The Combat Jack Show Thread

Wax definitely plays dumb. But I appreciate the sense of humor he brings to it. Especially on an episode like this one where Schulzy was tripping. He was having little hissy fits when Ctg said he didn't know enough about Brexit to want to speak about it. Saying slick stuff like "oh yeah let's talk about something that somebody tweeted. Let's talk about tweets". Snide stuff like that and then hopping on the "I'm a white guy who grew up in New York so I see things differently" schtick. Man, you definitely have to have patience listening to this podcast. But like homie said, sometimes it's one of the best out, other times it's infuriating. But the main thing that keeps me subscribed is the fact that I always appreciate others opinions because it challenges me to think a bit more.

I'd give this episode a listen, but go in ready to be shaking your head at various points :lol:

That's what it boils down to. If you're not willing to digest a dissenting opinion on something you feel strongly about, listening to 2 random people talk about everything for 1+ hours is probably not your prescribed medicine.

Schulz is doing something right though. He has a ton of hate listeners. :lol:

"I'm an intimate person" :rofl:

Charlamagne set himself up for that exposed ether though. He kept telling Wax that what he was doing was rape knowing damn well that he was a part of one of those jump off stories.

But yeah, Schulz was on some other **** this episode. The whole "I grew up in NY so I don't..." Schtick is so damn played out because he uses it EVERY TIME they're in a racial conversation and he's backed into a corner. I really wish they'd get someone like Tariq Nasheed up there who's equally gifted at those sort of verbal/mental gymnastics so they can put Schulz through the paces. I remember they did an episode with Combat and even though Schulz tap danced so much he came out on top because Jack couldn't articulate well. :smh:

This dude is te literal human version of a NT troll in a race thread, dudes face just angers me.

tbi would good with lord jamar 

You think so? Lord Jamar would be shutting them dudes down left and right. Especially Schultz, he wouldn't get none of them jokes off. Charlamagne already don't see eye to eye with him on most of his theories. Major one is homosexuality, the other is the state of hip hop and hip hop culture. It has the potential to be a good show with all the stories Jamar can offer, but only if both parties turn themselves down. If this happens none of them are being authentic.

I'm tempted to listen to this weeks because of Wax being up there

Wax is always a plus to the show. Good comic relief, and funny *** stories. The funniest was him putting his feces in people clothes and/or furniture and them not knowing where the smell is coming from.

The other crazy story was him beating off in the room of his friend's roommate. The guy walks into his own room and Wax is there beating off, not missing a stroke even though the guy is standing there. Made dude leave his own room. :rofl:

Wax really can't be that dumb man. He plays it up.

Talking about Great Britain leaving the EU....he asks where all the left to :lol:

He has two degrees, one in business and another in agriculture or something. He owns a chicken farm in SC. They did say it was like the most ghetto school in Jersey. I forgot the name of it , but they called it the 13th grade. lol

Last edited:
Umar Johnson would be a good person to have on TBI. He's been able to maintain his composure in the interviews I've seen him in.

Wax is always a plus to the show. Good comic relief, and funny *** stories. The funniest was him putting his feces in people clothes and/or furniture and them not knowing where the smell is coming from.

The other crazy story was him beating off in the room of his friend's roommate. The guy walks into his own room and Wax is there beating off, not missing a stroke even though the guy is standing there. Made dude leave his own room. :rofl:
He has two degrees, one in business and another in agriculture or something. He owns a chicken farm in SC. They did say it was like the most ghetto school in Jersey. I forgot the name of it , but they called it the 13th grade. lol

He went to Benedict College in SC. Really hood school. :lol:

it doesn't even matter

they had killer mike and he's one of the most articulate rappers ever and schultz and ctg still the same

Drink Champs was good. Last 25 mins were :rofl:

EFN's girl being a video vixen
Havoc goin from lively to intoxicated (Weed or liq) in like 2 mins in that time frame.

Nore: Was you ever befuddled by the interview at any point?
Hav: What that mean?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm listening to this Ben Baller on Tax episode. He seem cool. Are these Dre and Pac stories real though?

This dude is te literal human version of a NT troll in a race thread, dudes face just angers me.
His has the perfect face to make bleed 

I watched like 3 episodes of Brilliant Idiots and I was done. I'm cool on that show. CTG light c**ning and Andrew ignorance is too much. Them 2 together is a mess. :lol: :smh:

Umar Johnson would be a good person to have on TBI. He's been able to maintain his composure in the interviews I've seen him in.

