The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nore and his people feeling themselves too much, drink champs fell all the way off. Can barely make it through some of the episodes.

Drink Champs is cool for what it is, but I really miss the serious in depth hip hip discussions.

Typically only peep DC when you guys bring up a particular interview being really good/funny. Nore be wildin’ with the interruptions and getting o.d. drunk.

yea, drink champs suffers from its structure (or lack thereof)...it is such a loose, meandering, unfocused convo; and that is kinda the charm, makes it possible for those random moments that prolly aren’t possible anywhere else...but it seems they could stand to edit these joints ALOT more...

Last edited:
The second Fab/Kiss sort of sucked, but it still provided some gems.

Like Jada coming out of his slumber to joke Fendi. He lost everyone beside me, Fab, his mom and his dog. :lol: I was wondering what happen with him and Kim.

Nore mentioning Fendi dodging his calls when he got with Jim.

Nore dodging the Nas question.

Reef the producer had that message put up, if I'm not mistaken.

I hope they put up all the episodes now. A lot of the PNC era shows are missing particularly the Mone Divine and Memphis Bleek episodes, which are two of my favorites of all time

Somebody brought it to my attention that Ghost is credited as executive producer on a few of their projects, I never even noticed that and Meth just said that. Safe to say Ghost put up the street money.

Joe's show is on a roll now. They have good chemistry.

I look forward to Wednesday's now.

I'm going to Sean's :lol:

It's good that him and Mahdy are cool again also.

Somebody brought it to my attention that Ghost is credited as executive producer on a few of their projects, I never even noticed that and Meth just said that. Safe to say Ghost put up the street money.

I noticed that pretty early. Probably because I was always a dude who used to look at the liner notes. I thought it was always odd. I went back to it when some of the Clan had problems with RZA.

"Rory when Puff start talkin' all his black excellence ****..."

I usually fast forward through the sleeper picks, but glad I caught them playing the Drake song.

Fortyyyy I need a calypso beat. :lol:

"Dodgeball?! I've dodged cops and Glock 9s...you think I can't dodge a Wilson ball?!

The transphobic convo.

Rory said, "According to twitter if you don't want to have sex with a dude, you're transphobic."

Mal: "Oh then I'm transphobic like a MF...I'm getting the chills, I'm so transphobic"

Joe: I'm not transphobic at all.

They had me on my flight crying. :lol:

Yeah Joe podcast has got better, all of them have stepped up.

Loved Wu Tang on Drink Champs. ODB at the Grammys will always be funny. Lol

A waste of time with Its The Real and the Premium Pete Show have some good episodes. The Its the Real brothers can come off as corny at times. The Combat Jack Show and Juan Epstein were my favorite podcasts, they will be missed.

Anyone going to the Juan Epstein live show?

A waste of time with Its The Real and the Premium Pete Show have some good episodes. The Its the Real brothers can come off as corny at times. The Combat Jack Show and Juan Epstein were my favorite podcasts, they will be missed.

Anyone going to the Juan Epstein live show?
man nt been stopped messing with combat
i mean messed up he died
but combat been wack for a WHILE

Listening to Premium and Dallas' Combat Jack tribute. Shouts to Dallas Being Dallas and telling Premium not to check in on him because it means that he'll die shortly thereafter :lol: RIP Combat

Listening to Premium and Dallas' Combat Jack tribute. Shouts to Dallas Being Dallas and telling Premium not to check in on him because it means that he'll die shortly thereafter :lol: RIP Combat
:rofl:

Can't wait to listen to this. When Penn was up there a while back it was classic. Gotta go back and listen to those early/PNC days.

Back
Top Bottom