The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe had a point about Kendrick dropping control, mad people responding and Kendrick not responding because he didn’t get the right response. Him popping back out with this kind of talk could be his way of wanting a response from the right person. That person being Drake. Ice was also right in the sense that Kendrick thinks he’s better than everyone so he’s not targeting Drake at all.

Although Joe does look crazy, he was doing the same thing with Cardi and Nicki. He was ahead of the pack with that one and we know how that played out.

Got damn man. The word “cult” is what you’re hung up on. Idc about. I’m showing you right then and there that 21s family was involved in, and tied into the Nawubian community in GA. Nothing more than that. Like I said, dude and his people are spiritual. Idk why that is a hard thing for you to process.

There are literal pictures of 21 and his family at Tama Re. People grew up with him there.

I'm not hung on the "cult", I've go w/ "culture" then.He can be tied in that doesn't mean he's member of it, and where are these "literal pictures"? You've given me a blogpost & Dr. York fan page as a reputable source to your rumour.

Joe had a point about Kendrick dropping control, mad people responding and Kendrick not responding because he didn’t get the right response. Him popping back out with this kind of talk could be his way of wanting a response from the right person. That person being Drake. Ice was also right in the sense that Kendrick thinks he’s better than everyone so he’s not targeting Drake at all.

Although Joe does look crazy, he was doing the same thing with Cardi and Nicki. He was ahead of the pack with that one and we know how that played out.
That's what I like about Nicki and the Barbz. They may be near depleted of moral integrity, but they have artistic integrity. Nick was tight about Bardi gettin on crazy w/o a pen, and how you talkin like the HBIC w/o a pen? Ol Bardi ran up on Saint Nick and caught a holy fist.

1630552552242.png

I respect how she wore that.

Beam Me Up Scotty 2021 reissue OUT NOW!!

WHOLE LOTTA MONEY Remix with Bia OUT NOW!!!

dipshinn2-dipshinn.gif

That's how I felt listening to Em's EPMD verse with him rapping fast. I thought it was trash at first. I went back and listened and caught stuff, and I saw the pocket he was in flow wise, but once I did. It's not entertaining enough for me to keep wanting to listen and I wish they could just take him off the song, because it throws off the whole song.

Entertain me, you don't have to show off how fast you can rap every ****in song. That's one reason I was never a big Busta Rhymes fan. I have to listen too hard to the point it's not entertaining for me.

I wonder what's up with Joe's hate of Jay Elec.

I hate how he does it passive aggressively.

He has a lot of Brother J to him, where someone might not know what he's saying and talking about, but sounds good saying it. Plus Joe isn't exactly dealing with knowledge of self.

Trick is good on Drink Champs without drinking.

Nore didn't know about Russell Simmons? Dudes been hiding out for three years in Bali

I can't begin to fathom how Joe and ish turned ice album score and scoring criteria into an argument.

My brain hurts.

Budden and them scared to say clb
Not all that, (Growing on me) Joe being this level drake stan is sick lol

The funny **** about Joe stanning him like this is that his Views "rant" was all truth & it only rings louder with each passing album. I know Joe would love to be best friends with Drake but I know that ***** is kicking BS every time because his true feelings showed in that rant

The funny **** about Joe stanning him like this is that his Views "rant" was all truth & it only rings louder with each passing album. I know Joe would love to be best friends with Drake but I know that ***** is kicking BS every time because his true feelings showed in that rant

The funny **** is y’all say this, but still listen every time Drake drops :lol:. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican would call this an “abusive relationship.”

The funny **** is y’all say this, but still listen every time Drake drops :lol:. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican would call this an “abusive relationship.”

Drake doesn't make terrible music, it's just lazy & soulless. Every now & then he will drop a track that i like so i SKIM through the album. Last weed plate hasn't gotten a play from me since release & this one will be the same.

for whatever reason Drake fans seem to think that critique of his music = Hate for him & that's not the same. Dude is capable of making good music it's just extremely rare at this point.

Back
Top Bottom