The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax is the corny one to me. Going after a dudes wife and family? You're 30 dog, internet trolling for attention. Ebro never claimed to be a thug. Him continuing to do that is going to eliminate a lot of opportunities, because he becomes a liability. He's just going to be internet famous.

I forgot about the C-Murda and 2 Chainz stuff. Nore seems like a good dude.

That was probably the best 2 Chainz interviews I've heard.

Ebro is corny for baiting Tax into an argument and then running to Viacom/MTV when he fires back.

Tax don't give a damn though he on Twitter about to post nudes of this mans wife. :lol:

Ebro is corny for baiting Tax into an argument and then running to Viacom/MTV when he fires back.

Tax don't give a damn though he on Twitter about to post nudes of this mans wife. :lol:

Didnt tax start the whole thing when he came at ebo and flex for the meek situation?

Im just looking for clarity.

Lol I need to google search who Ebro wife is, she must be famous

I'm iffy on this Nore and 2 chains interview
Already heard 2 chains on rap radar and other podcasts
Is he saying anything new and is any of it gonna have me laughing????

Just started it, but 2 Chainz doesn't really sound dumb. Dude definitely has a business mind it seems. Never really paid attention to him before other than his music here and there.

No, 2 Chainz isn't that type of guy. He's like Rick Ross to me. Rick Ross might be more phony, but Chainz just seems laid back.

Yeah, I want to hear rappers from the 90s. I don't give a **** what 2 Chainz dumb *** has to say.

I think he's one of the most intelligent rappers, but he doesn't have an outgoing personality

Yeah, I want to hear rappers from the 90s. I don't give a **** what 2 Chainz dumb *** has to say.

Ironically 2 Chainz seems like a pretty sharp dude...

While you're clamoring for the intelligent analysis of 2 ******, while legends, repeatedly allowed themselves to get finessed by Baby. :lol:

No, 2 Chainz isn't that type of guy. He's like Rick Ross to me. Rick Ross might be more phony, but Chainz just seems laid back.

I think he's one of the most intelligent rappers, but he doesn't have an outgoing personality
I agree with that about his personality
U can tell his rapper persona is just that
A persona
And his real life is waaaay different
I like that about dude
Always enjoy his family pics on ig
I just want some behind the scenes stories
That's why I like Nore podcast
2 chains seems smart enough not to get drunk
And let something slip.
Besides u can tell he smart
He decided not to get finessed by baby and sign to ym :lol:

Kodak 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Sofffeeeeeeeeee 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Son said his security got confiscated 
roll.gif
roll.gif

That 2 Chainz Drink Champs was kinda boring, it sounded more like a regular podcast than the usual rambunctious **** we know from Nore.

If anybody missed the 3 good Roc A Fella related podcast episodes recently:

Bleek (Drink Champs)
Young Guru (Juan Ep)
Just Blaze (Rap Radar)

I've finally turned the corner on Rap Radar and subscribed, I liked the Freddie Gibbs and Just Blaze episodes.

Also check out Day 1 Radio, it's recorded down here in Atlanta by three longtime rap journalists from 3 coasts (The Bay, Brooklyn, Atlanta) , they're knowledgeable with all kinda good guests (Raekwon, Master P, Terrace Martin, Wise Intelligent, Kilo Ali). DJ Wally Sparks drops some mixes every once in a while.

They had Pastor Troy on the most recent episode

didn't mind the chainz ep at all

just always laugh when he tries to explain how ill he is with the bars

That guru podcast was super dope. I never knew much about him besides the obvious he does for Jay.

What he said about embracing the new dudes and how close he is with ASAP 12vy was also cool

Guru is a good listen on talking about anything from nerd stuff to music

His Combat was better IMO

Also check out Day 1 Radio, it's recorded down here in Atlanta by three longtime rap journalists from 3 coasts (The Bay, Brooklyn, Atlanta) , they're knowledgeable with all kinda good guests (Raekwon, Master P, Terrace Martin, Wise Intelligent, Kilo Ali). DJ Wally Sparks drops some mixes every once in a while.

They had Pastor Troy on the most recent episode

Subscribed

I'm almost finished all the old Cipher episodes I missed. I'm down to Roc Marciano, Jean Grae and RA The Rugged Man

Back
Top Bottom