The Combat Jack Show Thread

Low key Pete ha been bringing it lately, Pete Rock today. Ken was dope last week as well. His guest have gotten better and he's not a bad interviewer. I just hate when his co-host talks at all.

CTG acting like he didn't know why Tahiry should have been donkey of the day. Spending your birthday in jail, and getting arrested in your house :stoneface: Just say you don't think she was famous enough or that's my friend.

I got through half of it so far and it was great. I'll finish tomorrow on my way to work.

I loved them shidding on Schulz but I feel Rory is Diet Schulz. As the show continues, I just hate hearing him tell jokes that only he laughs at. He might know his rap but I HATE when he talks about 90s rap and ANY R&B. When they were talking about New Edition months ago. I know he probably never heard more than two songs in his whole life. Don't front like you know this ****.

I liked a lot of what CTG had to say. He's smart but disrespectful, I'm a fan of that. Him and Joe are a lot alike. It was dope hearing him talk about Revolt and his other projects. CTG has come A LONG way. I enjoyed the Drake/SeanKendrick discussion. Drake is very generic and pop, Mal didn't like that but it's true. He makes watered down music for everyone. It was good hearing CTG be honest about it and not on his D.

Stop speaking on stuff you weren't alive for. Talk about the music, not what people were saying and doing.

The funny thing is Mal acts like Ak, and Rory acts Joe's age. Mal acts clueless about stuff in the 90's. Stop talking like you aren't 30.

Last edited:
Mal just seems like he doesn't want to be negative. He just wants to get along and be positive publicly. He should speak up more, son gotta be in his early 30s.

This was my favorite Budden podcast. I used to like CTG a lot, feel like he's changed some but that's because he's making serious money now. I liked him showing Banner love, talking about Wayne never being THAT good. I wish Joe and CTG would do more **** together. I think have great chemistry. They're very knowledgeable when it comes to culture and rap.

Rory really gotta go. He's the new Marissa, he doesn't fit.

Last edited:
Still don't understand the Big Sean thing. I really don't. There's like a push to recognize him as a "lyrical" rapper. His image and connection far outweigh his actual ability.

Also, Joes man should never talk sports. It's cringeworthy to hear him talk about basketball. This ***** said he got from a very credible source that Cp3, Melo and Black Gordon Hayward (better known as Paul George)....we're going to the Lakers :lol:. That's one of the dumbest Steven A smith type takes in a minute. **** was cringeworthy :lol:.

Joe seems to know Ball though. Appreciate him trying to school everybody that Melo can't play the 3 anymore.

Also liked how CTG broke down that BIG BALLER BRAND! Shoutout to Uncle Lavar :pimp:

Also, Joes man should never talk sports. It's cringeworthy to hear him talk about basketball. This ***** said he got from a very credible source that Cp3, Melo and Black Gordon Hayward (better known as Paul George)....we're going to the Lakers :lol:. That's one of the dumbest Steven A smith type takes in a minute. **** was cringeworthy :lol:.

That was cringe worthy

Mal just seems like he doesn't want to be negative. He just wants to get along and be positive publicly. He should speak up more, son gotta be in his early 30s.

This was my favorite Budden podcast. I used to like CTG a lot, feel like he's changed some but that's because he's making serious money now. I liked him showing Banner love, talking about Wayne never being THAT good. I wish Joe and CTG would do more **** together. I think have great chemistry. They're very knowledgeable when it comes to culture and rap.

Rory really gotta go. He's the new Marissa, he doesn't fit.

Mal is like a light version of Ak to me. He was heated when they said the slightest negative thing about Drake. "You don't think he deserved those awards" "I don't see how anybody can't like Drake". Real stan right there.

And why was the dude Rory getting sensitive with CTG early on? :lol: He don't know that CTG was tryna troll them.

Last edited:
Big Sean can rap better than most. He chooses not to. He wants to go commercial and try to sell, sort of like Fab. They can both rap but they want those commercial and female records. Sean got Detroit and Dark Sky, everything else is trash.

That was cringe worthy

Who the hell is his source? :lol:

That don't even make sense

Apparently he has some NBA connects like OVO and RocNation :lol:

Lakers tried that with Nash and Dwight. They aren't trading all of their young players, and Deng and Mozkov take up too much cap room for CP3 and George.

Last edited:
not that I believe the sports stuff would happen but I don't see why the stuff he said should have him banned from sports talk

2 years ago no one would believe kd would be a warrior

so called experts are horribly wrong daily

Last edited:
Yeah but KD is one player. What he said really makes zero sense. I don't even know how that work cap wise. How the hell are we getting Melo and PG in a trade? :lol:

I get it but my point is sports are on some circus s**t

nothing would surprise me or sound to crazy to happen

Looks like Juan Ep might be done, but it's cool Peter might upload the old episodes through LSN

Rap Radar is leaving CBS, so I wonder where it's headed and will it be consistent again

The talk on Drink Champs is good today, because it's between a promoter, DJ, rapper and producer

Finally watched the Chi Ali and Mysonne joint. It was cool. A few things I didn't know which I want to hear more about

Mysonne being so involved with "Double Up", I didn't know that. I want to hear more about Double Up and why was it trash. I thought Mase was already leaving rap and that album was mostly just leftover songs that didn't make the cut of Harlem World

Why were Puff and Ma$e beefing? I thought they had some beef because Ma$e was leaving, was there more to it?

Were Puff and Shyne beefing before the album even dropped? Thought beef was from the shooting, was there beef before that or was Mysonne just misleading.

Speaking of that, Mase would have an interesting pod. It's a lot of stuff people assume, because he doesn't really talk.

Thought it was weird when Rory kept calling people light skinned.

Probably their worst episode since Marissa been fired

The underwear ad on joes podcast was hilarious.
roll.gif

'Where's me monies?'

It was a decent episode, but that was hilarious.

And starting every episode with the Rory Trey Songz clip is never not funny.

Last edited:
Speaking of that, Mase would have an interesting pod. It's a lot of stuff people assume, because he doesn't really talk.
because most people wanna know the real reason he quit rap
majority don't know
he was threatened with death
for messing with some heat hitters girl
i think he only came back after
dude ended up getting killed

Yeah but he would never admit that or talk about it. I still want to hear a Ma$e interview.

I really want to hear about Double Up and his beefs with Puff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom