THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Cheapest option right now is the Bluray/DVD/Ultraviolet combo pack 17.99 at Best Buy or 17.96 from Amazon.

Sucks. I missed out on the Cowl! Target didn't have them same for Best Buy. I tried calling Wal Mart but they never responded. Anyways, I just settled for the Trilogy pack. Still dope though! Anyone know how I can switch from Ultra Violet copy to iTunes or is it just through Flixster?

Got 3 24 hour Walmarts within 15 minutes of me. Gonna go see if any of them have the $30 Trilogy Bluray pack in stock.

Are people really rebuying the first two in this trilogy boxset?

Went to Walmart late morning but they sold out. Dipped to Fry's and got the BD/DVD combo instead of the trilogy since I already have TDK. I'll get BB to complete the set when it gets to $5.

Picked up the Blu-ray combo pack (DVD, BR, and Ultraviolet copy) from Walmart for $17.96, easy cop on a great deal.

So excited to watch this once finals are over with :pimp:

picked up the trilogy pack from walmart since i didn't have the others...great deal for 30 bucks. finals need to die already

I watched it last night just after dinner. Originally, I just wanted to pop it in to see how the transfer looked & got hooked. The film looks amazing on my TV & sounds fantastic on my surround sound...Wow...

My wife called me nerd because as she & my son were upstairs getting ready for bed, I cheered loudly during the scene when Batman reappears & shots the disrupter...She asked me if I just cheered & after I said yes she replied, "nerd"... :lol: Love this trilogy...

I watched it last night just after dinner. Originally, I just wanted to pop it in to see how the transfer looked & got hooked. The film looks amazing on my TV & sounds fantastic on my surround sound...Wow...

My wife called me nerd because as she & my son were upstairs getting ready for bed, I cheered loudly during the scene when Batman reappears & shots the disrupter...She asked me if I just cheered & after I said yes she replied, "nerd"... :lol: Love this trilogy...

:rofl:

I bought the Steelbook from Best Buy.

They had Batman Begins Blu Ray for $3.99, so I had to get that too (I just got my first HDTV 2 weeks ago - welcome to 2005 bro)

Also got Drive blu ray for $9.99.

Good looks BestBuy!

Can't wait to pop this in later on tonight.

Got my BB steel and Regular Edition yesterday to go along with my BB and TDK Steels and Reg. Editions.

I have already watched it twice since yesterday. Thinking about doing all three movies one day next week since we got dead week for school.

Back
Top Bottom