The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Nah, You might as well be single and just be a male/female ho.

Why even bring somebody else into the equation and play with their emotions?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

All women deserve to be someone's main.

Unfortunately some women aren't interested in being someone's main.
im sure lots of them do but are scared of guys like brandonb
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

All women deserve to be someone's main.

Unfortunately some women aren't interested in being someone's main.
In an ideal world, Women wouldn't be trife...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

brandonb2005 wrote:
I think it is actually healthy for the relationship...

We all know having a main girl is eccential ..you can talk to your main girl, take her out, have around yoru family vice-versa...and keep it real with her.

The side-joints are just there to please you in sexual ways that your main girl wont. Therefore I believe this makes your relationship with your main girl healthy because it wont always be arguing about what she doesn't do or how she cant please you in certain ways.

example: You main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love to tap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s)

That's just my take...
well if thats the case you dont deserve your main. maybe you should leave her and just mess around with the thicky thickums until you get older and your hormones slow down and you are ready to be an adult and commit to one person. no need to hurt anyone.

Thats just it people get hurt everyday...My main could be messing around on me? This is why I trust know one its 2008

You could have a main and people will still go at her regaurdless dudes is thirsty out here...I guess when I get a little older I will slow down but for now Icant see myself handcuffing thats just me.

Not really a fan of being in a relationsh*t. However, being single with a solid rotation of 5 is fun and
pimp.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:

We all know having a main girl is eccential ..you can talk to your main girl, take her out, have around yoru family vice-versa...and keep it real with her.

The side-joints are just there to please you in sexual ways that your main girl wont. Therefore I believe this makes your relationship with your main girl healthy because it wont always be arguing about what she doesn't do or how she cant please you in certain ways.

example: Your main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love to tap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s) and you realize that your main is the one for you...

That's just my take...I'm only 21 so I'm not wasting time in a relationship while I'm young that's just how I see it.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

so, your "main" girl can have a couple side pieces she considers "thicker" than you, right?

you know, to please her sexually in ways that her main dude, you, won't....

right?

If I think you said what you just said then ....
roll.gif

But if I'm not pleasing her (which has never been a problem for me, my man) then she can move on...whatever makes her happy.

I'm not the type of person that will let another person keep me down. I'm down for everybody being happy so if I'm not making her happy then sheneeds to find somebody that will simple as that.

pimp.gif

[K] It is what it is [/K]

nerd.gif

In general, though, I think the application of this concept differs for males and females. Dudes will have side chicks and j/o's to fulfill their sexualneeds mostly while a shorty will keep dudes in the cut (no pun intended) if their man %*+%+ up or they need some kind of 'support' or attention
grin.gif

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif

No, having a side piece only hinders the growth of your main relationship and basically stunts the growth. There's only so far your main one can go with ajumpoff on the side, if you don't care thats another story.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

eNPHAN wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:

example: Your main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love to tap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s) and you realize that your main is the one for you...

That's just my take...I'm only 21 so I'm not wasting time in a relationship while I'm young that's just how I see it.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

so, your "main" girl can have a couple side pieces she considers "thicker" than you, right?

you know, to please her sexually in ways that her main dude, you, won't....

right?

If I think you said what you just said then ....
roll.gif

But if I'm not pleasing her (which has never been a problem for me, my man) then she can move on...whatever makes her happy.

I'm not the type of person that will let another person keep me down. I'm down for everybody being happy so if I'm not making her happy then she needs to find somebody that will simple as that.
Isn't this a contradiction of what you said earlier? You can have your side chicks because your "main" isn't satisfying you butyou'd rather her just move on? Thats that peanut butter and jelly bull %%%% I tell ya.

selfmadepimp wrote:
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

example: You main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love to tap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s)

That's just my take...
well if thats the case you dont deserve your main. maybe you should leave her and just mess around with the thicky thickums until you get older and your hormones slow down and you are ready to be an adult and commit to one person. no need to hurt anyone.

Ohhh the irony...

Anyways, just cause someone chooses to have a side chick doesn't mean they aren't "grown up". Like someone said, there's nothing wrongwith open relationships at all... 90% of men won't turn down some dime piece
strange in certain circumstances. I don't care what they pretend to believe in or say...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Nah, You might as well be single and just be a male/female ho.

Why even bring somebody else into the equation and play with their emotions?

Karma don't discriminate at all...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thats called a sucker.

pimp.gif

[K] It is what it is [/K]

nerd.gif

In general, though, I think the application of this concept differs for males and females. Dudes will have side chicks and j/o's to fulfill their sexual needs mostly while a shorty will keep dudes in the cut (no pun intended) if their man %*+%+ up or they need some kind of 'support' or attention
grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Either way you put it, a bop is a bop, love. Not calling you a bop, but if the shoe fits...eh
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thats called a sucker.

That's called a successful business transaction
pimp.gif

I'm playin'
laugh.gif
Either way you put it, a bop is a bop, love. Not calling you a bop, but if the shoe fits...eh

Generally speaking, females love attention and if they don't get enough fom their man they will get it elsewhere. I'm just being real.

Generally speaking, females love attention and if they don't get enough fom their man they will get it elsewhere. I'm just being real.
tired.gif
She ain't lying about that one.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

someone please tell these broads, YOU NEVER HAVE TO GIVE UP THE BOX...

infact, giving up the box for any reason other than...you wanna give this !*@@+ some box....is corny...

it's much more "g'd up" to get benefits from wg's situation without giving up the box, than to give up the box...

dudes respect girls they haven't banged....dudes respect that self-control...it makes you a much more attractive mate/woman in our eyes...

dudes don't really respect girls they already have banged.....in varying degrees, depending on how easy/long it took to get said box...

lol@ girls believing "girls that don't put out" are lame and guys don't value or pursue them...

THAT'S JUST SOME %++# HORNY TEENAGE BOYS DO/SAY TO GET SOME BOX

smh.gif

Cant stress that enough. These females think they have to do it to show us they like us. Or some @+*@, I dont know how females think (personally I dont thinkthey know what there doing either since 95% of them are crazy). BUT, I know that when a chick gives it up too fast, I lost interest automatically and never seethem again...unless she is cashing out, then she is added to fav 5. Word to D-Wade.

eNPHAN wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

brandonb2005 wrote:

That's just my take...

Thats just it people get hurt everyday...My main could be messing around on me? This is why I trust know one its 2008

You could have a main and people will still go at her regaurdless dudes is thirsty out here...I guess when I get a little older I will slow down but for now I cant see myself handcuffing thats just me.

isn't calling a broad your "main" or your "girl" a form of handcuffing in itself tho?

like everyone else said, why even keep up the guise of a committed relationship?

if you were a REAL g....you'd have already explained how the open relationship would work, and your "main" would understand she's just one of many...

the one you're actually keeping for the meantime, but still, one of many...

eyes.gif
, these dudes...

that's why girls are all !*%#%* up now.....

We are not on the same page at all my man...
laugh.gif

when did I call myself a "REAL g" ? I rather just be me
Everybody is different my man, not everybody shares the same views as you/most so if that makes me "these dudes" in your eyes or other eyes, thatsyour opinion and I cant take that away from you.

like everyone else said
I have never been a follower ...I'm not saying you are, I just do my own thing.

And my "Main/Mains" are never one of many because they get treated a lot better then the side joints
roll.gif

Case and Point!

Back
Top Bottom