The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by I R Andre

No, having a side piece only hinders the growth of your main relationship and basically stunts the growth.
Ol reduntant !@# post
laugh.gif

Jus messin w/ you cuz ...
Yeah i just realized that, leave me alone I'm tired
laugh.gif

No, having a side piece only hinders the growth of your main relationship and basically stunts the growth.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif
-cam- "good good, you finally thinking like you got your %$+%*%+ head on your shoulders"-cam-

someone please tell these broads, YOU NEVER HAVE TO GIVE UP THE BOX...

infact, giving up the box for any reason other than...you wanna give this !*@@+ some box....is corny...

it's much more "g'd up" to get benefits from wg's situation without giving up the box, than to give up the box...

dudes respect girls they haven't banged....dudes respect that self-control...it makes you a much more attractive mate/woman in our eyes...

dudes don't really respect girls they already have banged.....in varying degrees, depending on how easy/long it took to get said box...

lol@ girls believing "girls that don't put out" are lame and guys don't value or pursue them...

THAT'S JUST SOME %++# HORNY TEENAGE BOYS DO/SAY TO GET SOME BOX

smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tottally agreed

pimp.gif

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif
-cam- "good good, you finally thinking like you got your %$+%*%+ head on your shoulders"-cam-

infact, giving up the box for any reason other than...you wanna give this !*@@+ some box....is corny...

it's much more "g'd up" to get benefits from wg's situation without giving up the box, than to give up the box...

dudes respect girls they haven't banged....dudes respect that self-control...it makes you a much more attractive mate/woman in our eyes...

dudes don't really respect girls they already have banged.....in varying degrees, depending on how easy/long it took to get said box...

lol@ girls believing "girls that don't put out" are lame and guys don't value or pursue them...

smh.gif

Some females don't know how to play the game.

I been on some Sahara desert type steez (
nerd.gif
) for a minute now and that hasn't affected my situation at all. If you feel obligated to give up the box undercertain circumstances you don't have enough going for yourself.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Some females don't know how to play the game.

I been on some Sahara desert type steez (
nerd.gif
) for a minute now and that hasn't affected my situation at all. If you feel obligated to give up the box under certain circumstances you don't have enough going for yourself.
laugh.gif
This thread is entertaining to say the least. Everyone isjust repeating one another and saying stuff that should be a given.

eNPHAN wrote:
oh, i forgot to address...
brandonb2005 wrote:
If I think you said what you just said then ....
roll.gif

But if I'm not pleasing her (which has never been a problem for me, my man) then she can move on...whatever makes her happy.

I'm not the type of person that will let another person keep me down. I'm down for everybody being happy so if I'm not making her happy then she needs to find somebody that will simple as that.
yeah, that is EXACTLY what i was getting at... (seriously)

stupid me, i thought putting you in her situation by reversing the dialogue we just had would humble you, and cause you to see the error in your ways...

i was wrong.

so you cool with your chick keeping 2 or 3 men around that are "thicker" than you, because they give her what you won't?

please, just answer the question, are you perfectly fine with your girl being ravaged by men more hung than you? i mean, to provide her that sexual pleasure she doesn't get from you...of course...

and when she grows older, and her hormones stop causing her to need other men drilling her out inbetween you and her sessions.....she will just settle and be happy with you...right?

you'd be comfortable with your relationship being like that? i mean, if it made your "main" happy?

word?

Come on dude you reaching like Mr. Fantastic ...and you are getting way-way of point questioning my man hood though?
laugh.gif

Like I said if she decides to get move one and do what she wants and that's what makes her happy then "I don't care" my life isn't goingto stop the bills aren't going to stop coming. Its a cold world out here, you better get your jacket on before you get caught out in the cold playboy
laugh.gif

Your getting mad at me because I like to have a side joints around...you need to calm down brother. Put it like this no matter what you say to me I'm notchanging until I want too or feel the need too. So you might as well save all that handcuffing and loving talk for a Sucker.

roll.gif
at you trying to come at me hard on the Internet.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Nah, You might as well be single and just be a male/female ho.

Why even bring somebody else into the equation and play with their emotions?

Karma don't discriminate at all...
laugh.gif
word, i believe in karma too much...my worst nightmare is the the future love of my life is bangin out some other dude

If only there were enough females out there worthy of being the one and only.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Hopefully it will get better after I graduate. College women are just to trifling and scandalous. I'm not wasting energy trying to make any of them wifey.I've seen these women pull some foul shizzz.

Yea I believe not only should u but its necessary because every girl is a #+%%@, so your bestbet is to do you so you wont end up lookin like a Lame if that dirt that she does ever comes to light.

...Well not every girl but your gotta have that mind frame and give no girl a pass no matter wat thecase is
, even if u love the $+!$*

Plus when u mess wit other girls while your in a relationship it lets appreciate the girl your with even more,

because u get a chance to see how other girl are compared to your chic....

even tho u see it happen with other people, it wont really hit u as much unless u experience it first hand

same time....i learned/am learning this...

people gonna do what they want regardless. You gotta have some degree of selfishness to protect yourself. I've seen enough of human nature to know thatanything can happen.

