The Combat Jack Show Thread

At the very end Mal said he knows Joe's relationship with the new guys and it doesn't sound like Joe respects them that much or really rock with one of them like ppl may think.

Ish and Joe have discussed it a couple of times on the pod and how they didn't talk for a minute.

Joe respects them more, it's apparent from their conversation. Ish would probably **** up Joe.

Joe just figures like they said, he can pay them and have them as employees as opposed to people who were there when it wasn't involved.

Ish and Joe have discussed it a couple of times on the pod and how they didn't talk for a minute.

Joe respects them more, it's apparent from their conversation. Ish would probably **** up Joe.

Joe just figures like they said, he can pay them and have them as employees as opposed to people who were there when it wasn't involved.

oh ok clearly i haven't listned lol

Have you listened to them pod this year or last year?

Balancing out his insanity perfectly was not happening which is another reason why things are the way they are now

and they let stuff fester instead of speaking up.

If Rory didn't like something said in the pod, he should have said take it out and gone to Joe about it. Not sit back and smile.

Yea Joe is a liar. If they have profit sharing they aren’t really your employees per se and they have a right to see the accounting. That’s the contract. He probably was keeping the lion share of Patreon and youtube money himself and not paying them what they were owed. Ain’t about what they bring to the table or not, it’s what you signed.

Joe got the dummies on twitted talking about ownership when in reality, it’s in mal and rorys best interest for the podcast to thrive while taking on minimal to no liability,

part of me wonders if Joe factored in leaving Spotify amongst other things because he could hide finances better than a set contract

like i said minds can differ I listened to the Kevin Samules interview,
I found Ice and Ish to be annoying.

and tbh ive been watching joe budden's insanity since like mood muzik 1 and joe budden tv.
and I think i've had my fill of joe. :lol:
i don't think I wanna watch it when literally everyone around him is an employee,

like i said minds can differ I listened to the Kevin Samules interview,
I found Ice and Ish to be annoying.

and tbh ive been watching joe budden's insanity since like mood muzik 1 and joe budden tv.
and I think i've had my fill of joe. :lol:
i don't think I wanna watch it when literally everyone around him is an employee,
:lol: That episode cannot be your judgment point for Ice and Ish, and I don't think they want it to be.

Rory and Mal should have talked to Ice, that $2 wasn't going to work. That joint just randomly comes up on YT from mad people.

In fact Ice gives away too much

Dude was talking about the OF and movies

Rory and Mal should have talked to Ice, that $2 wasn't going to work. That joint just randomly comes up on YT from mad people.

In fact Ice gives away too much

Dude was talking about the OF and movies
It's already got well over 100k views even if the youtube scalpers got to it. If that's all then they already made a smooth 100kish a pop for an hour.

I finished watching this Rory and Mal **** and they still ain't directly say why they aint show up to pod Tuesday.

They talked Monday and Rory says he's gonna make a decision and doesn't show up. So instead of telling them I guess him not showing up was the decision. All based off of them not being shown accounting after Joe agreed to show them.

They say it aint about money, say they aint accuse Joe of stealing, say they keep pushing after a 400k accounting mistake the one time they were shown accounting but it seems based off Joe's reaction and not showing them it was about all that.

At least they acknowledged that some of this was on them for not checking him two years ago.

:lol: @ Mal bringing up the Ish and Ice tension with Joe. He really salty about Joe podding without him.

It's already got well over 100k views even if the youtube scalpers got to it. If that's all then they already made a smooth 100kish a pop for an hour.

Yep

A lot of stuff that's paywalled would probably flourish if they only charged $1 or $2 and had an audience where they could get 100k 200k people

Mal and Rory could probably bring in a decent audience weekly if they kept a guest or decent looking female :lol:

:lol: Thing is they weren't asking for money, just accounting from the accounting firm they pay which is a reasonable ask from business/profit partners. Why son took offense to that and thought he could fire partners def raises red flags.
I just posted that for the laughs.

The first vid is whats telling. Rory gets called an intern and says he's part owner in response. Joe jokingly says we gotta check the paper work on that :lol:

Those were the good times and its clear Joe always thought he was the boss.

I just posted that for the laughs.

The first vid is whats telling. Rory gets called an intern and says he's part owner in response. Joe jokingly says we gotta check the paper work on that :lol:

Those were the good times and its clear Joe always thought he was the boss.

:lol: That's so dirty whole time laughing with them, making it like it was jokes when he was dead serious in his head the entire time.

Watching this in full finally and Joe/Ian wild for giving these dudes an excel spreadsheet when they asked to see the books. That’s not how you keep the books for a business at all :lol:

“Oh you got a calculator right?”

5y8mb4y5rcz61.jpg

:lol:

Watching this in full finally and Joe/Ian wild for giving these dudes an excel spreadsheet when they asked to see the books. That’s not how you keep the books for a business at all :lol:

“Oh you got a calculator right?”

5y8mb4y5rcz61.jpg

:lol:
:lol: The fact that they pay a real accounting firm and they either got an email with a couple lines or a spreadsheet is baffling.

Back
Top Bottom