The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

ill william drops the science...

and for good reason...-hint hint-

but nah, truthfully, if I found out my chick was cheating...

I'd be a little hurt...but its not like that's not something I think about....sometimes a little too much....but still...

y'all dudes act like I don't even consider it....but I mean...that's the way the cookie crumbles...

I have my word still in tact, my personal pride I'm being able to say "I'm not the screw up, I'm a stand up dude"

I mean (()) is always gonna be there...if my girl cheated on me...I WOULD be single, right? I would most likely, and forgive me brit, slay a chick within aday.....

I'd prolly write off girls for years, like my teen years, and continue to slay chicks with no guise or intentions of an exclusive relationship...

but, In that same scenario, when I do settle down again, and find a chick I develop feelings for, who doesn't cheat on me....

then, ill have deserved that...and it'll be an honest and imo, "correct" relationship for marriage and eventual life with...

I just don't understand the guise of a commitment, when you aint COMMITTED...

and you dudes say "you can't trust em," I say "can you blame them?"

I mean, I know I'm not talking crazy, enough people are agreeing with me...

imo, its kinda lame to have this artifical reality some of you cats kinda create...

instead of doing it the honorable way, and being an honest dude....you play it how you play it...so ultimately, if you get caught...you don't reallycare...I mean, you might miss your ex "main" from time to time...but its not like you're THAT hurt....not like if you were
"blinded" or "missing out on all that (())"

I just don't understand that train of thought, and at the same time y'all saying its cause you can't trust the very chicks you're cheatingon...

these chicks get jaded....

this is how a majority of heterosexual girls become jaded.....a lot of them lash out with promiscous behavior....from reasons ranging from, but not limited to

not wanting to get hurt so they don't develop feelings,

feeling like 'aint none of these dudes good, f- em" just like a majority of men complain...

they think that's how reality is...that's how all relationships work, and that's how it'll always be

I could even argue a number of girls become lesbian because of REPEATED encounters with dudes like y'all...

think of the chick that's only been in 3 comm relationships, and finds the 3rd guy she's delt with, given herself to, is cheating...and lied...

I mean, is she supposed to keep wanting to go through that same cycle?

but if she smashes without commitment, she has to be careful, because, you know, there's a stigma attached....

but back to me asking YOU dudes...

how would Y'ALL feel if YOUR "main" was getting it popping just as much, if not MORE than y'all?

you CAN'T be mad...I mean, logically...

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

brandonb2005 wrote:
I think it is actually healthy for the relationship...

We all know having a main girl is eccential ..you can talk to your main girl, take her out, have around yoru family vice-versa...and keep it real with her.

The side-joints are just there to please you in sexual ways that your main girl wont. Therefore I believe this makes your relationship with your main girl healthy because it wont always be arguing about what she doesn't do or how she cant please you in certain ways.

example: You main girl is small and slender with a pretty face, and perfect for you mentally ..but physically your side joint(s) are thick and you love to tap their back-side...

But eventually when you grow a lil older and your hormones slow down you will no longer need your side-joint(s)

That's just my take...
well if thats the case you dont deserve your main. maybe you should leave her and just mess around with the thicky thickums until you get older and your hormones slow down and you are ready to be an adult and commit to one person. no need to hurt anyone.

Thats just it people get hurt everyday...My main could be messing around on me? This is why I trust know one its 2008

You could have a main and people will still go at her regaurdless dudes is thirsty out here...I guess when I get a little older I will slow down but for now I cant see myself handcuffing thats just me.

^ cosign

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Nope. If I'm going to cheat or even have the thought of cheating I'd end the relationship before hand. As soft as it sounds a relationship is a commitment and if you or the other person involved isn't ready to make it then avoid getting in one.

I feel the same way.

enphan wrote:

I mean (()) is always gonna be there...if my girl cheated on me...I WOULD be single, right? I would most likely, and forgive me brit, slay a chick within a day.....

OH WORD %%%@+*%*++%%?!? You're gonna die.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

enphan wrote:

I mean (()) is always gonna be there...if my girl cheated on me...I WOULD be single, right? I would most likely, and forgive me brit, slay a chick within a day.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

enphan wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
enphan lost
laugh.gif

On further investigation...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2121624b3ff73d4aefb408c307e6ec83e803c91b.JPG

Spoiler [+]
Survey says enphan still lost
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Enphan isn't your girl on NT now? You're being quite honest on here, don't wanna make problems for yourself in the future.

nerd.gif
Don't say I didn't warn you.

edit** who is that girl above me? 5iveonit?

Enphan isn't your girl on NT now? You're being quite honest on here, don't wanna make problems for yourself in the future.

nerd.gif
Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm saying, though
smh.gif
laugh.gif

#!$! was posted under her sn, too
eek.gif

Shorty log in like "Hai wait a minute! I don't remember posting yesterday..."

Yeah, that's her from what I gather...
nerd.gif

YO! How I miss this?

I only skimmed that first page so I'll be back. But dudes talking about they too old? I'm scouting for a fresh recruiting class now. I need a new 5with the swiftness.

DF!!!

enphan wrote:

1299935475_25e47e6b81.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

When y'all gonna learn to stop being bringing relationships on NT.

!$%% never ends well.

laugh.gif

Ah well, more entertainment for me.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by dreClark

When y'all gonna learn to stop being relationships on NT.

%%@* never ends well.

laugh.gif

Ah well, more entertainment for me.
bringing?

eh....

she used to see me post a lot/stalk my posts....and made her own name...

-shrugs-

yep..........i can relate

Back
Top Bottom