The Combat Jack Show Thread

the last ep of the brilliant idiots wasn't bad at all, i also don't mind Chris jumping in on certain topics & Wax is always there for the :lol:

Wax was always a breath a fresh air with his 1of1 views and perspective. Is he still around?

This conversation was long overdue. I think the final straw was after the Angela Rye interview. Schultz even said he realized that he ****** up because the convo the two had off camera was great and would've been great for the podcast but he ruined it.

I think so too, before the A. Rye episode I wasn't really listening to the show. The one I listened to right before hers was Tariq Nasheed's ep. Schultz is burning bridges and I don't think he realizes it. He's not even on his boys MTV show anymore.

Truth, and CTG was right when he said Schultz is afraid of certain people's intellect because he knows he can't win the argument that he creates. Having Angela Rye on the show longer that's a lil more unfiltered would be clutch for the platform but she said she aint doin it anymore after the last episode.

Not a damn thing :lol: :smh:

:rofl:

Truth, and CTG was right when he said Schultz is afraid of certain people's intellect because he knows he can't win the argument that he creates. Having Angela Rye on the show longer that's a lil more unfiltered would be clutch for the platform but she said she aint doin it anymore after the last episode.

I did not know this, :smh:. Why Schultz still walking around unharmed? :lol:

Last edited:
Brother Ali on Combat was a good listen... combat been meh last month or so (sans Jordan Peele and Roc Marci)

Recent episode of Juan Ep with Brother Ali is a gem. Even if you're not a fan of Pete or haven't heard any of Brother Ali's music, it's such a good ep. Real departure from the typical Juan Ep stuff and gets deep pretty fast. Second half more so than the first but it's one of the best joints I've heard this year.

Don't *** with Juan Ep but I am a Brother Ali fan. I met him a few years ago after a show in the Bowery, dude is very down to Earth and humble.

I'd have to see that to believe it

Yeah, I don't find him funny on the show, so I find it hard to believe his stand up is good.

Recent episode of Juan Ep with Brother Ali is a gem. Even if you're not a fan of Pete or haven't heard any of Brother Ali's music, it's such a good ep. Real departure from the typical Juan Ep stuff and gets deep pretty fast. Second half more so than the first but it's one of the best joints I've heard this year.

Yeah, I was shocked Combat had him, because Brother Ali was more popular over a decade ago.

Not a damn thing :lol: :smh:

:lol:

Brother Ali on Combat was a good listen... combat been meh last month or so (sans Jordan Peele and Roc Marci)

It is? I listened to his Juan Ep, so I wasn't pressed.

That DC episode didn't need Ferg in there. Capri and Toca are legends. I saw Capri do a 20 min set in Prospect Park a few years ago. Very brief set but he destroyed it. Probably the best performance of the night.

Schulz is talented enough to convince people he's a bigoted individual. I'd buy into his stand up being funny.

Joe's pod best out Imo. They always hit on the topics I wanna hear. Gotta cool it on the mendecees button tho.

Schulz is talented enough to convince people he's a bigoted individual. I'd buy into his stand up being funny.

Joe's pod best out Imo. They always hit on the topics I wanna hear. Gotta cool it on the mendecees button tho.

View media item 2393812
We're callin this a TALENT now? That's an interesting take

And I know I'm in the minority but Joe's pod is bunz to me since the chick left. She was definitely annoying and ruined the podcast multiple times but she also brought the comedy and left field **** with the wild entertaining thot stories. She was the most entertaining and most annoying part of the podcast all at once. Now they just got three dudes that aren't funny, who's opinions I couldn't care less about, talking about **** that ain't even really that important tbh. They're not interesting, they're not enlightening, and I already keep up on current events from just scanning IG, youtube, desus & mero, breakfast club, etc. That pod just has no value whatsoever to me anymore

I think the conversation is better now on Joe's podcast. But Marissa said some funny **** and had some hilarious stories.

What is the Brandon Jennings incident Mal and Joe are referring too?

Man you can't sleep on the Mendeces button. When used at the right moment, that **** is hilarious. When they used it today I was rolling :rofl:

Last edited:
Bo was struggling when they started talking about music industry stuff lol but he settled down and offered some great "old man" tidbits once they got into talk about 'relations & girls' lol

Overall great podcast, i laughed out loud when Cyn said the bra paid for their trip to Puerto Rico lol

I think the conversation is better now on Joe's podcast. But Marissa said some funny **** and had some hilarious stories.

What is the Brandon Jennings incident Mal and Joe are referring too?
Nah you wildin' - she was annoying in the worst kind of way and devoid of any sort of intellect.

But to be fair to her i think she lacked the overall 'backbone' to banter with Mal, Ice and Rory etc. Sometimes it came across like she was being bullied and picked on in public and that they were laughing AT HER not with, and considering how emotional she is i'm sure that annoyed her behind closed doors.

As bad as Joe handled that situation (txt her she was fired 
roll.gif
) everyone won in the end, she's now got her own successful podcast up and running and a new job in LA and Joe's podcast has gone from strength to strength with regular 'co-hosts' 
glasses.gif

That being said, i recently checked back in with Combat Jack, how the **** did this guy drop the ball so bad on his podcast? It's garbage now, i used to really enjoy it  too :frown:

So there's an art to racism? Hmm, no wonder why people think Ann Coulter is some kind of genius

Back
Top Bottom