on it correcting him and making him realize what the situation is with views.

I should've known then Joe was about do something with youtube cuz he was salty.

Says a lot that he even can ditch that youtube ad money.

Last edited:
Taylor was done, after she got washed by Andrew in jeans in a race, she knew it was gonna be a long day

BI making wax a reg has been great. Just naturally funny guy. Today he like what’s ideology, your idols

Fam she is FED UP!!!!! Makes it funnier 😂😂😂

said Michael B Jordan is trying to be black too much cause of his liquor…. Cmon fam what 😂😂😂

So Joe just essentially did the Rogan/Spotify thing with Facebook? Thought it was some **** he said he wouldn't do.

I should ask my trini people but i've never heard Jouvert in a negative connotation my whole life being around Caribbean folks. It's usually a fete or a massive party. No issues if that's not the case though, no need to disrespect the history.

I think ima just check out the ones where they’re speaking with other people. It’s too boring and I can’t listen to Rory as a main host.

Down bad :lol:

Apparently he said on a recent pod that the visual numbers are down but the listenership is up because he has a older base now and they prefer audio as opposed to watching, who knows

Them comments prolly getting to him too :lol: Joe the type to search his name and see what ppl talking about. He definitely on the reddit

edit: I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a deal with Facebook for the video since he in business w them now

Yeah, Ish was taking the comment section to heart and Joe was on it correcting him and making him realize what the situation is with views.

I should've known then Joe was about do something with youtube cuz he was salty.

Says a lot
I should ask my trini people but i've never heard Jouvert in a negative connotation my whole life being around Caribbean folks. It's usually a fete or a massive party. No issues if that's not the case though, no need to disrespect the history.
Yo when I be put the loop I be put the loop. I had to see it trending on twitter to dind out MBJ tried to copyright Jouvert for some liquor.

And I was like whats wrong with that? Vet ya money. But I see most ppl don't understand all types of **** gets copyrights on it. Don't mean he owns the word. Madd this man apologize for it :lol:

Rory and Mal podcast is shaping up to be more background listening and getting updates on their upcoming ventures. Give it time. Hopefully they get someone better to mix their audio.

Back
Top Bottom