THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I Think bane just got desperate when he felt the pain and just started all out monster mode, like less finesse more just going HAM. Batman and bane where taught some of the same principles by Al Ghul and the league of shadows. That why bane could easily counter some of the moves.

Pretty much the definition of berserk mode. Just go all crazy w/o thinking, let it all out and put it all in the line but go crazy at the same time. It's the one mode I want to see Wolverine do in his movies. He never really goes crazy and just kill people, at least not to the extent I hoped for.

I agree with you, but just for Bane's sake, why do people who don't want to be spoiled, go to the very last page of a HEAVILY hyped movie thread, a day after it's released and not expect it to be all out spoilers from people excited to have seen it already and want to talk freely about it?

THIS!

I know everytime there is a movie thread I dont even enter the thread until I have seen it......unless the movie isnt out and its in the development stages

Why do people even come in the thread if u havent seen the movie? I understand if the movie isnt out yet and good info is being put out but if the movie comes out and you see the thread jump 20 pages in one day then y even look into the thread? :smh:

Imax is fantastic for this movie and absolutely worth it.. It won't be ruined if you see regular first, but imax was great.

good movie...but dark knight>dark knight rises>batman begins

really felt like there was more filler and suspense music than anything...felt like the story dragged for like an hour or so,then it picked up towards the end

really disliked the whole batman/catwoman thing...the kiss was cheesy:-/

banes voice was annoying ..

some predictable things in the story line...

good movie overall but it really felt more like batman begins than it did the dark knight because of the lore and backstory..i was expecting different,something darker...i'll just leave it there though

I don't think Bane is dead. I just hope when they start another Batman series they allow Nolans to be the origins. Also Blake is not taking the cowl with no training. I believe Wayne comes back to be Batman and Blake is either Nightwing or a Batman Beyond type. It all depends on whoever is writing, directing, and producing next.

Bought my tickets just now for tomorrow afternoon; don't want to deal with the Sunday-crowd buying tickets for it.

12:40PM, my body will be ready by then.

I I would love to see a Batman Beyond type movie with Blake, or even a Robin solo movie. :lol: :smokin I loved his performance in this.

what the hell happened to my post count? :stoneface: :smh: :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
I I would love to see a Batman Beyond type movie with Blake, or even a Robin solo movie. :lol: :smokin I loved his performance in this.

He would need a Batman movie first before he could get a solid spinoff. I would love to see another one and Bale kinda gave away the ending in an interview months earlier. He said if Nolan were to make another Batman, he would play the role again.

I don't think Bane is dead. I just hope when they start another Batman series they allow Nolans to be the origins. Also Blake is not taking the cowl with no training. I believe Wayne comes back to be Batman and Blake is either Nightwing or a Batman Beyond type. It all depends on whoever is writing, directing, and producing next.

The next Batman is not going to be a continuation of Nolans trilogy.

It won't be a reboot but it'll likely ignore the events in Nolan-verse, so his origins are in tact and we won't have to watch it again and Batman already exist but in a different world.

It'll have to accommodate a more comic book world and possibilities of super powers and magic existing so they can move forward to making a JLA film.

It was definitely good, but I didn't think it met the hype expectations. When they announced Pre-sale tickets for it I thought it was going to be sold out completely for the 1st weekend but there were some empty seats (they did have a lot of showings though like every 30 minutes). The Aurora-Colorado massacre didn't help either. It was terrifying every time a new person walked in.

1 thing that bugged me about this movie was Bane. He doesn't juice up like in the comics! He wasn't intimidating to me. He just looked like a regular dude at the gym with a mask.

Just copped my IMAX tickets for Monday night for the second screening.

Taking the wife to see it this time. Our bodies our ready.

I strongly disagree with anyone who says this movie dragged. The pacing was better than TDK and i think the movie could have easily been 30 minutes longer. Go more into both their motivations more deeply. Maybe a few more villians to weaken batman before seeng bane like in the comic. A few alfred alone scenes. A random citizen's point of view, what outsiders thiught about Gotham's situation... many opportunities

It was definitely good, but I didn't think it met the hype expectations. When they announced Pre-sale tickets for it I thought it was going to be sold out completely for the 1st weekend but there were some empty seats (they did have a lot of showings though like every 30 minutes). The Aurora-Colorado massacre didn't help either. It was terrifying every time a new person walked in.
1 thing that bugged me about this movie was Bane. He doesn't juice up like in the comics! He wasn't intimidating to me. He just looked like a regular dude at the gym with a mask.

I mean he wasnt like 'The Rock' type swole but cmon son...a regular dude at the gym?

Am I missing something, did you train w Arnold at Venice Beach?

The next Batman is not going to be a continuation of Nolans trilogy.
It won't be a reboot but it'll likely ignore the events in Nolan-verse, so his origins are in tact and we won't have to watch it again and Batman already exist but in a different world.
It'll have to accommodate a more comic book world and possibilities of super powers and magic existing so they can move forward to making a JLA film.

I'm down with this as long as they get a competent director, writer, and producer. But if they use this new Superman, I can see him existing in Nolans world.

[/B]
I mean he wasnt like 'The Rock' type swole but cmon son...a regular dude at the gym?
Am I missing something, did you train w Arnold at Venice Beach?

Lol, I know! The way Nolan filmed him made him look even bigger. He was straight Grizzly!

I loved it...

Nobody can top Jokers performance in this trilogy but man Bane did his thing...had Gotham torn to pieces...had goosebumps in certain scenes....powerful voice

Selina Kyle :evil:

I kinda spoiled myself when i seen pictures of Talia al Ghul during filming but i was still surprised

Can anyone say why Bruce was walking with a cane?

What now with Blake/Robin?

But if they use this new Superman, I can see him existing in Nolans world.

Nah, no version of Superman could exist in Nolans world. Anything super human or magical or meta just wouldn't exist. Nolan went out of his way to explain and make every gadget of Batmans make sense even to explain why his cowl has pointy ears.

MoS Superman might be slightly darker in origins than his other versions but he is still a super powered alien. Nolan never even considered the Lazarus pit or making Ra's immortal or making Bane inject venom to make him bigger and stronger because it isn't realistic.

Can anyone say why Bruce was walking with a cane?

Bruce was burnt out being Batman. All that fighting took a toll on his body, thus the need for a cane.

What now with Blake/Robin?
[/quote]

They alluded to him as the successor so we just have to use our imagination unless they do another movie.

Back
Top Bottom