The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yo WTF was Flip rambling about? Geezus he said a whole lot of nothing.
:lol: You can tell he practiced that **** and came up with a goofy tag line like he did something.

"I'm from Queens"
Joe Budden TV - The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 682 Silent D [yPCGZsfbJ_0 - 1065x599 - 1h31m00s].png

Joe talks **** about everybody (minus puff daddy) but when people respond, he says he’s not going to respond and seems upset people badmouth him/JBP.

Was the dmc interview bad
I like long interviews when they good

DC interviews are never good though. Just listenable.

It's a four hour interview that could have been an hour with someone good. I'll listen to 3 hours and realize I didn't even learn much about the artist I didn't already know.

Parlae got a bloated sense of self though.

I think bruh HATE the fact that he’s categorized as a snap/dance/booty shaking music rapper.

Like bruh, that’s what YA’LL did :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I can tell Bruh hates it. All that music trash then, and trash now. Dude is grand as hell but dawg, sorry, you made booty shaking/dance music. Forever terrible

Dude always come off as bitter or embarrassed because he made that type of music so, he’s constantly trying to reinvent

Last edited:
Tryna tell you Ish the smart one, he don't post his girl. When Joe called him about Podsgiving he probably bought them Malcom X tickets quick.

he would’ve just left his girl at home

i do the same for company events

I don’t need these nosy cats in my business or mixing my worlds together

he would’ve just left his girl at home

i do the same for company events

I don’t need these nosy cats in my business or mixing my worlds together

It would look too blatant if he did that. Soon as I saw that episode lineup I was looking to see if Ish brought his girl. It's "better" to make a excuse to not go.

It would look too blatant if he did that. Soon as I saw that episode lineup I was looking to see if Ish brought his girl. It's "better" to make a excuse to not go.

it wasn’t a mandate to bring their girls

ish even said he’d show up solo the ep or eps before

nothing wrong with being private but boys get offended

First Malcolm X opera, and now Ish is tooting it up getting waxed [pause] :smh:

Dr Umar needs to come save this black man.

Back
Top Bottom