The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joseph is going to end up pricing himself out

Who was going to be paying him $520,000,000 a year? And that's before the live shows.

I remember Joe saying they turned down a deal that would have made all of them millionaires, that must be what he’s referencing in that tweet.

Rory and Mal have to be ready to really cash out on their next deal tho, that’s why the suggestion someone said about Mr Know Your Worth King starting his own network would be kinda crazy at this point. Not that it shouldn’t happen, Joe can afford to gamble; but I doubt Rory and Mal want to bet on themselves a third time.

Joseph is going to end up pricing himself out

Who was going to be paying him $520,000,000 a year? And that's before the live shows.

It's a lot of money in it

It's in an effort to take down Apple.

I think he was trying to start a whole network at first. That's what he was presenting to Complex. He had mentioned Gilbert.

Look how much Spotify paid for Bill Simmons pods.

I wonder if it makes Charlamagne wishes he did a network instead of bringing people to LSN, but then again I'm not sure if Yee and Envy would have wanted him as a "boss". And you see how things turned with Tax. But he also has Wax with a pod. Andrew has his own spin offs.

What if Google or Amazon get in to podcast.

Apple starts having more exclusives.

Pandora, Deezer or iHeart make a move.

I'm not for counting other people's money. But those are so many ifs especially if I personally have never seen a million before. It'd be one thing if they were all on the same footing financially but Joseph appears to be more well off then they are.

I'm not for counting other people's money. But those are so many ifs especially if I personally have never seen a million before. It'd be one thing if they were all on the same footing financially but Joseph appears to be more well off then they are.
Joe has a team behind him. I doubt Joe is just doing all this by himself.

Apple about to make moves

Apple about to make moves

ninjahood ninjahood
Hahahaha Hahahaha
lets get a pod going
us 3 would be :pimp:
lets get this $$$

7591AF3D-2EEB-4CBA-B72F-F05B27A6F64C.jpeg
2D3E2B0D-2018-4D10-9B50-14DA782DE484.jpeg
A196C016-AEDD-4F15-841C-34205A068C7E.jpeg

Listening to Brilliant Idiots and Charlemagne mentioned Apple not being too pressed about Spotify getting exclusive deals because they get paid anytime someone downloads Spotify through the App Store. More of Rogan followers downloading Spotify means more money for Apple.

It is possible Apple doesn’t gaf really about #1 in music/pod sphere THAT much

Apple has their hands in so many ventures that it doesn’t need to be number one in music and podcasts. That being said, I could see them trying to revamp their native podcast app to add video there. too.

I think it's about trying to have everything encompassing. Keep people using Apple and Apple products.

I have Apple+ free for a year and the only thing it was good for me was for The Banker and that Tom Hanks moving coming out next month.

Yeah their content are probably loss leaders, but they know people will want to watch/listen to them on Apple hardware.

I liked Joe's stab at Gillie. It was how Drake did him. He said and we're still talking about other podcast. Suburbs :lol:

Then acknowledged Rogan's popularity and said. See there's...

He knew what Gillie was trying to do.

Like I said, temporary, he should have had Joe call him so he could explain things.

Joe seems to know about Barstool a lot. They're probably out of barstools price range though.

I liked Joe's stab at Gillie. It was how Drake did him. He said and we're still talking about other podcast. Suburbs :lol:

Then acknowledged Rogan's popularity and said. See there's...

He knew what Gillie was trying to do.

Like I said, temporary, he should have had Joe call him so he could explain things.

Joe seems to know about Barstool a lot. They're probably out of barstools price range though.

I think he mentioned them having discussions with Barstool at one point, so he’s probably keeping tabs.

You could tell 10 seconds in what Gillie was trying to do. I think it would have been all good as a way to cross promote if he didn’t jump out the window telling Rory to suck a ****. Think Gillie just got carried away trying to promote his podcast.

‘You seen Vado and Tahiry?’ out the blue. :rofl:

Joe nem on Barstool honestly make 1000x more sense than Gillie and Wallo :lol:

That **** still weird to me

Back
Top Bottom