The Combat Jack Show Thread

I guess I have to go back and listen to or watch the Gillie and Wack pod, because I guess Wack brought up Beans and Gillie. Which caught Gillie off guard. I mean that's what I heard, which sort of confused me with Gillie and the boxing and rants online. But that's wild to bring up with someone you're supposed to be cool with.

Then I'll listen to Tax on Gillie's show.

I was wondering when Charlamagne got beat up

and Wack said that he sent Wallo deals, so that's where a favor for a favor comes in. Dudes need to watch who they do "business" with.

Wallo and Gillie act a little goofy, so he probably doesn't respect them.

:lol:

Aye I never even put that together. Game Lowkey tryna start a label off that Numinati bar. Wack while a true POS for being in the mix of all this, is clever.

Adds a whole new context to why Ye was wIlding if dude bought back those tapes only for what happened to have happened :lol:

A lot of effort for non sextape video. Ray J says it's all lies though

Last edited:
He was protecting his white queen

She wasn't supposed to stay with his nutty ***, because of that. He was doing what he was supposed to do and he shouldn't have expected it.

They could have let the FBI handle it.

Wild the storyline on the show she tried to say it wasn't sex on the tape, yeah right *****. I wanted to protect my children. Yeah, that's why everything is played out on TV or on TMZ :lol:

Joe should know you can't discuss Meg. There is no context to be discussed. Heck, in that situation from both sides, because dudes now put what happen with their baby momma or their second cousin in to the equation.

I asked someone did they think Meg was being truthful and seemed believable in her Gayle interview, she said yeah beside the sex part. I ended the conversation. Nothing else needed to be said, we agree to disagree. Best friend Tory got mad for no reason and shot her intentionally in the foot.

You can't converse with people who aren't logical, and most women aren't logical. That's why they can see a dude pull a gun and still say Da Baby wasn't justified in shooting him. They don't like that person, there's nothing that person can do that will be justified. Same with Joe.

Joe should know you can't discuss Meg. There is no context to be discussed. Heck, in that situation from both sides, because dudes now put what happen with their baby momma or their second cousin in to the equation.

I asked someone did they think Meg was being truthful and seemed believable in her Gayle interview, she said yeah beside the sex part. I ended the conversation. Nothing else needed to be said, we agree to disagree. Best friend Tory got mad for no reason and shot her intentionally in the foot.

You can't converse with people who aren't logical, and most women aren't logical. That's why they can see a dude pull a gun and still say Da Baby wasn't justified in shooting him. They don't like that person, there's nothing that person can do that will be justified. Same with Joe.
I don’t think Joe cares. He’s done and said too many things and he still has a voice.

Back
Top Bottom