The Combat Jack Show Thread

Well according to them it matters cuz the female switches up in the relationship from then on out. Its bot really a gesture if its done in a consistent monthly basis and doing that gives them the "okay" to act a certain way.

Also your example doesn't really apply. Its not a one time thing when you're down. Its the status quo of the relationship. The dynamics change when its like that.

Of course it wouldn't be a big deal if everybody is mature and respectful but obviously ppl in relationships are not that way. Things get even more volatile with certain personalities.

They was all thinking the same thing in that room. Only Parks wanted to understand and be told.
More power to her if she wants to switch up for her small portion (by their logic). She was going to switch up with or without a contribution.

Been with my wife on and off for 7 years. We just got the joint bank account in the last year or two. We finally combined finances recently after purchasing a house.

I actually wish I would've done this a lot sooner. My wife is not as good with money as I am and she admits that she likes having the stress of worrying about bills etc off her shoulders. I just do the budgeting etc and control the credit (all of it hers and mine). My scores actually took some hits because I needed to bail her out a bit of some ridiculously high interest rates she was paying.

While I agree with others it's prolly safer to do the joint bank account after marriage, definitely have some long serious talks about money beforehand. Trust me when I say it will pop up and it will get ugly if you aren't on same page. I dead *** had to tell my wife chill with all that eating out.

Loon DEF tied to somebody in the industry.

:lol: Man he just started getting crazy guests after the Lil Baby joint which also came outta nowhere lol. Dude seemed like he was just a regular ***** podcasting before that. Randomly saw this on my TL just now lol

Salute to him tho I like his ****

If we need to make a big, important purchase, we can discuss the necessary protocol to go through with it.

Or have an account strictly for bills, maybe.

:lol: Man he just started getting crazy guests after the Lil Baby joint which also came outta nowhere lol. Dude seemed like he was just a regular ***** podcasting before that. Randomly saw this on my TL just now lol

Salute to him tho I like his ****

I hate this generation man. This s*** ain’t new at ALL! Dudes been dating COs…. And when those dudes come home, the COs quit and continue on the relationship.

People cannot be that green out here…

That's funny, I saw it up the same day I saw the 1st clip. Looks like he moved it to require membership.

I thought it was just me. I saw it, and saw how long it was and was going to come back later. I saw him to a little speech in front of one clip.

Taking Joe's advance and going shopping and trying to charge for interviews. :lol:

I guess Joe sort of explained what happen with See The Thing Is.

They wanted out of the network, but are still under contract and he's taking a percentage. I figured Joe would bring up Flip doing that.

See that's crazy to me, yeah he's your friend, but you signed a contract. You're mad at Joe for making you honor the contract you signed? It's like you're taking advantage of the friendship, because you didn't care what you signed, because you figured he would be cool with letting you go? I always want to know how these same people would react if the roles were reversed.

Back
Top Bottom