The Combat Jack Show Thread

Just seen the clip of joe defending puff. Ish on his *** the whole time too. :lol:

and the ***** stealing money from people can’t be talking contracts. :smh:

Yeah, Joe wants to be in the in crowd. He acts like he's forced to take pics, but he didn't have to post the pic of Angie and Mary. He's someone who wants to be invited, even if he might not go.

He would have been fine if Spotify gave him $60 million and wouldn't have cared about the creators.

They also edited something from Wednesday's pod. I had started listening, and I ended back up at the beginning when I went back to it. Maybe on that Cuomo and sexual harassment section.

I'll give it a listen

That OJ discussion was funny, because Ice had the same reaction I have when I hear people say OJ didn't do it. Yo, you're serious?

They’re getting into a groove. Only issue with R&M is that because they don’t have that tight of a friendship and don’t do current topics much, R&M tend to talk about the same ****. They need a 3rd mic.

I think he was thinking it was a weak free agent class, so he was betting on himself.

They didn't look at the possibility that there would be trades and players changing teams like Dinwiddie, Kemba, Lowry and Zo that would leave him without a team.

Point guard is probably the deepest position in the league.

Joe and nem are hitting all the points about the versus battle. Interesting to hear them say the leadership of Dipset transitioned.

Still don't understand the logic of turning down that bag..Even if I hated Lebron, 84 M's???

I mean, Dennis last deal when he signed with the hawks was 4 yr/$70m. Like $17m a year. The extension with the Lakers would’ve been a lil pay bump, in the midsts of his best season. So I understand where he was coming from. But the injury/timing messed his money up.

It’s all about timing and the market. Like, those 2016 contracts were wild. Even Turner $18m PER YEAR. Allan Crabbe got a 4 yr/$75m deal.

Otto Porter had a 4yr/$106m contract that year :lol:.

Dennis ain’t peep the market diving. And the Lakers failing and gun getting hurt just made matters worse. This wouldn’t be as big of a deal, If it wasn’t the Lakers/LeBron talk. This has happened plenty of times.

Victor Oladipo turned down a 2yr/ $45m deal last season with Hou, and had to resign for the minimum this year. And nobody is going in, like they are with Dennis.

I mean, Dennis last deal when he signed with the hawks was 4 yr/$70m. Like $17m a year. The extension with the Lakers would’ve been a lil pay bump, in the midsts of his best season. So I understand where he was coming from. But the injury/timing messed his money up.

It’s all about timing and the market. Like, those 2016 contracts were wild. Even Turner $18m PER YEAR. Allan Crabbe got a 4 yr/$75m deal.

Otto Porter had a 4yr/$106m contract that year :lol:.

Dennis ain’t peep the market diving. And the Lakers failing and gun getting hurt just made matters worse. This wouldn’t be as big of a deal, If it wasn’t the Lakers/LeBron talk. This has happened plenty of times.

Victor Oladipo turned down a 2yr/ $45m deal last season with Hou, and had to resign for the minimum this year. And nobody is going in, like they are with Dennis.

The domino effect just killed Schroder. The moves the Lakers made and what other players around the league were getting just made him look goofy.

:lol: How are these dudes around the music industry so always out of touch? Mal said "why are there microwaves, who still uses a microwave?" Who uses an air fryer for everything? By the time you gotta warm it up and cook it's the same time as an oven. It's an oven.

:lol: How are these dudes around the music industry so always out of touch? Mal said "why are there microwaves, who still uses a microwave?" Who uses an air fryer for everything? By the time you gotta warm it up and cook it's the same time as an oven. It's an oven.
Not for nothing, I hardly use my microwave.

Back
Top Bottom