The Combat Jack Show Thread

For the first time in history, Nore was trying to tell a story and EFN and Joe interrupted him from finishing. He was trying to talk about Loud Speakers wanting him at first with the Matt Razz back and forth. Nore was crazy for posting the text of Matt asking him where to get coke :smh:

Toomp and Cam Newton got to be kinfolk. Them boys look related.

I know Cam from the A too.

And it’s crazy how dudes will subject themselves to trash beats, just to cut corners or it probably was the label wanted bigger name producers. Pay Wyclef 70k for that trash when Toomp’s beats are what made the TI sound anyway :lol:

That’s ludicrous

Last edited:
And it’s crazy how dudes will subject themselves to trash beats, just to cut corners or it probably was the label wanted bigger name producers. Pay Wyclef 70k for that trash when Toomp’s beats are what made the TI sound anyway :lol:

That’s ludicrous

This is all on T.I. he purposely didn't play What you know for Atlantic. They heard it from Toomp. The Atlantic Records people (Craig Kallman/Mike Kyser) made the deal/paid Toomp his money.

294224AF-C771-4143-9C8C-5F3350419F21.png

Savannah needs to leave him immediately
#NHBron
#NoCripsAllowed
#TradeHim

Bron is a weirdo

I can't imagine after he retires and all he will be doing to get attention.

He's definitely going to be all up in Bryce and Bronny's games like Lavar and Tee Morant.

Bron is a weirdo

I can't imagine after he retires and all he will be doing to get attention.

He's definitely going to be all up in Bryce and Bronny's games like Lavar and Tee Morant.
Oh no , can’t have a father at his sons game . Such a weird dude for that for sure

Back
Top Bottom