I had this convo with shorty the other day...she said I'm mad cold emotionally and all this..i just said I like her but if anything go down, it will godown and i aint shocked at anything anymore. protect ya neck

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Oh really, how long you had that problem? You +!!%%$# with the wrong type of dudes... they ain'tmaking you wanna jump their bones... no pun.

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Yea I believe not only should u but its necessary because every girl is a #+%%@, so your best bet is to do you so you wont end up lookin like a Lame if that dirt that she does ever comes to light.

...Well not every girl but your gotta have that mind frame and give no girl a pass no matter wat the case is
, even if u love the $+!$*

Plus when u mess wit other girls while your in a relationship it lets appreciate the girl your with even more,

because u get a chance to see how other girl are compared to your chic....

even tho u see it happen with other people, it wont really hit u as much unless u experience it first hand

pimp.gif

This man is SPEAKING THE TRUTH! and if he isnt everything is a lie
Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

If only there were enough females out there worthy of being the one and only.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Hopefully it will get better after I graduate. College women are just to trifling and scandalous. I'm not wasting energy trying to make any of them wifey. I've seen these women pull some foul shizzz.

pimp.gif

I understand the logic, but you're also setting that relationship up to fail when you do !#*! like that. I'm not saying I've never done it, but Idon't think it's a good thing.

laugh.gif
Chico I'm almost 20, fam
happy.gif
No need for R. Kellz
nerd.gif

EDIT:

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Stop
pimp.gif
-ing too.

I can't read between the lines/emoticons.

What's going on tho..
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

eNPHAN wrote:
oh, i forgot to address...
brandonb2005 wrote:
If I think you said what you just said then ....
roll.gif

But if I'm not pleasing her (which has never been a problem for me, my man) then she can move on...whatever makes her happy.

I'm not the type of person that will let another person keep me down. I'm down for everybody being happy so if I'm not making her happy then she needs to find somebody that will simple as that.
yeah, that is EXACTLY what i was getting at... (seriously)

stupid me, i thought putting you in her situation by reversing the dialogue we just had would humble you, and cause you to see the error in your ways...

i was wrong.

so you cool with your chick keeping 2 or 3 men around that are "thicker" than you, because they give her what you won't?

please, just answer the question, are you perfectly fine with your girl being ravaged by men more hung than you? i mean, to provide her that sexual pleasure she doesn't get from you...of course...

and when she grows older, and her hormones stop causing her to need other men drilling her out inbetween you and her sessions.....she will just settle and be happy with you...right?

you'd be comfortable with your relationship being like that? i mean, if it made your "main" happy?

word?

Come on dude you reaching like Mr. Fantastic ...and you are getting way-way of point questioning my man hood though?
laugh.gif

Like I said if she decides to get move one and do what she wants and that's what makes her happy then "I don't care" my life isn't going to stop the bills aren't going to stop coming. Its a cold world out here, you better get your jacket on before you get caught out in the cold playboy
laugh.gif

Your getting mad at me because I like to have a side joints around...you need to calm down brother. Put it like this no matter what you say to me I'm not changing until I want too or feel the need too. So you might as well save all that handcuffing and loving talk for a Sucker.

roll.gif
at you trying to come at me hard on the Internet.
i'm not trynna come at you hard.

i'm just perplexed as to why you're cool with your girl doing the same thing to you that you do to her....

that's all.

me, personally? much too selfish....
laugh.gif

i don't even like n- rocking the same KICKS as me....

let alone the same chicks...

but hey, to each his own...

You are not getting what I'm saying...not once did I say if she did that and I KNEW ABOUT IT...that I would stay with her.

I said "If I am not making her happy, then she needs to move and find someone who will make her happy"...Thats when you started to throw in all youroff-topic examples about her getting drilled by three dudes and me not being big enough to please my women. In which I told you once that has NEVER-EVER beenthe case with me.

If my main chick decides I'm not the one...then good-bye, I hope you find what you looking for ...

You-know!
laugh.gif

And there is no need in quoting me anymore, I said what I had to say...I'm not going to entertain you anymore. If you have questions hit that PM button...you Dirty lurking in here and I'm not trying to get sniped heading into the new year.

I practice or believe in keeping a girl on the side. If I'm in a relationship then my attentions are solely on that girl. As far as being able toappreciate your "main girl" excuse, I don't buy that. If you decide to get in a relationship with a female you already see that she'sdifferent then other girls you may have dated, so there's no reason to keep on proving it by messing with other girls.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is some $$@ backwards %*%@. Have sex with the people you want to, care about, etc. I don't care how you figure out who but you shouldn't beconverting vagina to currency. When you use your vagina or even the chance at it as this sort of currency I lose respect. Like the carrot you dangle in frontof the man. I don't mess with a girl because of her particular vagina, every woman has one, you ain't special cause of that.

Women in 2008 this is for you.
smh.gif

0drama knowing you ain't tryna have no Monica gets you '
pimp.gif
's' in my book
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Weekend Girl wrote:

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
que? INGS maybe?

Or maybe you had it right....
nerd.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
You know what I mean 'ol technical foul +!# dude
grin.gif
Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
if that means what i think it means......me either.
frown.gif

frown.gif
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Oh really, how long you had that problem? You +!!%%$# with the wrong type of dudes... they ain't making you wanna jump their bones... no pun.

Dudes here are wild corny
grin.gif
I need to move... I don't even wanna talk about it
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom