The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

laugh.gif
Some of these Cowboy fans are worse than most Laker fans straight up delusional.

Difference is you're a fan of the biggest heap of crap in football and there's no light at the end of that tunnel... Rich Gannon ain't walking through that door.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

Raiders fans celebrating CONFERENCE championships like Eagles fans  
roll.gif
Why don't you guys try winning a conference title to begin with?
How about u try winning more than 5 games in a season..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

29 wins in the past 7 seasons??
sick.gif
5 wins, nothing to show for it.

10+ wins for you guys, nothing to show for it.

What's the difference?
THIS^^^^^^^

This season we are both 2-1 

Historically 
Raiders vs Cowboys:  6 wins for Raiders /  4 for Cowgirls /a 600 win percentage vs the cowgirls. 

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
Some of these Cowboy fans are worse than most Laker fans straight up delusional.
Dude us Laker fans have a reason to boast and expect great things but the cowboys?!?!?
The cowboys are clowns who think every time they lose they beat themselves
laugh.gif

History Suggests A Winning Streak

Posted by nickeatman at 9/30/2010 5:18 PM CDT

Some people buy into stats and history, others don’t at all. So this might mean nothing to you, but if you look at the last three years Wade Phillips has been here as head coach, his teams have fared pretty well after the bye week.

Not only are the Cowboys 3-0 in three games following the bye. And not only have they had big wins, beating the Eagles on the road 38-17 in 2007, edging the ******** 14-10 in 2008 and then 38-17 at home against Atlanta last year, but those wins have all led to bigger things.

In three straight years, the Cowboys have had at least a three-game winning streak immediately following the bye week.

In 2007, the Cowboys won six straight games after the off week. The next year, they won three straight before losing that heartbreaker in Pittsburgh. And last year, the Cowboys also won three straight games after the bye, beating Atlanta, Seattle and Philadelphia before losing to Green Bay.

So if you buy into history and streaks, then get ready for a winning streak. If you don’t, then you can point out something like Wade Phillips was 3-0 in season openers with the Cowboys, and they lost this year to Washington.

welp, thats the end of this one ... who is the best safety in this years draft?

i love Dez, but after last year you look at our team and we need to address the secondary, mlb and o-line ... we address none of them and are worse at each spot this year ... it shouldnt be shocking that we are as bad as our record indicates ... wade and garrett need to go ... im not backing even Wade's D anymore his team is down right horrible in most facets of the game ...

@!%@ wade phillips and jason garrett ...

do we go quarterback with our top 5 pick? i say we go after one of the top 3 qb's if they are on the board just for trade bait ... also looking at safety and linebacker help but i dont see any instant starters at those positions in college right now ... i think we go o-line and solidify our protection ...

it's also time for a fire sale ... let go of these players like martellus bennet and anthony spencer who are beasts in practice but dont get it done when the lights come on ... we can pick up a few nice picks for those two and can start getting younger ...

i get so heated at how we let all those safeties go and stick with someone who has never played safety and is even worse at corner ... it boggles my $+$##%@ mind ... o well fellas we have 11 weeks of useless sundays and can get some of these younger guys reps ... i say we start mcgee and see if he's the truth and dangle him ala the patriots for picks ...

and there's no doubt, wade and garrett are gone ... see ya

Originally Posted by Brugal

get rid of Spencer?!?!? im glad your not the GM of the team
roll.gif
my man, let me know when he shows up ... he may as well not even play ... the guy is a certified game time ghost ...

but on the other hand, if Mike Jenkins can cover anyone and stop with th epenalties we probably win 3 more games ...

edit... jerry jones said in making changes to the team he ruled out the coaching staff ... i guess we may trade some players but the staff is safe for this year ... can we add that limp necked %@%%% decamillis to the off-season chopping block?

Just Fire Wade, and Ill be happy even if we go1-15. We Don't NEED to trade our players. We have a good squad. Just need A COACHING STAFF. Thats strict and knows how to run a team... unlike cupcake Wade and Predictable Jason Garrett

Anthony Spencer is a solid OLB...that's it. He's not gonna be Shaun Phillips, which is what everyone was comparing him to when he was drafted. Spencer is more like a Mike Vrabel - not gonna get 10+ sacks every year but will get you 5-6 and make an impact stopping the run.

I'm tired of the 3-4 defense though and I hope any new coach that comes in scraps it. We can't use any of our depth because the coaches are so concerned with youngsters like Jason Williams, Sean Lee, Brandon Williams, and Victor Butler not being "ready." So we have to wait 2 years for them to adjust to the 3-4 defense but if we ran a 4-3, I'm pretty sure these guys would be on the field and contributing already. BWill and Butler seem more suited to play 4-3 DE, Jason Williams played 4-3 OLB in college and Sean Lee made his impact at Penn State in the 4-3. We're tied in mediocrity with Bradie James and Keith Brooking, neither of them could have made an INT like what EJ Henderson did today.

O line needs some re tooling , and secondary but yall are crazy if you want romo and some others gone.

You are just mad that this bum coaching staff got us playing like scrubs.

Originally Posted by h3at23

I cant believe Jerry isn't firing Wade
30t6p3b.gif
..........What is he waiting for? 
What good does firing him now do? So we can put Jason Garrett or Dave Campo in charge?

He's never fired a coach in the middle of a season before. Nothing good comes of it, regardless of how big a $*** show the thing is right now, that'd only make it worse. They made this bed, now they've gotta sleep in it until the season is over.

its just the same thing every week. Penalties and mistakes
30t6p3b.gif
i really dont even know hwat to say at this point. I dont know about some of you but i'm sticking with Romo. and all that tanking the rest of the season talk needs to go too. Jenkins isn't playing well at all and special teams is continuing to kill us. Maybe its just me but im not ready to talk about off season moves when we still have 11 games to play, not saying we are going to playoffs but damn lets at least get to December to talk about that. Im more upset that all 4 for our losses are within the conference so even if we did get it together we wouldn't have any leverage in the wild card

like i said jmause, it's time to talk about the off-season ... we don't have a chance in hell at making the playoffs with 4 NFC losses and the Giants, Eagles and ******** playing good football ... Hell, the NFC east might just be the best division in football again ...

i'm almost 100% positive we will lose next Monday and even if we do win the team will be so geeked that will most certainly take the L against a lowly Jaguars team the week after ... we do not have the make-up for a 9-2 finish ... we have to go 9-2 to even sniff the playoffs and that's going 5-0 against our division ... unless eli or both kolb and vick get hurt, it ain't happening ...

this is one of the worst things i've ever witnessed in sports ... it's like the Miami Heat not making the playoffs this year ...

Back
Top Bottom