The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah it's been super well known that he pulled her as a kid.

However, I think people looked past it because she been a super model since around the same time. I wanna say Russ picked her up off a runway, as opposed to an R Kelly type of predator who literally used to pull up to high schools.

It doesn't make it right but I do think society turns a blind eye at some of that stuff when both parties involved are rich and/ or famous.

The Tyga **** comes to mind as a fairly recent example.

I think there's a separation from your kids versus those other kids.

because people don't think from the perspective of those are somebodies kids and nobody ever thinks it's going to happen to their kids.

Introspection and self awareness requires intelligence, and that isn't Flip.
Sad thing is the **** they think aren't happening with their own kids are happening and they don't find out till later. It's getting to the point I hear more stories from women with bad experiences as a teen than otherwise.

Yeah it's been super well known that he pulled her as a kid.

However, I think people looked past it because she been a super model since around the same time. I wanna say Russ picked her up off a runway, as opposed to an R Kelly type of predator who literally used to pull up to high schools.

It doesn't make it right but I do think society turns a blind eye at some of that stuff when both parties involved are rich and/ or famous.

The Tyga **** comes to mind as a fairly recent example.

I didn't pay attention to dude, I never messed with Phat Farm or anything he was attached too outside of Def Jam.

I can't imagine seeing my man and he introduces me to his girl or wife, who's 15 and thinking that's normal and being cool with that.

I didn't pay attention to dude, I never messed with Phat Farm or anything he was attached too outside of Def Jam.

I can't imagine seeing my man and he introduces me to his girl or wife, who's 15 and thinking that's normal and being cool with that.

Ironically their homies be just a nasty. Always knew Russ was a fruit too. Mans was an extreme powder head. Probably still is

Not gonna lie, I thought Ish brought up a valid point about Kimora defending Russell against the rape accusations and, now, bringing up how he groomed/raped her. It does come off as her weaponizing it out of convenience.

Having said that, Russell is nasty and should be locked up.

Joe doing a show with his feet out

why.png

Not gonna lie, I thought Ish brought up a valid point about Kimora defending Russell against the rape accusations and, now, bringing up how he groomed/raped her. It does come off as her weaponizing it out of convenience.

Having said that, Russell is nasty and should be locked up.

Did she defend him or just not say anything?

Hasn't she been married once or twice since Russell?

Of course she’s going to say this. If she implies that he did what he did while with her, they could find her culpable and say she enabled him

There’s a thread full of married teachers raping their students and the spouse is never prosecuted. You’re reaching on this one :lol:.

I sort of agree with finessence finessence

It doesn't really read like he didn't do the ****. It's that I didn't know if he did, but that's not the person I know. It's pretty standard speaking out, without speaking out, because everybody expects me too.

It does go against what her and what her daughter are saying about him though. Lispy could go you just said I was a great father.

It doesn't really read like he didn't do the ****. It's that I didn't know if he did, but that's not the person I know. It's pretty standard speaking out, without speaking out, because everybody expects me too.

It does go against what her and what her daughter are saying about him though. Lispy could go you just said I was a great father.

The public perception is that she was defending him and she didn’t release another statement denying or refuting these headlines…

IMG_1323.jpeg

IMG_1324.jpeg

IMG_1325.jpeg

Exactly. She could indirectly get herself caught up.

I don’t think you and I are living in the same universe :lol:.

Yeah, you’re living in the same universe as the animaniacs.

R. Kelly’s wife caught strays to but cool.

If you’re friends or INVOLVED with someone who’s accused of grooming, sexual assaults, etc you can get caught up.

Oprah defended Weinstein. Sidney Poitier was disgusted with Bill Cosby. When you’re affiliated with someone who’s being accused of these allegations, the media or law enforcement will poke and prod at you to see if you were complicit. It’s not hard to understand

There’s a thread full of married teachers raping their students and the spouse is never prosecuted. You’re reaching on this one :lol:.

You’re a fool if you don’t think the spouses get investigated. Guilty or not, it’s still protocol for law enforcement to make sure they’re not involved as well but keep believing what you want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom