The Combat Jack Show Thread

Also, NORE one of the most industry *****s ever. And made it known 1000 times.

The actual concept of Drink Champs is kind of sinister. Streaming Record execs (Lyor - YouTube. Diddy - revolt). Bring old rappers from yester-years…to “give flowers” while they are drunk and high out of their mind. And reminisce on the years where they were getting financially raped by the industry. And them telling these stories generates revenu. Which the same execs recouping again in ad dollars. Straight off of “their stories”.

NORE used to ask “independent or industry” to his guest when Drink champs first started. And he’d answer honestly every time, about how he loves the industry and the machine. And used to speak so highly about Mike Kyser, Julie Greenblat, Joeyie, Lyor, Kevin Lyles etc. all those execs. If you listen to him and understand where he comes from, you see why. Because it seems like he really couldn’t imagine, being in the spot he’s in.

What’s crazy is the grooming and “mentorship” that was done to the “black moguls” by the industry execs in the early to mid 00s, and the marketing that went behind it. From Jay-Z magazine covers, dressed in suits with rich white billionares. The media spinning it to the public as benevolent white billionaire, giving business knowledge to precocious young black entrepreneur. On one hand, it could be some spook by the door ****. But they all immediately sold us overpriced Liquor and high priced clothing as their big business endeavors. Now owning media companies for perception.

IMG_3784.jpeg

Ray Diallo, calling himself “Diddy’s mentor” on Ray Diallo’s own YouTube channel. What a way to son *****s :lol:

But hey man. They learned “that game”…and using it to exploit their own today. It’s happening again today, with Robert Craft & Michael Rubin etc. Great article.

https://medium.com/@byroncrawford/tall-israelis-are-running-this-rap-****-8f865ad785c1

Always understood why mos def left it all alone, and he said it in real time. But watching it play out, is really a mind ****.

You just know Rory & Mal bout to go in. Look at Joe bringing Rory **** up, bright and early on a Monday morning :lol:

***** using words like “coercion & abuse of power”

… because at the end of the day it’s about MONEY. Having that lifestyle. Being able to “wake up” and make money by just pushing a proverbial “button”. That’s the bottom line and always been.

And the advent of social media, instant gratification and daily exposure to these celebrities and entertainers, moralities and integrity left the human consciousness a longggg time ago.

People talk about the entertainment industry but look at the political landscape. It’s all a s*** show right now. People did it to themselves. People have championed a lot of the current “intellectual properties” that’ve been created over the last decade or so.

You think NORE rather be in Lefrak city suffering, or in Miami making millions by getting n_ drunk? Drinking is the biggest social draw, globally. People love getting drunk. So I don’t know why people still get mad at NORE when most of society are alcoholics:lol: :lol:

The actual concept of Drink Champs is kind of sinister. Streaming Record execs (Lyor - YouTube. Diddy - revolt). Bring old rappers from yester-years…to “give flowers” while they are drunk and high out of their mind. And reminisce on the years where they were getting financially raped by the industry. And them telling these stories generates revenu. Which the same execs recouping again in ad dollars. Straight off of “their stories”.

NORE used to ask “independent or industry” to his guest when Drink champs first started. And he’d answer honestly every time, about how he loves the industry and the machine. And used to speak so highly about Mike Kyser, Julie Greenblat, Joeyie, Lyor, Kevin Lyles etc. all those execs. If you listen to him and understand where he comes from, you see why. Because it seems like he really couldn’t imagine, being in the spot he’s in.

What’s crazy is the grooming and “mentorship” that was done to the “black moguls” by the industry execs in the early to mid 00s, and the marketing that went behind it. From Jay-Z magazine covers, dressed in suits with rich white billionares. The media spinning it to the public as benevolent white billionaire, giving business knowledge to precocious young black entrepreneur. On one hand, it could be some spook by the door ****. But they all immediately sold us overpriced Liquor and high priced clothing as their big business endeavors. Now owning media companies for perception.

IMG_3784.jpeg

Ray Diallo, calling himself “Diddy’s mentor” on Ray Diallo’s own YouTube channel. What a way to son *****s :lol:

But hey man. They learned “that game”…and using it to exploit their own today. It’s happening again today, with Robert Craft & Michael Rubin etc. Great article.

Always understood why mos def left it all alone, and he said it in real time. But watching it play out, is really a mind ****.

Yo I peeped that Ray Dallio ****. They only just recently met and Ray was selling it to the world as "mentor".

That Nore **** always bothered me, the way he talked about being under the thumb and taken advantage of with such reverence, about 'Lyor Cohens' and still can't say his name right. He just wants to be taken care of. Sometimes he sounded like those women who just want to marry a rich man and do nothing.

Was listening to Treach on Drink Champs the other day. And very early on in the interview (3:40 mark), NORE almost had a moment of clarity.

NORE said he was invited to the Lefrak place for a party or event. And NORE made the distinction to clarify that that no, this isn’t the Lefrak projects that he grew up in….but rather the actual 20 something million dollar mansion of the family who owned the projects that he had grew up in, that is still in bad shape today.

You could see on his face in real time him slowly putting together how fkd that is, but he quickly snapped out of it and went to the assigned question.

Later, Treach tells a story about how the city of East Orange did not want to put a video out or something for the public by Naughty, because it made the city of East Orange “look bad”, by showing the projects and the reality and **** that was going on. And Treach was commenting on how backwards that is.

Moments like this, always interesting to watch.

That Treach interview went downhill fast. Treach got drunk quick and I stopped listening.

Having spent time in Jersey it was an interesting listen. I know all about the Orange's, because my cousin stayed in East Orange and I was confused by Newark because of their houses.

Nore's biggest issue is he tunes out and doesn't do follow up questions. Treach brought up the gang situation or Naughty and their group, but didn't follow up. I never knew Naughty had a west coast group.

The more I listen to Treach, the more I hear Eminem. Treach has always been underrated.

The way CTG & Joe reacted :lol:. Unsurprising at all. Just further shows these *****s claiming all this “independence” etc, are indeed high paid slaves to the industry/their masters at a certain point. And further this look away, take the bag culture that’s pervasive in the industry. That clip of Budden dancing so happily at the Diddy’s house in his mansion party, after signing with REVOLT is a perfect summation.

For a ***** who was in dusty wife beaters, ranting about Drake on a free SoundCloud pod, calling out LA Reid own Sexual Assault allegations on EDS (with an “Rob the Rich” shirt on, ironically :lol:).

To smugly sitting in a new studio (thanks to some old diddy money and revolt bucks)..draped in 10s of thousands dollars of designer clothes and looking the other way :lol:.

The imagery of it is almost too perfect.

And Joe is now mocking his Patreons, and deleting and editing episodes :lol:

Crazy how we can literally watch him go from "I'm against the machines, I'm with the people" to protecting the machines. Money will change everybody.

Saying Joe can’t throw stones is insanity . Mans KILLED Johnathan Majors a couple months ago and has yet to walk it back , say maybe it wasn’t what he thought or anything lol.

Yall gotta stop caping for him.

He should have just said the same **** he did with fab , that’s his mans and he’s not comfortable talking about it . But to make it seem like he doesn’t discuss these things is insanity

Saying Joe can’t throw stones is insanity . Mans KILLED Johnathan Majors a couple months ago and has yet to walk it back , say maybe it wasn’t what he thought or anything lol.

Yall gotta stop caping for him.

He should have just said the same **** he did with fab , that’s his mans and he’s not comfortable talking about it . But to make it seem like he doesn’t discuss these things is insanity

He didn't kill Jonathan Majors, he killed M4.

and he's had numerous times to talk about Fab, and several times he didn't. No comment. Why would he need to make that statement about Puff, when you already know and it doesn't need to be said?

and I didn't say Joe can't. He can do anything he wants. It just wouldn't be advisable because of his history. And we see which one he selected. Why exactly don't you understand that?

IMG_3784.jpeg

I mean Diddy is a Clive Davis disciple, Jayz is a Lyor Cohen disciple, Dr. Dre is a Jimmy Iovine disciple. The black moguls that were putting pressure on those jewish execs like Suge and Dame you see how they conspired and got Suge locked up and Dame blacklisted

I mean Diddy is a Clive Davis disciple, Jayz is a Lyor Cohen disciple, Dr. Dre is a Jimmy Iovine disciple. The black moguls that were putting pressure on those jewish execs like Suge and Dame you see how they conspired and got Suge locked up and Dame blacklisted

Yes. Thats Obvious

Other than it being past tense, because Puff settled Friday night I don't see why he didn't include it on the patreon.

I think Joe did this on purpose. I remember him talking about analyzing his fan base and the numbers.

I think dude is playing games with us.

and Melyssa is just as bad as Flip when it comes to serious conversations.

Joe temp checking patreon only for the whole pod

wouldn’t be surprised if the free pod goes to once a week or not free at all

The AZ/Nas origin story was dope as heck! I never even knew how they linked. I’d been wondering for over 20 years. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I was always curious how a Brooklyn dude linked with a queens dude and was the ONLY one to make it on his debut. Knowing how NY neighborhood/borough politics works. I was always intrigued!

AZ got 10k for his tour with Nas and got his deal around the same time :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: the two coolest dudes to ever spit :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom