The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe's view on movies suck so bad makes me think Candyman might be a banger though I have no plans on seeing it.

Movie wasn't bad. Joe's take is one of someone who didn't see the movie at all it was so bad. Everything he said was the complete opposite of what was actually in the film :lol:

Movie wasn't bad. Joe's take is one of someone who didn't see the movie at all it was so bad. Everything he said was the complete opposite of what was actually in the film :lol:

Nah, he was right on some stuff. I commented about it in the Candyman thread.

But the part he wasn't was that it was a sequel, but then again he said he fell asleep. So he must have missed the tie in.

and it's gotten complaints from people who are really in to the OG

Candyman slander was OD… I actually thought the story was good but the movie itself was just meh.

he doesn’t like anything Jordan Peele does though so it’s expected lol

I totally understand why a Rapper would rate 3K so highly, but i really don't understand any of that top 5 talk & never will from fan standpoints.

To put him right after Jay-Z too… based on some features he destroys every couple years and his Outkast stuff? Man, talk about moving goal posts :lol:.

I totally understand why a Rapper would rate 3K so highly, but i really don't understand any of that top 5 talk & never will from fan standpoints.
Why so? OutKast is the greatest non solo rap act, imo, they 5 have albums together full of dope top of the line verses.
To put him right after Jay-Z too… based on some features he destroys every couple years and his Outkast stuff? Man, talk about moving goal posts :lol:.
Andre is a better rapper than Hov. Definitely a better artist.

Why so? OutKast is the greatest non solo rap act, imo, they 5 have albums together full of dope top of the line verses.

In your opinion

and you also say stuff like Doggystyle and Illmatic aren't Snoop and Nas' best work.

In your opinion

and you also say stuff like Doggystyle and Illmatic aren't Snoop and Nas' best work.
You don't even listen to Snoop, and I've never said Illmatic isn't better than Life is Good it just isn't my favourite. I wouldn't be able to like Life is Good as much as I do w/o Illmatic backdrop because Illmatic shaped Life is Good.

To tell you the truth i've personally never been that high on Outkast, Recognized the skill & their impact but the music never really stuck with me as it did with others.

but if i take my own personal feelings out of it i know where Andre stands in the overall scheme of things. So even if i'm going by the popular opinion 3K still isn't top 5. There is a HUGE difference between solos & group joints.

You don't even listen to Snoop, and I've never said Illmatic isn't better than Life is Good it just isn't my favourite. I wouldn't be able to like Life is Good as much as I do w/o Illmatic backdrop because Illmatic shaped Life is Good.

I got Doggystyle the day it came out :stoneface:

Joe's comment about Love Below didn't make sense, because most people I knew preferred Speakerboxxx

Dre to me was the precursor to Wayne as far as flow and pockets he got in, but with substance.

and I always thought Jay on I Do was giving Andre his flowers, because he just wasn't going to do that with just anyone.

Back
Top Bottom