The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

weekend girl

Banned
Do you personally believe in having box/D on ice while in a relationship?

(Having options, if you will...)

Nope. If I'm going to cheat or even have the thought of cheating I'd end the relationship before hand. As soft as it sounds a relationship is acommitment and if you or the other person involved isn't ready to make it then avoid getting in one.

Did that answer the question?

laugh.gif
(()) on ice.

no. and I think if someone is going to do that they owe it to their ahem, main, to let them know that they are seeing other people. I don't think there isa problem with non monogamous relationships as long as all parties involved are aware of the circumstances.

no.
you can't give you all to a "main" if you know you have a backup.

a serious relationship involves taking a risk on that person...having a backup negates that risk.

i wont chase it
but if the opportunity presents itself who am i to say no
god put jumps/sides here for a reason, and im not one to defy the lord so....
10rpsp4.gif

I think it is actually healthy for the relationship...

We all know having a main girl is eccential ..you can talk to your main girl, take her out, have around yoru family vice-versa...and keep it real withher.

The side-joints are just there to please you in sexual ways that your main girl wont. Therefore I believe this makes your relationship with your main girlhealthy because it wont always be arguing about what she doesn't do or how she cant please you in certain ways.

example: Your main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love totap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s) and you realize that your main is the onefor you...

That's just my take...I'm only 21 so I'm not wasting time in a relationship while I'm young that's just how I see it.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Yes I have a plan C, just in case plan A and B have their own Plan B's and C's

I don't have a crush on you anymore.
Originally Posted by Lazy B

Nope. If I'm going to cheat or even have the thought of cheating I'd end the relationship before hand. As soft as it sounds a relationship is a commitment and if you or the other person involved isn't ready to make it then avoid getting in one.

laugh.gif
(()) on ice.

I'm starting to think like this too. I think I am going soft, though (
laugh.gif
tired.gif
)

Nah, You might as well be single and just be a male/female ho.

Why even bring somebody else into the equation and play with their emotions?

Karma don't discriminate at all...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Nope. If I'm going to cheat or even have the thought of cheating I'd end the relationship before hand. As soft as it sounds a relationship is a commitment and if you or the other person involved isn't ready to make it then avoid getting in one.

laugh.gif
(()) on ice.

I agree... and there was this girl I had a big crush on not too long ago, but I grew myself out of it... I would post pics but she knows a lot of sneakerheads...
laugh.gif

my son JO addressed this on his blog
nerd.gif

Women always have options
they're called "just friends"
roll.gif

my dude Smoove and I was talking about this the other day. His jewels were scintillating: "K, you are your first option. She's your second."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sara got like 13 lined up
pimp.gif

Yes, I believe in it. You're not married till she says "I do". Till then, always have a contingency plan. I don't keep hole on deck any morebecause I'm serious as hell about my girl and our relationship, but I still go fishing on the weekends. I just make sure that I'm only fishing forsport, and not for keeps. I only pull em to know that I still can, then I throw them back and go home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

We all know having a main girl is eccential ..you can talk to your main girl, take her out, have around yoru family vice-versa...and keep it real with her.

The side-joints are just there to please you in sexual ways that your main girl wont. Therefore I believe this makes your relationship with your main girl healthy because it wont always be arguing about what she doesn't do or how she cant please you in certain ways.

example: You main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love to tap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s)

That's just my take...
well if thats the case you dont deserve your main. maybe you should leave her and just mess around with the thicky thickums until you get olderand your hormones slow down and you are ready to be an adult and commit to one person. no need to hurt anyone.

there's a downfall to being any of these:
if you're the main chick, you assume your dude is faithful while he's really out messing with everyone and they mama (DISCLAIMER: if you're a"good guy" then neither a side chick or jumpoff is necessary to have because you're content with your main)
if you're a side chick, you're just not good enough to be the main one or he isn't willing to leave his main for you.
if you're a jumpoff guys usually only friend you for ONE reason and if you're not putting out they have no use for you.
for these reasons, i am refraining from having any sort of relationship with a guy outside of a platonic one, because most of yall really can't be trusted,then again neither can i.

I use too but having a bunch of girls is too stressful and I find it easier to just keep it between me and my girl.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

We all know having a main girl is eccential ..you can talk to your main girl, take her out, have around yoru family vice-versa...and keep it real with her.

The side-joints are just there to please you in sexual ways that your main girl wont. Therefore I believe this makes your relationship with your main girl healthy because it wont always be arguing about what she doesn't do or how she cant please you in certain ways.

example: Your main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love to tap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s) and you realize that your main is the one for you...

That's just my take...I'm only 21 so I'm not wasting time in a relationship while I'm young that's just how I see it.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

so, your "main" girl can have a couple side pieces she considers "thicker" than you, right?

you know, to please her sexually in ways that her main dude, you, won't....

right?

thats just called an open relationship.

what do you mean to see if you can still pull? if you was pullin before you can pull after. that makes no sense to me, why would your options go away?

If this is gonna be the case then why even get into a "relationship"? Those are supposed to be monogamous.... I would just keep em all as my"friends" or people that I "kick it with" you know.

that's why girls end up out here in denial about themselves and how they've let dudes treat them....once someone opens their eyes and drops knowledge, they're all upset and offended....
word up. I give up on most of my female friends for this reason.

All women deserve to be someone's main.

Unfortunately some women aren't interested in being someone's main.

Back
Top Bottom