THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I just got TDK on Blu-Ray at Walmart for $3.99 on black Friday, but this blu-ray trilogy pack on Amazon is too good to pass up.

Heads up for LA & Socal NT'ers:

If your going to be in DTLA or near Staples Center might as well check this out before heading to a Laker or Clipper game:

Los Angeles, the Batmobile Tour has made it's home at LA Live.

Join us starting November 30 for The Dark Knight Legend Exhibit at L.A. LIVE’s Event Deck. On hand will be costumes and props from films in the Dark Knight Trilogy as well as all seven Batmobiles spanning the television and film franchise of Batman beginning with the Adam West television series in 1966 to the Tumbler and Bat-Pod in The Dark Knight

Last edited:
Cant decide if I'm gonna buy the steel book at best buy or the Digibook at target

Wanted the bat cowl but I guess I'll settle for the trilogy or just the movie I already have the others

i think there is going to be plenty of the broken cowl version. The Batpod version of The Dark Knight is still available on walmart.com i plan on copping my broken cowl version from best buy because i got some reward zone coupons

Good. JGL is my dude but he's too young and scrawny to be Batman. Robin/Nightwing perfect for him though.

I dont see that as a problem. I even wrote - the reason this news may have come out now was bc he was starting his bulk up process bc it would take about a year of hardcore training to gain the 30-40 lbs of muscle he'd need to play Batman.

But i agree i dont look at JGL and see Batman

so what will make the box set thats coming out next year so much different?

some other NTers said it was going to be better than whats being released tomorrow

I just want to know how

Pre-ordered the Bat Cowl from Amazon 2 months ago. Says expected delivery is tomorrow. However, it's 7pm here in Cali yet I still don't have a tracking number.

Anyone one else having this problem? Amazon's cus service; although very friendly did not give me a complete answer

Im gonna get the digibook from target tmr.

For all the people that are getting the trilogy set, do you guys know about the ultimate trilogy edition thats coming out next year? Just FYI

Back
Top Bottom