The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

im tired of hearing "super bowl pick" every season when yall fall short every season

This one of those get the F^$# outta here comments.  Why you worried about the Boys cause they aren't saying yall a sb pick every year?  Jealous girl type stuff right there.

laugh.gif

u mad?

Even though we're at 0-2 (very possibly 0-3) the rest of the division just doesn't impress/scare me.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Even though we're at 0-2 (very possibly 0-3) the rest of the division just doesn't impress/scare me.

Im not sure why not.  You already lost once to the Skins and Philly just looks better than Dallas right now.  Typical Dallas fan.  Lol.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i dont uaually talk stuff on here unless it's to ******* fans ... and i dont usually partake in childish banter like i see above, but in the event we somehow win, I will make it a point to be prepared for a response to you two gassed up individuals ...

you know the NFL has gone downhill when fans of the Houston Texans are spouting off at the keyboard ... an di would tell you to keep all that mess in your own team thread, but im having trouble finding it ... ... ... ... ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the NFL hasnt gone downhill, im tired of hearing "super bowl pick" every season when yall fall short every season

im just stating facts.

Theres a new era of Texas football.

Just like everyone has been tired of Houston being the "sleeper" team to take down the Colts in the South and make the playoffs.  Simmer down, keep all that homerism stuff you've been spewing the last few weeks in the WIR thread or go make a Texans season thread.

[h2]
[h2]Jay Ratliff's grandparents die in fire

By Calvin Watkins
ESPNDallas.com
[/h2]
8638.jpg

Ratliff

Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Jay Ratliff will miss practice Wednesday and Thursday to attend the funeral of his grandparents, who died in a tragic house fire last week in Hahira, Ga.

Arletha Ratliff, 74, died while trying to save her disabled husband, Willie, 84, during an early evening house fire Sept. 15, as firefighters tried to save the couple, according to published reports.

Authorities said Willie Ratliff, a double amputee, was in a hospital bed. Firefighters' efforts to get inside the house to save the couple were prevented by the intense fire, smoke and extreme temperatures.

"It just took awhile to get in and locate them, and by that time they passed away," Hahira Fire Chief Dwight Bennett told WALB-TV.

Willie Ratliff was a World War II veteran, and Arletha Ratliff a hospital aide.

"Knowing they was in the house, you know, and they couldn't get to them, and get 'em out," Lemodis Lawrence, the couple's nephew, told WCTV-TV. "Just the thought of it really hurts me."

Authorities determined the fire was caused by an electrical shortage in a washing machine.

Jay Ratliff, who graduated from Lowndes High School in Valdosta, knew of the deaths before the Cowboys' game against the Chicago Bears on Sunday. The two-time Pro Bowler finished with two tackles in the 27-20 loss.
[/h2]

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by air max 87

Theres a new era of Texas football.
Just like everyone has been tired of Houston being the "sleeper" team to take down the Colts in the South and make the playoffs. 
laugh.gif
  THANK YOU. I had my mouse hovered over the quote button before I finished the thread to say this same exact thing.

A new era of Texas football...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Take your $*% somewhere else with that nonsense.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Im not sure why not.  You already lost once to the Skins and Philly just looks better than Dallas right now.  Typical Dallas fan.  Lol.
grin.gif

The Cowboys tend to struggle against the skins, the season series usually does end in a split. Plus they had a chance to cushion a lead in the division and blew it. 
I just don't believe in Philly, plus we kinda have their number. 

We have a bye next week, if (hopefully when) we get rolling...

I feel bad for Ratliff, sad situation 

laugh.gif
 @ this dude air max 87

Like Pro said, win the South or make the playoffs before you start spewing that New Era of Texas football garbage.

Dude got his chest all puffed out like a peacock after 2 wins.
laugh.gif

On another note man that sucks about Ratliff's grandparents.
frown.gif

I agree with the Houston dude...there is a new era in texas football. The texans have looked good for a while now while the cowboys have not. As a raider fans we probably cant can (with Grads as QB) compete with either right now but its the Houston Texans who would scare me the most. Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson are better than Romo and any receiver the boys have. Thats just my opinion.  

C_Schilens_081221_Wide.jpg
game1_display_image.jpg

Matt Schaub has played one healthy season and is all of a sudden better than Tony Romo. For a while now the Texans have looked better than the Cowboys? How long have the Texans looked better than the Cowboys? A team that (including this year) has been 3 games over .500 dating back to 2007. I'd love to hear what time frame you're referring to regarding the Texans looking good for a while and the Cowboys not looking good.

what in the world is going on? we have raider fans and texan fans GASSED ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... i'd hate to see what happens if the boys pull one out sunday ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  No need to even address the texan/raider fans.  2 Division titles in the last 3 years, so I'm guessing this era started 2 weeks ago?

Anyways, Buehler missed 4 out of 5 FG's today in practice..... from 25-40 yards and the only one he made was the 25 yarder.

They better bring someone in during the bye week, I don't even care who it is at this point.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

I agree with the Houston dude...there is a new era in texas football. The texans have looked good for a while now while the cowboys have not. As a raider fans we probably cant can (with Grads as QB) compete with either right now but its the Houston Texans who would scare me the most. Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson are better than Romo and any receiver the boys have. Thats just my opinion.  

C_Schilens_081221_Wide.jpg
game1_display_image.jpg
HAHAHAHAAHA SIT YO *** down and shut up.. plus your a Raiders fan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

COWBOYS FTW!

How bad are Sean Lee and Jason Williams that the coaches can't even trust them on the field to spell Brooking on passing downs? People are gonna see the highlights of the 3rd down sack but Brooking was pretty bad today and he's playing almost every snap on defense too. At this rate, he will be worn out by November.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

How bad are Sean Lee and Jason Williams that the coaches can't even trust them on the field to spell Brooking on passing downs? People are gonna see the highlights of the 3rd down sack but Brooking was pretty bad today and he's playing almost every snap on defense too. At this rate, he will be worn out by November.
i was thinking the same thing ... even if he didnt trust them while the game was close, why not throw everyone in on that last drive where we are playing prevent? how bad is it that d ware and spencer and brook and bradie are dog tired but still in on every play?

i dunno but lee better step it up cuz brooking is garbage in coverage ... on the bright side, it was nice to see boobie is continuing to be one step late in pass coverage getting burnt by dustin keller for a TD last night ... the whole Dolphins mob is the cowboys castoffs ...

Back
Top Bottom