Umar or Tariq would kill him in a debate.

tbi would good with lord jamar 
I'm listening to this Ben Baller on Tax episode. He seem cool. Are these Dre and Pac stories real though?
I watched like 3 episodes of Brilliant Idiots and I was done. I'm cool on that show. CTG light c**ning and Andrew ignorance is too much. Them 2 together is a mess.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Umar or Tariq would kill him in a debate.
tariq and umar would be good too . i think jamar would be good cause he could challenge both of them and id like to hear that argument . id just like to see someone well versed and articulate enough to really explain the grey area that andrew is missing cause he tap dances like crazy when backed into a corner with his well I'm from ny rebuttal . they had him pegged on the argument of why ol boy's speech was better and him not being able to explain what "he doesn't look threatening" means ...

when ctg said look at him dance 
laugh.gif

Hell yeah. Called him out on that bs point blank with that "look at him dance" line. That subtle ether is always the best/most comical.

Reading the YouTube comments it's no way I'm listening to 2 hours of that. :lol:

Andrew lowkey racist. He not really racist but a lot of things that comes out of his mouth is subliminally racist. A whole lot of white people like that. Sometimes they don't even realize it.

Andrew Schulz is the typical white who lives, works, befriends and sometimes even dates blacks but will never ever see us as equal. That specific white so called liberal white still holds his believes way higher than our believes. He and CTG are "friends" because CTG is on a certain level for Schulz to be respectable.

I don't see how CTG can sit and listen to this dude w/o really checking him. The few times I've heard Andrew spew that BS CTG just be giggling. I don't get it. Maybe he using Andrew for connections or some ****.

Nah. I've heard Ctg check Schulz a few times on different episodes. I won't say he does it as often as he should because Schulz comes with the bs more times than none, but he's came at dude before. Most recently with the Harambi (sp) situation from a month ago where dude tried to make a tasteless joke and C warned him ahead of time not to go there.

Nah. I've heard Ctg check Schulz a few times on different episodes. I won't say he does it as often as he should because Schulz comes with the bs more times than none, but he's came at dude before. Most recently with the Harambi (sp) situation from a month ago where dude tried to make a tasteless joke and C warned him ahead of time not to go there.

Yeah. There've been some times when CTG has outright checked him. But he does let Shulz slide a lot.

Shulz was in his feelings last episode. The sarcasm and snide remarks

i think ctg tries to keep it lighthearted and comical cause he says wild stuff too , but when he sees andrew going too far there are times where he will attempt to put an end to it .

when they had the discussion about the farmers that took over a federal building and said they'd kill anyone that approached them ctg just started calling andrew an idiot cause he wouldn't let ctg talk and he just didn't have a good argument this time

i think more than anything andrew's problem is that he gets off on playing the protagonist along with not knowing how to admit when his argument is wrong . he has to get his point across at all cost vs. going hey u know what , u might be right about this . this ep with van was a perfect example of that . dude obviously knew way more than shulz did but shulz just kept on going . . .

Alright. If he's been checked a few times and he still keeps saying ignorant dumb ****, something is up. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Like I said I don't listen to them a lot but the 4 or 5 episodes I have listened to I would think is Schultz trolling? is he serious? is it part of his comedy?

At some point it's like wassup with this dude. :nerd:

I would say it's a combination of all those things you mentioned bro. For all intense and purposes, Schulzy is a comedian by profession (how good or bad a comedian is up for people to decide, but I digress). But I remember listening to episodes where Schulz would admit that he doesn't believe in what he's arguing, but he'll do it for the spirit of a debate and offering up a dissenting opinion. That alone lets us know that he's trolling a bit. But I will say that part of his problem is his own ignorance that he himself will never acknowledge. In all the episodes of TBI, I can only recall one episode where Schulz flat out said "you're right". I understand that he thinks his being from the cultural melting pot that is NY makes him privy to understanding race from a different perspective (and in some ways it does, I won't disagree with that completely), but a lot of times he's just really off base and won't admit when he's wrong.

TBI is a guilty pleasure of mines because I enjoy a spirited debate. Some episodes are just harder to sit through than others. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom