THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

honestly, when I first watched hathaway as catwoman, i thought it was weak. but after seeing TDKR like 5 times now, I'm totally digging her as catwoman. well, I thought her in that mask was kinda silly. she was dope without it. she could've just been a sexy female assassin or something. but either way, she grew on me like a fungus.

on a side note...I've been practicing the bain voice since day one...I'm pretty ill at it. dont judge me.

I liked her as Catwoman.  She nailed it to me and I didn't even expect that.  She actually surprised me. 

bane-concept-art-tdkr-dark-knight-rises-1-610x338.jpg

bane-concept-art-tdkr-dark-knight-rises-2-610x338.jpg

the-dark-knight-rises-bane-batman-2-610x343.jpg

^ Cool to see the design transformation.  It would've been too much, in my opinion, to have a full on mask covering his entire head.  I can't imagine how much more muffled his voice would've been
laugh.gif

just saw it again. what an amazing film. christopher nolan is a master story teller son. he transformed an action film into an epic trilogy. these characters just have so many dimensions. bravo.

Anyone know if there was ever a HQ leak(not YouTube crap) of the score from the MTV/Nokia trailer?

zzk0nw

iJI6CXFyu1hbJ.gif

72901758.jpg

43776893.jpg

I bought the soundtrack for that particular score and was VERY disappointed that it was not on there. I have also looked high and low for it without any luck.....

Last edited:
Just watched the Nokia trailer (avoided it because I heard of spoilers) and that particular mix of that score sounded like it had parts of Inception's score in it.

You guys think I should go for the Blu Ray Trilogy or the Broken Mask Edition? Decisions, decisions. I hate how we have to wait for the Ultimate Trilogy pack in 2013.

And God no to JGL playing Batman in Justice League. Keep Bale or get a new Bruce Wayne.

. I hate how we have to wait for the Ultimate Trilogy pack in 2013. .

Seriously. I'm just picking up the regular Blu-ray though and hold out on the ultimate edition. Plus, I don't have Begins on Blu-ray yet, I see it as a good opportunity to get it with that set.

Last edited:
Finally! Christopher Nolan opens up about the ending of The Dark Knight Rises and more - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2op
Has Nolan ever addressed certain scenes, especially the scene where Bruce makes it out if the pit then is back to Gotham in no time?  It didn't really bother me, but I'd like to hear his explanation.  If it was to cut down the length of the movie, then I really think he should've filmed more scenes and put them on a DVD/Blu-Ray...

So many options for the trilogy and dvd for this movie available on Amazon for decent prices :nerd: :smh: :pimp:

Can't decide what I wanna get.

i think im going to go with the steelbook. wouldve liked to get the bat cowl edition, but it's sold out on amazon i think and idk if they'll be restocking

Back
Top Bottom